Sunrised Business Management Pvt Ltd. — fraud with jobseeker

Above i have got interview sms from delhi through shine.com priya ([protected]). I called this no. She scheduled my interview on 5/12/2017 interview venue "new delhi gtb nagar metro station gate no. 4 sant nagar bengali colony". They have taken 2000 rs via axis bank account (No. [protected] name: neeraj ifsc code : utib0000392) for training in allahabad (Mr. Ashutosh singh sir, sector-f near union bank shanti puram fafamau allahabad up). I reached there at the fixed date. They have taken lot of formalities along with one affidavit. And taken 5000 rs for forwarding my application. For the sake of job i filled all the formalities. And money i have transferred in the given bob bank account (No.[protected] name:nitesh kumar dwivedi ifsc : barbolambhu) date 01/02/2018. They told me with in 15 days you will get your appointment letter from baja automobile pvt ltd for the post of supervisor. But till today i have not got any response from them. Even they are receiving my phone also.
I, therefor request you kindly look into the matter and get my grievance redressed.
Nitin kumar tripathi