[Resolved] Oliva Skin Clinic Secunderabad — no refund from the clinic for the unawailed services

Gousiab on Sep 30, 2017
Some time back in may 2017, the oliva skin clinic secunderabad has offered 50% discount on skin services. I got to know about this offer on the last but one day and wanted to avail it. On calling up the clinic, based on my previous consultation, they had suggested me 6 pixel treatment sessions and 4 tca sessions costing about 50, 000 rs (With the discount offer). To avail this discounted price, i had to pay the amount 50, 000 rs the next day itself i. E., 31 may 2017 after which the discount wouldn't be available. I had transferred the amount 50, 000 rs through online banking to the account details shared by the clinic on 31 may 2017. Before transferring the amount, i had an agreement with the clinic manager that i may not avail the services and would like a refund back in case i get conceived (As i had a doubt that there are maximum chances of me getting conceived). She had agreed to that and requested me to inform her if i get to know about my pregnancy news. Coincidentally i got to know about my pregnancy about 15 days after i paid the amount. Please note that i haven't availed any of the services in those 15 days as clinic haven't offered me an appointment during the weekend due to their busy occupancy. Soon i had the news in 15 days, i called up the clinic and informed the manager about my pregnancy news and requested her refund the amount since i wont be able to avail the services during my pregnancy as the laser treatment would harm my child. She informed me that she would refund the amount through cheque in about 2 and 1/2 months and she promised me sometime in august. I agreed to that and waited until august end to provide them time to process my cheque. However i was even calling them now and then to know the status of the cheque. She informed me that it is in process and will be done soon. It was end of august when i called up to collect the cheque, she said it will take another 1 month (September end) as there are some delays in their department. Today it is 30th of september and i have called her again to know the status. Today again she told me that it will take another one month to process the cheque as they have problems in their financial department.

It is really bad on their part that they don't even call up the customer and keep them informed about the delay in processing until the customer itself calls them to know the status. And they take too much of time to refund amount which was paid about 4 months ago.

Please help me in following up with them and get my refund.

Note: the amount was transferred through my husbands account (Hdfc nasiruddin syed). Attached the snapshot. The comments in the snapshot mention "shabana anjum khan registration". Shabana anjum khan is my maiden name or nick name at home. Official name is gousia begum registered in all my proofs. My husband had provided my nick name in comments for online transfer.

no refund from the clinic for the unawailed services
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 2, 2017
The company have provided me a cheque with the amount i have paid (just couple of days back). Hence resolving this complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Oliva Skin Clinic Secunderabad - no refund from the clinic for the unawailed services

Company:Oliva Skin Clinic Secunderabad