[Resolved]  Rajiv Gandhi International Airport Transport Two Wheelars And 4 Wheelers — Car purchasing issue , I was lost 9550

My name is vamshi Krishna I have seen post on old for second hand cars there is one car is 1.50000 the car registration nm TS07FC9608 then I was called him and discuss about deal he was told me only pay 2100 for delivery the after home delivery you will pay another amount so I was finally deal and pay 2100then he was send me indian army courier receipt and send me manager contact number I was contacted manager he's than started fraud mamdikar chandrakanth send me indian army canteen I'd aadhar card car rc details as also same on his name he said document carge around 7450. I was paying another 7450 as per discussion with him I was send live location .after that gps was not connected my location than saypay gps error amount 12999 told me, I decided it they completely fraud he told if you not paying then returns all items and no refund money
Indian army officer name chandrakanth mamdikar from thirumalgiri, chandana nagar village friends colony h no 2-36/2/9/114-b
He was working on Rajiv Gandhi international airport, Hyderabad
So please check all attachments
Please hem me I'm a middle class family I'm very troubling I'm lost the payment is bargiaing my friends so please help me
+3 photos
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Nov 24, 2021
Complaint marked as Resolved 
His contact number 8011822212 UPI ID trancasaction number8404076636
Nov 24, 2021
Updated by [email protected]
He is tlod the car is delivered to near you he said remaining amount pay then delivered the car please raise a complaint take action

Nov 24, 2021
Updated by [email protected]
My issue not resolved please help me
Complaint comments 

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use

    Contact Information

    Rajiv Gandhi International Airport Transport Two Wheelars And 4 Wheelers
    Rajiv Gandhi international airport, Hyderabad
    File a Complaint