Tours Kerala Holidays — booked the resort in goa but after check in payment was not done my tour operator.

FORT KOCHI, KOCHI, Kochi, Ernakulam District, Kerala, India
 Hirdesh Rajput on May 18, 2019
I am also a travel agent based in guna (M. P.) i have booked a resort (Estrela du mar beach resort, goa) through tours kerala hoildays owner name mr shaji pillai dated 26th september to 29th september 2018, for which i have a deposited full amount rs 29200. But when client reached the hotel they where asked to pay money but client replayed that they have already paid the money for that, still hotel has allowed them to check in telling that make the payment till tomorrow morning otherwise u have to pay the money at front desk. Next day at front desk client were told for paying the money, then i talked with mr shaji pillai about the matter, he replayed that his father in law is very serious thats why he didnt payed to hotel, tom morrow i will pay all the amount to the hotel. Next day again same thing happen front desk again asked clients to pay money, clients were very good persons they understand the matter and told its okey we will pay by our pocket. Again i call mr shaji to pay the hotel amount then he replayed reservation was done through general manager of hotel and he is out of town tomorrow he will return back then full payment will be done. Next day again the same think client paid directly at front desk, then again i call mr shaji his mobile was switch off, then any how i arranged the taxi to to drop the client at airport. Since 8 months daily i used to call him about my refund he make excuses i will pay on monday, wednesday, next month my sister died etc. Then finally i have decided to file complaint in consumer. Here i am sending tour operator contact details.

Tours kerala holidays
Mr shaji pillai
Contact - [protected]

Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Tours Kerala Holidays - booked the resort in goa but after check in payment was not done my tour operator.

Company:Tours Kerala Holidays