[Resolved]  Samsung Grand Prime 4 G — Heating and hanging

When my handset was in warranty they told me only software problem again with in week time i went there they told . It must be hard disk problem take it to other center ..i had my daughter's marriage so i didnot go in jan when i went to other center they told me software update again . Still problem presist . They told me go.for change of handset, had send mail to.Ceo office got a call from there and asked me to take it to service center they gave me estimate of 5200. When i told them that problem is there since it was in warrenty Mr Ankit senior executive is telling me that my handeset has no problem
That means samsung is a fraud company they fool innocent people .
We should avoid taking there product due to name we take there product leaving indian product and company and employee play games with us
Heating and hanging
Heating and hanging
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 25, 2017
They told me to change motherboard costing 5200. Now they are telling that i had no problem in hand set as they do not want to resolve the problem
Updated by Reena Mahendroo Jan 26, 2017
It has not been resolved . As i told you it is in your paper not with my handset still phasing problem

Comments

Dear Ms. Mahendroo,

Greetings!

This is in regards to the complaint of your Samsung (SM-G531FZDDINS), bearing serial (RZ8G702R9YH).

It is our best endeavor to provide you with impeccable product experience at Samsung. Our products pass through rigorous quality checks which are globally recognized; therefore, Samsung products stand out as best in terms of quality and service of the products.

Having said that, we always believe that our customers are the best judge and may help with improving our products. Therefore, we take every feedback with an assurance of improvement with every passing day.

The feedback shared by you regarding the product quality is appreciated. After an extensive diagnosis by our certified technical support engineer, we found that no defect has been found in the product unit.

We understand that you expect a free of repair in lieu of the product. We would like to inform you that unless the product has some technical fault, it will not be possible repair on its behalf because no defect found in your handset.

Nevertheless, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback and to give us any other opportunity where we can serve you in any other way. We assure to give you the best possible solution in any manner.

Samsung team
If there was no fault how your two people gave me the costing of 5200 and asked me to change the motherboard. You are also telling me the same thing as your execcutive did,
Reena Mahendroo's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 26, 2017
It is only resolved in your papers but i am finding problem in my handdset still .

Complaint categoryCategory: Mobile Handsets