Shopmaster.in/ — shopmaster.in - not received the ordered item - bogus site

sridharpettela on Aug 2, 2018
I have ordered a bose sound sport free truly wireless sport headphones (Midnight blue/citron) from shopmaster.in on cash on delivery and received a speaker. No replay to calls or emails.

Date of purchase: 24th july 2018
Order number: 12071

Address : 4th floor, udyog vihar, ph-i, gurgaon 122016 haryana
Email: info@shopmaster.in
Phone: +91-[protected]

Complaint comments  15 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Same experience here... bogus site... phone number is switched off and no reply on emails...
Same experience, But thanks to you Sridhar I just recevied the parcel and it was as big as yours and the delivery guy said according to their rules we cannot open the box and he said they have too many complaints from the same vendor and he also suggested to return if I was sure. So I just returned the parcel. But how do we track these guys and file a complaint?

Gokulshekar@yahoo.co.uk
same experience...fake site...
Same experience - except that I didn't accept the order or pay for it because I saw this Consumer Complaint. I think Delhivery should also be held liable because they are continuing to do business with these fraudsters in spite of knowing that they are delivering a fraud item.

The Delhivery man told me that he won't let me open / test the product because there are complaints on his seller. Delhivery should actually refuse to do business with fraudsters!
Thank you guys, was about to order one
Fake site and fraud people, I got in to their trap and lost my money, got the same speaker which others have received in place of any Bose Head phones and if you order any Bose product, you will receive the same speaker, so please don't fall into their trap. i am going to file a police complaint against them so that no more people get robbed. i am going to Delhi Police cyber cell to log the complaint tomorrow. I took the video while opening the package, so have any proof against them.
Fake site delivered wrong cheap and fake product as well. No response to mails and phone is switched off, Continues to advertise. Any resident of Gurgaon pls help.
No police or cyber people going to help you. You lost your money and now westing your time behind all this stuff. Guys this is India, here no rules and regulations for cheaters. Please don’t waste your time.
Fake site don't buy any thing from this site
I am bose bluetooth earphones I got apple air pods which has made of china

Same in my case. I had ordered the following product from their website and received cheap apple air pod chinese look alike
www.shopmaster.in/product/bose-sound-sport-free-truly-wireless-sport-headphones-...

Their mobile number is not reachable. No response on their email either. Should have checked the reviews before ordering :(

Wow, wish I had come to this site before ordering. I got scammed just like you all. Got cheap Chinese Airpod knock offs instead of Bose.
Fake people started another site

Thanx to the above comments...I received d same...box much smaller in size dan original...so I asked d delivery guy for checking content...I checked all these reviews and refused to accept d parcel...and I bet it was not my ordered bose sound sport free truly wireless sport headphones (Midnight blue/citron)...so ya...I saved myself from dese cheats...be careful guys...
Fake site.. I just got conned.. got some cheap speakers delivered instead of BOSE. If someone could take an initiative to stop this guys from cheating people this openly.
I ordered three pair of that bull ### than the delivery boy told me that sir this is a false company selling bogus products I sincerely thank to the delivery boy if he was not there I have to loss around 10000 rupees so please guys don't encourage this ###

Shopmaster.in/ - shopmaster.in - not received the ordered item - bogus site