NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

Facebook

+91 44 2814 4593  [Chennai]
+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Good

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure related photos (1108)

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

Sharanya K R on May 1, 2019
Hi, i need to change my mobile number in nps profile. To do so, i have tried to login to cra nsdl online portal with my pran number. But it throws an error message that pran not found in database.
But using the same pran number, i am able to log-in successfully into apy nps app on my phone. Pls advise on how to fix pran not found in database issue, so that i will log-in and update my mobile number.

Sharanya kr.

[May 01, 2019] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

meeseva2018 on May 1, 2019
    I tried to fill the pan application through the nsdl website and selected the e-sign aadhar verification process.
    The payment got deducted and it took me to the aadhar verification process. I entered correct otp three times and it kept saying 'your request cannot be processed, please try after sometime.'

My token number :- [protected]
    Email id :- [protected]@gmail.com
    Date of birth :- 01/01/2000

HI,

I am facing "Your Request cannot be Processed.Please try after some time" every time I try to ekyc with aadhar.

I have already paid my fees.

Please find below details & screenshot for the same.

Token: [protected]

Please process my application as soon as possible.

PAN Card having No. DXLPB1095K received to me but spellings of surname of

my father has been printed over card as

BALSAL

instead of BANSAL.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Neighbours

parvez113 on Apr 30, 2019
      I use NSDL website to create a new pan card of my neighbor. Temporary Token is [protected]. I use e-kyc option for her Aadhar verification. I have paid an amount of Rs.127.40 using my debit card. MY balance was deducted from the bank on 31/03/2019 but Aadhar verification was not completed due to not receiving any OTP on their registered Aadhar card mobile no. Now it shows me a message when i am checking the status "Your e-KYC based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-KYC mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the PAN application in next seven working days." I have not got any refund message from my bank.I need all my money or create a new pan card.

payment

[Apr 30, 2019] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I am getting an error in submitting new pan card form through e-kyc and e-sign. "Your Request cannot be Processed.Please try after some time"

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — not able to complete the registration since there is some issue with payment gateway

riap on Apr 30, 2019
        I am getting "Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway.Please try again...
        Complaint category Banks

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — your details have been cannot be saved. please try after sometime

prashanthbsp on Apr 29, 2019
        Your details have been cannot be saved. Please try after sometime

I am trying to apply for pan card for my...
        Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Tax Services

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — nsdl esigned pan application says we have not yet received the supporting documents

Prasad Surase on Apr 28, 2019

I had applied for pan using online facility on 27/04/2019, acknowledgment number : [protected] and...
        Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Tax Services

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — nsdl esign applied pan application status shows no record found

Prasad Surase on Apr 27, 2019
        Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 27th april 2019 through submit scanned images through e-sign...
        Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Tax Services

ryusharma on Apr 26, 2019
        Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 25th april 2019 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

If you have digitally signed your application using esign/ekyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

Please check my application

Rohit sharma

[Apr 26, 2019] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I apply pan card on 01-Mar-2019. The pan card has been dispatch on 22-Mar-2019.but untill we have not received the pan card at given address.
        It is very necessary for me for open a new bank account. Due to not avaliabilty of pan card i'm not able to a open a account. check acknowledgment no:[protected]. AWB NO: EA88487028INI.

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card name change: error [Resolved]

sivak38 on Apr 25, 2019
          Dear sir/madam,
          I am getting error while applying for name change in pan card.
          The error is "online pan application_your...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Government Organizations

Muddassir Shariff on Apr 25, 2019
          I filled the pan correction application through the nsdl website and selected the e-sign/e-kyc aadhar verification process.
          I made the payment and it took me to the aadhar verification process. I entered correct otp many times and it kept saying 'your request cannot be processed, please try after sometime.'

I have tried it after few days as well but it still gives the same error

My token no is:
          Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Please do resolve my problem.

nsdl e-governance infrastructure pan card update online application - your request cannot be processed. please try after some time

[Apr 25, 2019] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by Muddassir Shariff Apr 25, 2019
          Updated the payment Receipt

My pan no asapd2789d
          yogesh bajirao desai
          i online applied for new reprint pan card payment successful but don't obtained acknowledgement number
          transaction no[protected]

Respected UTITSL,
          I Shubham Naik had applied for a new pan card in month of November 2018 .The application being successfully accepted and pan card dispatched too by the IT dept but due to some unavoidable reasons I couldn't collect the pan card when postman came.
          Pan no:BUUPN1477K
          SPEED POST NO:EA[protected]IN
          PLEASE REDISPATCH
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Sanjana ramesh on Apr 25, 2019
            Respected sir/madam,

I have submitted my pan application 2 days ago (23.04.2019) and acquired a 15 digit acknowledgement number through nsdl pan services. But when i try to track my pan through the tracking link in the tin website it says "sorry, no record found." and i have already paid the fee online.
            I cannot access the status of my pan card, i request you to look into this matter.
            My acknowledgment number is as follows: n-[protected]
            Last name: ramesh first name: sanjana

Sanjana ramesh

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Tax Services

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — your request cannot be processed please try after sometime please

deepesh4565 on Apr 25, 2019
              Complaint category Government Organizations

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card not delivered and returned back to nsdl by the courier company

Ram1406 on Apr 23, 2019
              I had applied for change of details on my pan card acppr3163g. The changes were made and a new pan card was dispatched thru...

Ankit402 on Apr 22, 2019
              Dear sir/madam,
              I applied for new pan card today online in nsdl website. I have done all prosesses and submit the form and make full payment but when i check status of my pan card it showing no record found pls help me.
              My acknowledgement number n[protected]
              Pls solve this issue showing me no record found. I have done all processes pls help.

new pan card status showing no record found

[Apr 23, 2019] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Ritesh kumar mittal on Apr 22, 2019
                I use nsdl website to create a new pan card of my neighbor. Temporary token is [protected]. I use e-kyc option for her aadhar verification. I have paid an amount of rs.116.20 using my debit card. My balance was deducted from the bank on 18/01/2017 but aadhar verification was not completed. Now it shows me a message when i am checking the status "your e-kyc based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-kyc mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the pan application in next seven working days."

Rampyari kumawat
                Token no. [protected]
                Dob 01/01/1957
                Aadhar[protected]

For further details contact
                Ritesh [protected]
                [protected]@gmail.com
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-05-27 10:11:54

[Apr 22, 2019] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by Ritesh kumar mittal Apr 22, 2019
                sorry amount is 147.55

date 14/04/2019
                NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response Apr 26, 2019
                As per our records, we have refunded the amount on 15 April 2019. Please check at your end. Kindly DM your contact details, so that our support team will contact you in case information not available at you end.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

BikramsRaka on Apr 22, 2019

I open an nps account and contribute regularly. But i unable to track my contribution. So, while i trying to create ipin, system shows an error massage 'pran not found in database'. Please resolve the issue as early as possible or send my ipin password to my mobile no. Or email id.

Name: bikram samaddar
                  Pran:[protected]
                  Mobile no.[protected]
                  Email id: [protected]@gmail.com

SrishtiN on Apr 22, 2019
                    My token number is [protected]. I did an online payment of rs. 147.40 using my hdfc debit card for my pan card and due to failure of e-kyc i was assured that i'll get my refund within 5-7 working days. I did the payment on 31/03/19 and its been more than 7 days and i still haven't received my refund. My transaction id is[protected]. Please help me with my refund.

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — pran not found in database_samir

Samir Meher on Apr 21, 2019
                      I have been contributing to my pran[protected] regularly since 2016. I needed the pran statement and get the mobile number...
                      Complaint category Government Organizations

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — not able to track my pan status

Haritha Uppala on Apr 21, 2019
                      Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 21st april 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement...
                      Complaint category Products & Services

jaiu1523 on Apr 20, 2019
                      I tried to fill the pan application through the nsdl website and selected the e-sign verification process which is second option.

The payment got deducted and it took me to the aadhar verification process. I entered correct otp multiple times and it kept saying 'your request cannot be processed, please try after sometime'. It has been 3 days. I am not able to proceed further.

facing error while update aadhar e kyc in nsdl

[Apr 21, 2019] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by jaiu1523 May 02, 2019

Still not received any revert from NSDL. also still facing same error.

I look forward to your response as soon as possible
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Recently Discussed

8 hours 5 minutes ago
                        Pan Card Not Receved
                        9 hours 30 minutes ago
                        Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure
                        Pan card disperency even I have submitted all documents I need it urgently ..for my lifes sake
                        2 days ago
                        Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure
                        nsdl pen card ki dhan vapsi ya refund nhi mila he
                        7 days ago
                        Pan card no record
                        7 days ago
                        Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure
                        pan card no record found status