Shopzu — did not receive the order

Swagath pg for ladies, 1st main road Vysya bank colony opp to Udupi Gokul cafe, BTM 2nd stage, Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Rumya on Nov 7, 2019
Hi i am ramya, i had ordered 15 items on 13th oct 2019 in shopzu and i have paid via credit card, i had received a call from their executive saying i would be getting my order within 10-15 days but it’s been more than 15 days since i have placed the order, i have not received my order yet. I am unable to cancel the order as there is no option in the website and there is no intimation about the delivery even after multiple follow ups through e-mail. Since i have paid through the credit card my credit card payment is also nearing, i just want to cancel my order and i want the refund.

Ramya

did not receive the order
did not receive the order

Comments

Hey
I ordered 7 items from shopzu on 28th September 2019 but haven't received it yet also I contact on the mail id given in the shopzu website for customers but no body is responding. I have been continuously contacting the team from the day I ordered the products.
Now either I only want the products as soon as possible or the money back.
Help me out of this problem.
Hope to hear positive from you soon.

Shopzu - did not receive the order

Company:Shopzu