[Resolved]  Star Manpower Services — cheated for the purpose of job in abroad

hi, this star manpower services is a froud company , they talk very sweet and they take our original passport and advance money and they will say that they will do our process within 45 days but they are just cheating us by doing such kind of things i[censored] find them just complain in police station and they specify their names as rehana and amit (one clue i can give he is having a golden plated teeth) i already given the complain if they find me i will just give them a tight slap on their faces so that they will remember in their whole life. they took my hard earn money in a very smooth manner, i think i became fool by these froud agents
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:06:42
Complaint comments  11 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Madam/Sir,

Can you contact me, and please specify your details bcoz our company has never done such things with people. if are true I am in office come and talk to me in my office.
M email: [protected]@gmail.com

I wanted to inform you that we STAR MANPOWER SERVICES lost a contract of SINGAPORE TEP which was of 25 candidates because of 1 candidate named SATYANARAYANAN PENDREDDY.
We have done his SINGAPORE TEP on 4th Nov.2013, and we put him in a new company as I have got a new contract of 25 candidates, and he was the 2nd candidate to join in this new company, I informed his job details as:
Job profile: Helper in retail section.
Salary will be 1000 SGD for 10 hours duty and 1300 SGD for 12 hours duty
Food depends upon company
Accommodation: No, Candidate has to pay 250 SGD every month.
Ticket: No

This candidate has joined the company on 11th Nov.2013. From the first day he is troubling the Singapore Company people and sending me mails stating that if I want him to work in Singapore and not trouble the Singapore company I need a refund 30k as he has to travel on his own MRT expense.
Before he joined the company it was clearly informed to him how things work in Singapore and I also informed him that you are my 2nd candidate to join the new company So please behave well but I think he is taking advantage of this and asking me to refund 20k, I said its not possible then he said refund 10k and then after 2 days he is asking me to refund 30k. So I think that this candidate doesn’t want to work in Singapore. Hence I am filing a case on this candidate as because of this candidate I have lost 23 candidates jobs.

Till now it was that candidates file case on Travel Agents, but now things have change it seems.
I hope you help in giving me suggestions about this scenario do write to us.

STAR MANPOWER SERVICES
Email- [protected]@gmail.com
Ph. [protected]
hello I am vignesh what about my visa status ur mobile no always switch off.i[censored]r not able to arrange visa refund my money.u people acted well in common site as genuine consultancy.I[censored] read my comment immediately mail me.Already i mail u to contact me but till now u didnt contact me.I will wait till dec 2 then i will also complaint against u.i[censored] see this comment contact my no [protected]
hi i m vignesh wat about my visa status ur mob no always swt off and also u didnt reply for my mail. u people acted well in common site .I will wait till dec 2.then i will file complain against u and ur consultancy.i[censored]r not able to arrange vise refund my 25000rs immediately.i was waited more than 3 months.call me immediately [protected]
hi star manpower services is cheating manpower consultancy.they talk very sweet they specify their names as rehana and amit (one clue i can give he is having a golden plated teeth) already i gave rs 25000 for singapore job but more than 4 months over till now no information and now this fraud rehana mobile also switch off.If any one find this girl please inform me.my mobile number is [protected].this fraud mobile number is [protected] and [protected].dont give ur money and passport.i want to give both of them tight slap on their faces.
starmanpower services is no 1 fraud consultancy.many peoples very angry on this frauds.they will speak very sweet but after getting money they switch off their no and no reply also.if anyone find this fraud girl inform me and also nearest police station.so you can save other peoples life also
anyone find that fraud girl and that gold teeth fellow pls inform me.i lose my money and passport.I wan to slap that two fellows and handover to police station.
hi friends any one find rehana and amit pls inform me. both r no 1 fraud and culprits. i lose my money rs 25000 for job assessment.already i mention that frauds mobile number.STAR MANPOWER SERVICES HYDERABAD one of the biggest fraud agency.i[censored] guys find them hand over to nearest police station and call me
fraud travel agent star manpower that fraud girl mobile no [protected] now number is switched off if anyone find that fraud girl inform me inform to nearest police station
anyone find that named as rehana and amir pls inform me i loss my 25000rs as well as passport already i given police complaint i want to slap both
anyone find that bittches pls tell me5329