Smart Wrist Watch Unitech Arcadia Office No 814-B Sector 49 Gurgaon — w 1 smart watch sku wc 1

Sector 49 Gurgaon Haryana, India
 Gary99 on Jan 12, 2019
I have ordered a smart wrist watch with the name as w2 smart wrist watch cart, billed from smart wrist watch unitech arcadia, office no. 814-b, sector no. 49, unitech arcadia, hr-122001.

But the product received is totally diffrent as shown in the add and highly in pricezed. We send many messeges to them and they did'not pay attention to us even not working and the product is diffrent as compared to the add on olx.

Comments

I have ordered smart Wrist watch which is delivered to me 24 Feb2019.when I use it shows very variable step count, carariy count .I want to replace it.
Order ID. SW21487
I want replace my smart Wrist watch.which is faulty.it show wrong count.
I ordered smart watch W1 Smart Watch in online from smart watch watches unitech arcadia, office no 814-b, sector 49, gurgaon, hariyana on dated 12.02.19but when i received from blue dart courier on dated 25.02.19 it looks a already used one and not working properly . so try to return but neither mail response nor any contact number available. I m very disappointed with this type of online services. I want to return back and get my money...
One of the worost online products are selling from this company do not buy any one,
I orderd a smart watch W2 smart watch i need to return it. Its not working. There is no number for replacement. I want my money back worst watch ever.

Smart Wrist Watch Unitech Arcadia Office No 814-B Sector 49 Gurgaon - w 1 smart watch sku wc 1

Company:Smart Wrist Watch Unitech Arcadia Office No 814-B Sector 49 Gurgaon