To, Amtrust Mobile Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. T — complaint against unprofessional and irresponsible behaviour of your customer care team

Dear sir/mam
This is in ref. To the handset model comio x1 note with imei no.: [protected].
I have purchased this phone on 27th july 2018 with insurance policy from your company against which i m contacting your customer team every single day as my handset screen got damaged on 23rd march 2019 and still i haven’t received any positive response or support from your company.
I have registered the complaint in the service centre located in azadpur with the entity name “n d traders”. I have the estimate letter with me in which it is clearly mentioned that the engineer has inspected the product and found the handset’s touch is broken which is required to be replaced! Even i have been contacting your team over calls and emails!!
It’s been more than a month and i m tired now seeing your totally pathetic service!
Its feels like it was a waste purchasing the policy from your company where i haven’t get any support even when the policy is still active! I have all the required documents and proofs but still facing harassment!!
Kindly get my handset screen replaced on asap or else i would escalate this matter to another level!

Revert awaited