R M Digital Hub — phone

Mobitech solution pvt ltd. Basement. Gx complex. Near sector 18 metro. Opp. Rahul nursing home gurugram 122201, Gurugram, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 Keerthi 123 on Apr 9, 2019
I ordered for redmi note 7 pro 6/128gb varient. I paid 16500. What actually recieved was itel a44 air costs 5000 and which was already in open condition. I want my refund. I record when i unbox my phone. They are not responding well. What should do?? They cheated me? I rised complaint to them by there is no proper 100% response from them. They all in online but they didn't respond well. I want my money back.

Updated by Keerthi 123, Apr 10, 2019
I want to return the mobile which they delivered wrongly to me... I want my refund...they said like on 20th April they transfer my amount. But there is no legal steps are done... after my complaint in Google their tone was changed... like rude. ..what I want to do... I want my money back within a day... what I want to do??
Updated by Keerthi 123, Apr 11, 2019
They called me right now. ...and they said like I want to delete these complaints which creates a big issue for them..once after deleting my comment they refund me they said like that... BT they didn't assure when did they refund me...I lost a trust on them..once after my refund I will return their Itel a44 air mobile which was delivered in open condition. .. and I'll delete my complaints in Google...what should I do??

Comments

Callme same problem ..i have also booked note7 pro they sent me itel mobile
Complainant44119's reply, Apr 11, 2019
[removed] is my mobile no
Alfredo Pauly's reply, Apr 15, 2019
Same problem
same problem, call me on [protected]
Alfredo Pauly's reply, Apr 15, 2019
9895646784 call me
Ak number ki fraud company he, kabhi order mat karna, vo sirf phone ki photo bhejenge or uske pass mobile ke nam per kuch hota hi nahi, order karne pehle ak bar jarur sochna RIP This company contact me -instagra I'd - harachand Chaudhary
Bhosdiwalo ki maa chod do bas, already yea apni maa chodwa rahe he
Same happend to my friend.. he booked for note 7 pro and recieved itell.. he paid 16000.. they are not returning the money... please somebody help.. how to catch them and recover the money... I am so angry that i want to punish those people so badly.. we jst want our money backkk .. contact me whomsoever has gone through this similar phase. [protected]
same problem
jignesh [protected]
Same problem i have lost 17, 000 rs .what i want to do.
Has any one got their money back yet.. please respond asap
Same issue mere sath hai bhai mujhse 17000 rs liya unhone aur koi Chinese phone de diya hai ab jab mai call kr rha to vo reply nhi de rhe na he mere paise ko refund kr rha hai.

R M Digital Hub - phone