Sri Balaji Sat System — Not fixing the cable connection

Mugalivakkam, Tamil Nadu, India
 kabilnm
To whom ever can take some action,

I am a resident in Pasupathy Street, mugalivakkam, chennai -116, I have the cable connection from Sri Balaji Sat System (New no:1/64, Mariamman Koil street, Mugalivakkam, Chennai-116). The cable never works correctly, they also had me put SCV digital reciever which never worked correctly for more than a week. I had to call the repair man every week and it work for a day, will go Off again. I am tired of this calling and fixing the cable, i am not getting a complete resolution for this.
I have tried to change my cable to near by RK Sat system however as per them SCV has given this area to Balaji SAT system and they cannot give cable to my house even its their office is next to my house.
Cable is used mainly by family members for their releave after house work and they are tired of this.
I dont know what is the contact available to escalate this issue to SCV main office, i would request your help on this.

I need a permanent solution for my cable issue or need some help in getting my cable changed to another operator.

You can contact me at [protected]

Thank you.

Kabeel.

Comments

Is this site looked by any officials or just a place for the customers to vend their worries
Not fixing the cable connection

To whom ever can take some action,