Sbh Madhira Branch — account blocking without my permission

Home iconhome
Question iconquestions
Faqfaq

© 2019 consumer complaints forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via e-mail

Banksstate bank of hyderabad account bloking without my permission
State bank of hyderabad — account bloking without my permission

1 review
Varadaraju sampasala on feb 1, 2019
Mark as resolved

I am account holder in sbh madhira branch ifsc 0012064, two days back my account was bloked by bank. I tell the problem to staff, and give chance to with draw money through withdrawal form. But they are not allowed my request and wait two days to transection. They demand adhar card to link up bank account. Already i have linked my adhar to account. All the staff are not working properly, they enjoy with mobile phone's, so please don't provide mobile at the time of duty. Alow them only land line phones in duty. They blaim cetrel government in front of customer. They tells that those policy of central govt is facing problem's to customer.
Updated by Varadaraju sampasala Feb 01, 2019 consumer complaints logo
menuSubmit ComplaintSearch
Home iconHome
Question iconQuestions
FAQFAQ

search
© 2019 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail

BanksState Bank of Hyderabad account bloking without my permission
State Bank Of Hyderabad — account bloking without my permission

Varadaraju sampasala on Feb 1, 2019
Mark as Resolved

I am account holder in SBH madhira branch IFSC 0012064, Two days back my account was bloked by bank. I tell the problem to staff, and give chance to with draw money through withdrawal form. But they are not allowed my request and wait two days to transection. They demand adhar card to link up Bank account. Already i have linked my adhar to account. All the staff are not working properly, they enjoy with mobile phone's, so please don't provided mobile at the time of duty. Axsept to them Only land line phones in duty. They blaim cetrel government in front of customer. They tells that those policy of central govt is facing problem's to customer.
Updated by Varadaraju sampasala Feb 01, 2019 consumer complaints logo

BanksState Bank of Hyderabad account bloking without my permission
State Bank Of Hyderabad — account bloking without my permission

Varadaraju sampasala on Feb 1, 2019
Mark as Resolved

I am account holder in SBH madhira branch IFSC 0012064, Two days back my account was bloked by bank. I tell the problem to staff, and give chance to with draw money through withdrawal form. But they are not allowed my request and wait two days to transection. They demand adhar card to link up Bank account. Already i have linked my adhar to account. All the staff are not working properly, they enjoy with mobile phone's, Do not provide mobile phones to working staff at the time of duty. Axsept to them Only land line phones in duty. They blaim cetrel government in front of customer. They tells that those policy of central govt is facing problem's to customer.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet