State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Bad

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (6271)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

State Bank of India ATM — money not received but deduct the balance

ajeet kumar gupta
sir
i ajeet kumar gupta having an a/c in the sbi naval base vizag andhrapardesh. a/c no [protected]
when i tried...
Complaint comments  Comments  (277)

Athare Shankar Luxman
Sir, my self is Athare S L, I have an salary account with SBI Akola branch and my account no is-[protected]. Last 22 may I was trying to withdrawal of RS 5000 at Ahmednagat (Delhi get ATM) That time ATM was apper a massage “CURRENTY UR TRASICTION IS NOT POSSIBLE PL TRY AFTER SOME TIME”, Than I was return to home and I did not receive any cash but my account was debited with RS 5000. I was give complaint through application with ATM receipt to Akola and Ahmednagar SBI brach but I don’t given positive reply from both bank. So pl help me and solve my problem.

My mobile No is [protected]

Ravi Kiran
    Respected Authority,

1 I am above mentioned Indl holding (DSP) Account with Sujanpur branch (03138) which is opened on 21 Jul 2009. I Applied for Joint account but only a single account has been opened . As you can check the application with the branch which is dated 02 July 2009 Which I have submitted on last week of Jun 2009.Besides I clearly mentioned in application form for net banking facility, Which I was asked to come after a month.

2 Secondly, I deposited an amount of 15235/- to clear my loan A/C No [protected] Srinagar branch (05942) .They deposited and acknowledged me back. Next day I was called to the branch, but no one responded properly what has happened . Finally at late evening they gave a Bankers Cheque and asked to collect cash back.

3 Thirdly, I needed a personal loan. I consulted branch manager after opening of my Account. He spoke rudely and gave no information. I came back waited a long time finally got the information of documents those who fulfils the personal loan. After regular visits from 21 July 2009 I was asked to come the next day. I came to know with my friends that branch manager and Field officer needs Rs 1000/- for Rs 100000 of personal loan or a Royal Stag Whisky case, which cost around Rs 3000/- or Some deodorant bottles from CSD canteen to sanction the loan. You can check many Personal loans has been sanctioned the same way after 21 July 2009 .

4 As I saw the captions of your bank “SERVICE TO THE SERVICES” and INTRODUCING TAILOR MADE SALARY PACKAGE THAT UNDERSTANDS THE ARMY’S NEEDS BETTER” I feel really bad with your service. As this is only option which I supposed to use.
    5 You are therefore, requested to rectify this matter as early as possible and please intimate.

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully,

Ravi Kiran K

A/C No [protected]

SBI Personal loan — HARASSING THE FAMILY OF EXPIRED LOAN HOLDER

MY FATHAR WAS AN GOVT EMPLOYEE. HE HAD A PERSONEL LOAN FROM SBI. AFTER PAYING A FEW INSTALLMENT HE EXPIRED. MY MOTHER IS PENSION HOLDER. NOW THE BANK IS FORCING MY MOTHER TO RECOVER THE LOAN FROM PENSION. IF SHE DOES NOT AGREE TO PAY THE SAME THE BANK HAS THREATENED THAT THEY WOULD AUTOMATICALLY CUT THE AMOUNT PENSION. LOOKING OUR FAMILY CONDITION WE ARE UNABLE TO PAY THE SAME. CAN THE BANK FORCE US TO PAY ? CAN THE BANK CUT THE AMOUNT FROM THE PENSION WITHOUT PERMISSION? CAN I TAKE HELP OF CONSUMER FORUM ABOUT THIS MATTER? I REQUEST YOU KINDLY TO GIVE ME A SOLUTION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
    APURBA NATH
    GUWAHATI, ASSAM.
    SBI PERSONAL LOAN-SUB:delaying to provide personal loan sbi jonai branch, dhemaji, assam (05557) Im an employee (school teacher) appointed on 1-1-2013 but i got my salary from January/2014 with effect from appointment.so i applied personal loan of rs-100000 to home branch on[protected].after two days i got message being sent for CPC.& according to the message i got my loan sanctioned on 2-7-2014and officers concerned was to be contact me for formalities but till today not getting any information.may i seek any help to get my loan from consumer forum. Thanks, urs. Faithfully RUpnal Basumatary a/c [protected] Branch sbi jonai, dhemaji, assam Branch code 05557

State Bank of India — ER CITY CHARGE

rajramesh1429
      I have an account in SBI, they had deducted Rs.25/- in this month as ER CITY CHARGES 38976288.
      Why they are deducting...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (31)

KADAMBARI AGARWAL

This is with regard to the captioned account in your bank, its really shocking to know that even after giving reminder to your bank employee the work has not been done from last 11 months .On 10 th sep. 08 I went to the bank asked for the formalities but the employee was not aware about the documentation which is required in the case and asked me to visit the branch after 15 days then he will be providing all the information, but on the next visit he was not able to provide the information, i myself went to CA and asked for the formalities needed for the deceased case and then i submitted the documents to Mr Jag Lal but for last 6 months he haven't replied anything regarding the claim and always gave me false excuses that he is busy, some officer came, asked me to visit bank aftr 5:00 P.M, this is march closing, so he is unable to entertain us, even he don't know the process of deceased claim properly, as right from the day when i gave him the hint of whether the succession certificate is needed he simply refused to go ahead with that procedure telling that its a long procedure to continue .After that i handed over the documents personally he had let down the papers for 6 months, i think that is an auditable issue how can an employee keep the documents for such long time period ?. Now after completing the formalities asked by him he is asking me for succession certificate this must have been told earlier also, at the time of filling the documents i.e in December 08, Ive forwarded the documents through speed post in the month of july and visited bank personally after 15days asked him about the papers bt he refused that he didnt get any papers, consulted the person who receives courier told me that he has received the papers the next i made the courier but the person who took after the charge of those papers misplaced it and is nt coming to bank.Then again i was bound to make a complaint to The Chief Manager(S.B.I) which i did it on 26/06/09, its almost 1 month but i haven't got the reply that why i am compelled to make a complain against your staff members, and now this will not stop its just the starting and will be critical for the concern staff, as my husband is no more he got expired on 13/10/2007 my age is almost 53 and i am having a daughter, i have to take care of her, she is about to get married and i need money & if one should not get money on time then whats o[censored]se so please request you to look into the matter . Now I want the compensation on the particular amount, because this money had to be invested but due to this problem was unable to, now bank has to bear the loss and will have to compensate me.

I hope to get your reply within TAT time and if i don't get the reply on time then i will be escalating the matter to the higher authorities & Banking Ombudsman, Grievances, Local control unit, i need and explanation on priority or else be prepared for difficulties.

Kindly provide the information regarding the complain on priority within the TAT .

I will be highly obliged.

Kadambari Agarwal

PRAVIN R CHAURASIA
        Respected Sir / Madam,

I, Pravin Chaurasia have a Saving Bank account No. [protected] with SBI, Nerul Branch, I would like to bring to your notice that on 16/02/2009 while using my SBI ATM-CUM-DEBIT card in CITIBANK ATM, Vashi Railway Station, I could not recieve the cash from the machine. I wanted to withdraw Rs 20, 000 from the atm machine but the notes got stuck, because of which i could not recieve the cash and all the notes that is Rs 20, 000 went back inside the machine and the amount was deducted from my account.

I lodged a complaint in SBI, Nerul on 17/02/2009, and after a long follow up this was credited to my account on 14 May 2009, however again debited on 22 May 2009. Nearly 150 days have passed but I hav still not got my money back into my account.I have been to SBI Nerul branch a lot of times in this regard, but my problem could not be addressed properly. This has caused me a lot of inconvenience.

I humbly request you to recredit those Rs 20, 000.00 as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely
        Pravin Chaurasia
        contact:[protected]
        HI Sir/Madam

I have opened new SBI savings account in RCP branch, after opening an account i got a atm card by post and pin from branch, but i found that atm pin was wrong and it was not accepting from any atm machine, i launched a complaint in branch but they are not doing any thing how i will use my atm, if any body wants to open new account in sbi pls be carefull the experiance with sbi is not good..

regards
        dipak

VIVEK KOTLA
          SBI CREDIT CARD :-NAME UPDATED IN CIVIL EVEN AFTER FULL DUES PAID AGAINST CARD
          Complaints - NAME UPDATED IN CIVIL EVEN AFTER FULL DUES PAID AGAINST CARD
          View all SBI CREDIT CARD :-NAME UPDATED IN CIVIL EVEN AFTER FULL DUES PAID AGAINST CARD complaints
          SBI CREDIT CARD :-NAME UPDATED IN CIVIL EVEN AFTER FULL DUES PAID AGAINST CARD
          Posted:[protected] by VIVEK KOTLA Send email

NAME UPDATED IN CIVIL EVEN AFTER FULL DUES PAID AGAINST CARD
          Dear Sir/Madam

I had Tata SBI Card for which I was told to clear full dues & I made tha payment as well on[protected] via Rct No 10477758/ Book No 209556 for Card No [protected]. Tracer No delhi[protected].

They have not updated their accounts as if now as I am getting calls again and again for the dues which I have already made.

All this non clearence of my accounts in their data is making my things & credibility as fraud or nil.Please help on this.

I am getting the calls from collection.

Vivek Kotla

Mahesh Patil
            I am SBI home loan customer from Thane (Naupada Branch). I have observed from last 6-8 months that SBI didnot realise the PDC (Post Dated Checks) on the given date. My PDC is of 12th of every month. But SBI realise these checks by 25th to 30th of that month. It is a delay of 8-15 days. Which is costing more interest to me as they have daily reducing balance interest calculations. Due to which I am paying around[protected] rupees more interest by end of year. They do not have ECS facility with other banks. This is disgusting and not acceptable from SBI bank. After discussion with Branch manager they suggest to open salary account in SBI to avail ECS facility. He does not have answer to why these delays happens every month.
            hi mahesh,

I am LIC HFL customer from mumbai. Even i have been experiencing the delays in crediting EMI PDC's by LIC HFL. After i got the loan statement i studied it thoroughly and i found that they have been crediting my cheques into their mort.suspense account after deducting from my account on 10th of every month. I have launched a written complaint against it and personally met the regional manager. He agreed to do the necessary correction.

But i think that this is been the strategy adopted by every home loan company to fool the customers and acquire huge interest rate without their knowledge.

I am not the only one who suffered due to LIC's strategy, inspite of being the regular payer of EMI and principal repayment done.

I want to unite all those who are fooled by such home loan companies to launch complaint against such companies. But for that we all who are suffering due to the company should unite first. Mail me ur problem. Let's find some solution to this.

good luck

Sourendro Banerjee
              My father has taken a house building loan of Rs.9.05 lakhs in May 2006 from SBI-BNR More Branch, Asansol, the A/C no of which is:[protected].
              The EMI of the said loan amount came to Rs.9272/- per month, which he has regular in paying.
              The account says that, we still owe Rs.9.43 lakhs towards the a/c till date. My father repeatedly have asked them for the up-to date loan statement, for which they have denied us many times.

I have simple calutalation which shows that, the account is reflecting a wrong amount which needs to be rectified immediately, if not then, the branch should give us the loan statement till date.

May -2006 -- May 2009 -- 36 months X Rs.9272 = Rs.333792/-

Non-Payment of EMI for 9 months = Rs.83448/-

Fine & Other recovery charges + extra misc charges for non-payment on ad-hoc basis = Rs.100000/ -
              ( I have made a assumptions that, this can be the fines & other charges that can be calculated on the amount of Rs.74176/- till date, which I feel is much more, than what it originally is.)

Therefore,
              From the above calculations,
              It shows that our account should at least reflect a payment of Rs.1.5 lakhs of Rs.9.05 lakhs.
              However, our amount is showing Rs.9.43 lakhs. To understand the whole idea behind this mismanagement, I & my father had several times asked for the statement, which is being rejected and we have received a ruthless behavior from them which is beyond our expectations, from such a dignified bank like SBI.

I would like to know the actual status of the A/C, with a clear statement of the floating interest rate that has been charged.
              Sourendro Banerjee
              Mob-[protected]
              Dear Sir, I am hard work in company.

RANDHIR KUMAR
                I had summited my cheque in SBI ADB Begusarai on[protected].My cheque was issued by STATE BANK OF SAURASTRA.Cheque no. is 447425 which has amount of Rs 7285. My account no. is [protected] at SBI ADB Begusarai.I went to SBI ADB Begusarai more than 20 times about this cheque.By rule cheque must clear within 15 days but it has been more tham 9 months & it is not clear yet.I have given 2 times written application to the bank but they did not care for this.I need this amount.Please pay attention to my complaint.My mobile no. is [protected].

SBI Online Banking — REGENERATION OF NEW USER ID & PASSWORD

AKHILESH KUMAR CHATURVEDI
                  Respected sir,

I forgot my online sbi banking username & password by mistake there why i can't use...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (33)

S. RAVICHANDRAN
                  After my repeated remainders since 21.07.2009 my credit card account not reversed the DD amount and other charges which was debited in my credit card. I have returned the DD through Regd. Post the same day of receipt of the DD.

Kindly cancel the DD and reverse the DD amount and other charges debited in my account as early as possible.

Do the needful.

S. Ravichandran

Rajneesh Makhija
                    Hi, I'm Rajneesh Makhija from Delhi.

I was holding a TATA SBI credit Card.
                    I was very very frustated with the services of this card.
                    I was shifted my house from Ghaziabad to New Delhi in July - 2008 and I was informed to TATA SBI card for Future communication on new address. And the vaerification of new address has done by TATA SBi card. But, after verification, I have not reveiced any credit card statement from TATA SBI card. I have inform many many times for statement but no response.

After this I ave stopped the payment for card. and the TATA SBI card executive settle full and final payment of the card Rs. 6, 600/- on 12.07.2009 and Rs. 1, 000/- at once and balance payment Rs. 5, 600/-after sending the settlement letter 2 - 3 later.

Yesterday I have received a call from TATA SBI card, that the settlement on dt. 12.07.2009, was FALSE and you have to pay Rs. 7, 600/ more for settlement

I was realy surprised. what a joke is this. I don't understand. I have a person name and ID Number who talk to me on 12.07.2009

Please look into the matter.

Thanks & Regards

Tata Card
                    AVP- Customer Service.
                    New Delhi.
                    (e-mail : head.[protected]@ge.com)

Thank you for your email dated 21st. August 2009.

Please be noted that for the last few months, I am getting your monthly account statement in time and accordingly paying my minimum dues well before due dates, which you will appreciate. So yours explanation on statement generated dates & due dates of payments etc., as per your above letter, seems to be not a major issue for me. So do not advice me for last payment etc., at this stage. My main issue is ignored, for which I am giving you last chance to send me the details of transaction, right from beginning to till this date indicating the all debits, credits, waivement & fines etc. I cannot pay you any charges for duplicate monthly bills.

You have attached a file-“modes of statement- tata .doc” for opening my card account in various mode, but sorry to inform you that the file is not opening saying “there is a problem …………………..” Hence pl. sends me a soft copy/hard copy.

As a customer, I may ask statement of account in any form ( as other financial organizations/Bank/LIC etc. are providing) for details information; so that I may be that assured that no hidden charges or extra penalties are charged.

Please note the following data, collected from my SBI Saving Bank Account’s statement from the beginning of payments made to you and till this date :

Sl. No Date Amount

• Difference amount 111.33
                    • Add outstanding as on 12.08.2009 5589.46
                    • .[protected]
                    • Payment realized for Intt + Fines etc 5, 700.82

You are requested to clarify in writing for the bifurcation of the huge amount of Rs. 5, 700.82 debited by you. It is very surprising to note that against the loan amount of Rs.12, 000/-, a sum of Rs. 5700.82 extra has been recovered by you with in small span of 16 months !

Further as per your monthly statement dated 12th May 2008, you have already pre-computerized interest for Rs. 2880/- for entire transactions, then how the figure of Rs.5700.82 has arrived?

Also please clarify that as per your e-mail dated 25/02/09, you have waived an amount of Rs. 350/- + Govt. S/charges @ 12.36, but how it could be confirmed from you ?

Lastly you are requested to clarify all the above points and recalculating the statement and considering all possible waivements, please send me the full statement & balance to pay against your final outstanding, which I wish to pay & close.

In case I do not get your all clarification with-in 7 days of receipt of this letter or e-mail, , I shall advice my Lawyer to lodge complain in the court of law.

YOU ARE ALSO REQUESTED TO LET ME KNOW THE OFFICIAL ADDRESS OF YOUR ORGANIZATION FOR MY DOING THE NEEDFUL.

Yours truly

Kalyan Guha
                    Advocate, Civil Court, Hume Pipe Area, Jamshedpur
                    Address for communication : Flat 5, Ganga Appt., Niranjan Singh Complex, Dimna Road, Mango, Jamshedpur-831 012.

C.c: Mr Kailash Agarwal, Advocate & APP, Civil Court, Jamshedpur.- for your doing the needful.

arunava roy
                      I am Arunava Roy, with a SBI account in SBI, Lumding Branch, Assam. I am using the ATM debit card service. l am staying in Kolakata, West Bengal for my higher studies and so I use the ATM service to withdraw the money for my daily use. But on 19th April, 2009, I went to withdraw Rs. 6000 from nearby HDFC ATM counter through my SBI debit card. But I unfortunately didnot get any amount from the machine and additionally Rs. 6000 was deducted from my account. I have attached a copy of the balance enquiry slip along with a complain letter and gave it to the Manager, SBI - Lumding Branch on 27th April. But till date I have not received the desired amount.

So can you help me in this regard.

Thank you.

Suresh Kumar Rai
                        I had subscribed Credit Card No. [protected] from SBI Card in 2006. I had made one payment of Rs. 15, 500/- in December 2006 through ICICI Bank Cheque. But I was advised by SBI Card letter dated December 23, 2006 that the same cheque was returned unpaid for the reason: Alteration requires Authentication. I made the payment of Rs 16000/- again by another cheque bearing No. 155379 drawn on ICICI Bank. At that time I wanted to know about alteration on cheque. I myself a banker issue several cheques daily and wanted to know why the alteration on my own cheque remain unauthenticated. I just wanted to see the cheque myself. In this regard I made 4 rounds to SBI local offices at Jamshedpur but to no avail. In January 2007 I received the credit card statement around payment date. There was no actual transaction by me during the period but on account of levying late fee and cheque bouncing charges and carry forward of Rs. 420.90 (for which I have deposited a cheque in drop box installed at SBI Main Branch Bistupur, Jamshedpur, but the same was not presented for payment). The statement was showing total due amount of Rs. 1143.50 to be paid by February 08, 2007. In the response of the same, I deposited a cheque of Rs. 1143.50 in drop box installed at SBI Main Branch Bistupur, Jamshedpur drawn on IDBI Ltd. bearing No. 545314. But this too was not presented for payment. I also sent a email regarding poor service and reversal of the late payment fee and cheque returning charge and the same was been acknowledged but not been replied.

Again I received a statement dated February 19, 2007 on March 06, 2007. Against this statement which was showing total amount due of Rs. 3527.94 (Rupees Three thousand five hundred twenty seven and paise ninety four only) I made payment of Rs. 1, 667/- (for which amount actual purchase made by me) by IDBI Ceque bearing No. 545317 dated 07/03/2007. This time instead of dropping cheque in drop box I deposited the cheque in SBI Card office and taken proper receipt (copy enclosed). This cheque also has not been presented for payment till date. Nonetheless their official/ agent harassed me and followed up twice in indecent manner for payment of the outstanding or minimum due amount. In short I saw some foul play in the dealing of SBI card.
                        First the copy of my unpaid cheque of Rs. 15, 500/- bearing No. 155376 dated 12/12/2006 was not been made available to me .
                        Secondly two cheques which I dropped in drop box was not been presented mainly due to levying unnecessary interest.

Thirdly even that cheque which I have deposited at SBI Card office and taken proper receipt (copy enclosed) was not been presented by SBI card.
                        Right now they are harassing me by sending muscle man to my house and asking for more than Rs. 11, 000/-
                        Account No.-[protected]
                        Suresh Kumar Rai
                        Kharagpur

SBI Card — UNSATISFACTORY SERVICE

This is to inform you that I Suman Kumar Roy having a SBI Card(Card No.[protected]).and using this card since long time, but for unsatisfactry service from your end I had to cancelled that card and gone for settlement.I have paid the amount(19, 000/-) as said by your customer service department in Feb.2008.and they told me that they will send me settlement letter but until now i did'nt got anything accept monthly statement including late fines and other charges.Is this your service to your customers and making false commitments to them.
                        So, kindly do the needful as early as possible.

Suman Kumar Roy
                        [protected].

Harassment of payment of Credit card bearing — Harassment of payment of Credit card bearing

From:- Mr.Suresh G.Narayankhedkar,
                        Subject:- Harassment of payment of Credit card bearing
                        No. [protected]

Most Respected sir,

I, the undersigned Mr. Suresh G. Narayankhedkar, Credit card bearing
                        No. [protected] do hereby humbly and most respectfully submit as under:-
                        1. That I had applied for the credit card through your Direct Selling Agent on the condition
                        that no yearly or monthly charges whatsoever would be levied on the credit card.
                        2. That subsequently I received the card and kept in my personal custody with due care.
                        3. That till date I had not utilized the card anywhere for whatsoever purposes.
                        4. That despite myself not utilizing the said card I received a numerous phone calls from
                        one of your recovery agent whose telephone No. is[protected]. I brought to their
                        notice that I have not used the card hence no liability fall upon me to make any sort of
                        payment whatsoever.
                        5. That due to mental harassment from the said recovery agent who insisted me to pay sum
                        of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) as one time settlement. And that the settlement
                        letter would be obtained from the Main Branch at Fort.
                        6. That accordingly, I immediately remitted Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) by cash
                        at Main Branch, Fort Mumbai vide Cash Receipt No.MGRA-00039 dated 23.12.2008.
                        7. That after my visit to Main Branch at Fort on 9.1.2009 I was given to understand that I
                        require to submit a written request to obtain the settlement letter.
                        8. That I firmly believe and state that HSBC bank through oversight might have
                        incorporated wrongly the amount in my monthly statement. I request you to verify the
                        same and issue me a final settlement letter and close the said credit card henceforth.
                        I hope necessary action would be taken by your esteemed bank and relieve me of the annoyance meted out to be through your recovery agents. Yours faithfully,

(Suresh.G.Narayankhedkar)

State Bank of India — SBI IRCTC Railway card

M.Arul Muthiah
                          SBI IRCTC Card

I got a call from a man telling that he is calling on behalf of IRCTC (Really they r agents...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (20)

NAGABHUSHANAREDDY.P
                          On[protected] at the Corporation Bank ATM KGF, i used my SBM ATM debit card for a withdrawal of a sum of Rs.20000. but I did receive any cash and a slip stating "Transaction Rejected" came out of the same machine with a response code #163. On 17-02-09 I checked my balance in the ATM and was shocked to see that Rs.20000 was deducted from my account and on[protected] i complained about the same to the Bank Manager, SBM Malur, where i have the account.

But unfortunately till now neither my amount is credited to my account nor the concerned bank(SBM) manager is willing to solve my complaint.

I request the concerned authority to take the matter immediately and rectify the problem and credit back my amount to my account as per the RBI circular regarding the 12 day time limit to rectify the deficient service by the concerned bank.
                          sir may debit card exper date dec 2004 I want new card
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

SBI, ATM — Cash not dispensed but account debited.

Ravindra Maharshi
                            Sir, My account was credited for Rs. 10, 000 on 31/03/2009 by my elder brother from the Kharagpur Branch, the place where...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

State Bank of India — fake credit card

Mipandeep Singh Oberoi
                            URGENT

Mr. Ajay Bharti
                            Ast. Vice President- Customer Services
                            PO Bag 28- GPO, New Delhi-110001

JAYASHREE DASH MOHAPATRA

i am jayashree dash mohapatra have a account in SBI Motiganj Evening Branch.
                            My account no is :[protected]. I lost my atm . so please issue me a new atm.
                            And give me the facility of internet banking.

jayashree dash mohapatra
                            M: [protected]
                            Please send me my account balence. My account no:[protected].
                            SBI, PILER (1491)
                            This is my a/c no [protected] 9th manth old but not recived my atm i am complaint to shahdra branch but not respoundig my metter please arrang my ATM card
                            i have an account at the Edakkara Branch of SBT from nov 2007. i applied for the atm card at the time when i opened the NRE accont there. but i didn't recieve my atm card till jan 2010 wef 2007 Nov. unfortunately the bank informed me that my PIN is not arrived, and i still didn't receive it. what can i do to use my atm card? will you please grant me a duplicate PIN?
                            hopefully,
                            sd/-
                            Abdul Rasheed CH.
                            ac no.[protected]
                            I have a SBI A/c in Srirangam Branch, Trichy Dist. My A/c No is [protected] (Saving A/c). I lost my ATM card, So kindly issue a new ATM card to me as soon as possibele.
                            Details of A/c:

Homeocare International
                              NON RECEIPT OF REFUND
                              (2 minutes ago)
                              Flipkart
                              flopkart is a better name
                              (4 minutes ago)
                              Mahatrafficechallan.gov.in Maharashtra Traffic Police
                              wrong e-challan received for my bike and actual challan belongs to truck
                              (5 minutes ago)
                              Flipkart
                              we r not received any refund until