Tiptip.in — order gown but received small pieces of clothes

I have ordered gown from tiptip.in site as COD. It has been delivered by Delhivery courier, The courier boy has told that I may not open the pack you have to pay COD money. I have paid & open the pack but surprisingly the company has chitted by sending waste small cloth pieces. I have tried to contact but no body responding. sender address is Bhumi complex Surat. I have also filed for refund but no action. pl.take action. Contact No. printed on courier box is [protected] & Whatsapp no. [protected]. I have contacted Delhivery courier also to get contact no.of sender they have told that they dont have, I have asked them if somebody giving you courier you want check there reliability they have told they are interested in courier charges only/
order gown but received small pieces of clothes
Updated by skachalia Jan 31, 2019 Delhivery Courier pl.stop payment to tiptip.in and refund my money. As a standard courier you should not accept such parcels from chitters.
Updated by skachalia Feb 08, 2019 After Consumer Complaint I have received call from Tiptip India Mobile No.[protected] and he has told me that my money will be refund through consumer complaint only. As I told him why you are cheating customers he has drop my call.
Updated by skachalia Feb 08, 2019 Still I have not received my money back. I have received call on 01st Feb. Pl.do the needful so that I may receive my money back.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet