Urban Company Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 16, 2022

File a complaint to Urban Company

Having problems with Urban Company?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Urban Company customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Urban Company

Toll free
1860 500 0020

Urban Company reviews & complaints page 4

Urban Company — Repair of AC under warranty not being done

I had paid for a deep AC service via Urban clap with Service professional " Mr. Dhilip" had come and attended the service. After he had done the service, within a week time the AC had started malfunctioning.

As the AC is under warranty provided by Urban clap I had applied for the service warranty to rectify the issue. The same professional had come last saturday 18th june and observed that there is a gas leak which was causing...

Hello ALL, URBAN COMPANY AMC scheme is worst than ponzy scheme. They cheat in broad day light and no one comes are support in case there is an issue with appliance URBAN CHEATERS FRAUD
Urban Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret to hear about the experience you had with us. This is certainly not the kind of service we intend to deliver. Please share your registered contact details with us on [protected]@urbancompany.com so that we can get in touch with you and resolve the issue.

THEY ARE cheaters

I have an AC which was working very fine and did cooling perfectly fine. But there was some water leakage from the AC. And unfortunately i booked a water leakage service from the urban clap and your very unprofessional prasant tyagi got this job assigned. After the visit he was very keen to refill the gas and said ac required service and gas filling which i had denied that i dont need this service just stop the water leakage and then also...

Urban Company — Cheating by Urban Company

This is regarding my upcoming Shop painting works which I chose to do with urban company thinking they will send highly professional team but to my shock this was the worst ever team one can imagine. Urban company will take full money in advance then send a waste team to the site and after wasting my 10 days also half work is also not done .. I have to open my shop this coming Sunday i.e. 19th June but as their painter wasted...

Urban Company — Technician has taken item

Technician has taken my geyser on 31st May 2022.

Now nor the technician is picking the call nor Urban Clap is providing any support.

Technician has taken Geyser as well as 3000 rs as advance for repairing the geyser....

Urban Company — Regarding repair of ac under 2 months guarantee period

The ac mechanic shahnawaz akhter is not coming for ac services despite frequent call to him. Please ask him to come to our home immediately...
    I had booked a service for my washing machine so the technician came and said that the board has gone bad this happened on the 4rth of June the tech sd have to replace the part and will cost you 4800 and took 2000 advance n left however din respond till the 11th the tech purposely kept his phone switched off. Saying that coz it used ring n then switched off. He used to only respond on wats app after saying a lot of things to him he somehow returned 2000 through gpay but has the board with him which said through watsapp will return on Monday that is the 13th but again he switched off the phone . I am so frustrated with urban company and I am tired of complaining on urban company app but no response. They are least bothered
    Hi Yosika,

yosika's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 17, 2022
    Sorry to reopen this case but the tech who returned the board which he had taken has returned a faulty board as i checked it with some other private technician and he said the entire board has been changed now becoz of the this i cant get the board repaired by any one else also this kind of service is ridiculous as my mom who is now washing all the clothes by hand even at the age of 60. Now its a health issue as she is physically not fit now i need a compensation from urban company all i need is to get a a new board which is workin or a machine which works because of this we are facing a lot of issues
    Hi Yosika,

yosika's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 12, 2022
    what have I said wrong about this company this company is filled with third grade criminals and i was rite they promised me to return Rs.6500 and said will reflect in your account within 2 days took my ifsc code a/c no and cheaters the entire company is filled with frauds am at loss because of this and they dont care the only reason is i waited is i thought it mite take some time but i got a call on the 1st of July 2022 and today is the 12thof July 2022 and no bank would take so many days to refund plus they wouldn even return my mails if they actually refunded they would have atleast replied to my mail.

Pradeep Ramanujam(SAM)
    7208303271

Beware of cheating and fraudulent service by Urban Company.
      I ordered for a "bed installation service" ( as mentioned in their website) from their website and also paid the required amount.
      The technician (Sunil) was appointed arrived and after looking at the bed said the charges would be more as it was a new bed. He was charging a Bomb. Then he made me cancel the order at urban company after I agreed to pay him extra as I didn't want to loose more time for this . Urban company deducted Rs 50 from the amount I had paid.
      This is sheer cheating please be aware.

Regards, Team UrbanCompany

UC professional overcharged me for 2500 for gas refill. No leakage was repaired and he had not shown me current pressure also.
        He was also asking for directly payment to him and he was charging me less for the same if I do the direct deal with him.
        Hi Harish,

Urban Company — Refunds - Improper & Non Justified Invoices for service opted

New business model adopted by Urban Company as refunds are manipulated as labour charges and rate cards are not followed. Even if technician is genuine, the UC team making invoices are cheats...Attaching few screenshots....
          I got my house painting from your team in March 2022 but paint has started peeling/pitting from few sections of different walls.
          Since you committed 1 year warranty on painting services, pls have it attended on priority.

Deepak Bali...

Urban Company — Painting job

I got painting of my house in March 2022 but painting has started peeling /pitting from few sections of the wall.
          Painting service promised 1 year warranty so pls have the rectification done as soon as possible.
          Surprisingly I tried to lodge complaint with UC on their site but could not find appropriate section on their website.

Deepak Bali
          B 14 Greater Kailash Enclave 2
          New Delhi-110048...
          I had installed ac with uc for which I paid 7200 but only 1548 was listed in the app as it was offline payment but when I asked for the receipt I never got a call back and after a week my ac started having problems so I complaint and the agent revisits and told me that I need to install stabilizer but since I was leaving town that evening I told him I’ll install next time and I came back after a week and my ac still had problems he came...
          Now pay for damage of coil so that all gas released from ac..

So required compensation for it..
          Charges of repair and gas.
          Hi Manoj,
          We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your registered contact details on [protected]@urbancompany.com, so that we can reach out to you over a call to address the issue and help resolve the same.
          Regards, Urban Company

I had booked an AC installation service with Urban Company on March 22, 2022. The technician (Sarajit Roy) had come and installed the AC and it was working well. However, some of the items charged in the invoice wasn't used in the service.

The AC stopped working after few days within the warrant period and I requested re-visit. The technician (Sarajit Roy) came on 7th Apr 2022 and changed the SMPS (at least...

I have booked for AC Service in Urban Company on May 11th. A technician named Saif Ahmed Khan has visited my location. He checked the AC and said that the gas has to be filled and charged me 3500 rs for the gas filling. Later when i checked the Urban Company App it is mentioned 2500 rs for gas filling with warranty. He has also not included the gas filling charge in the invoice bill. He has clearly cheated me and charged me more than the company rate card. I have lost warranty and also money for the service. I request you to take action against the technician and not encourage such professionals for the service
            Hi Shanmukh,
            Regards, Urban Company

Refund from UC to source account has been pending since 22nd April 2022 wherein technician has been of complete and utter dismay breaking my AC frame, being unable to fit window AC back into frame, replacing components and charging money wherein UC subject matter expert was called and stated that no parts have been changed, this has been of deep concern and dismay.

I have had to incur expense for a new machine as well as a new frame. Process refund on priority please refrain from stating bank details submitted are incorrect. This is simply put an attempt to not honor your obligations.

Extremely disappointing.
              Hi Armaan,

Urban Company — Deception

On june 7th, I booked a professional from urban company for party makeup. before they assigned anyone I had already requested to get me a good professional, they assured me.
                Now the professional arrives, pathetic service provided. I had to finish the task on my own. It was booked for 1 and a half hour, she finished it in 50 mins. Took the full payment. Now your pathetic customer support is not letting me escalate this. Rather arguing...

Urban Company is trying to delay the replacement of duct damaged by their professional during repairs.
                Hi Manish,
                We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your registered contact details on [protected]@urbancompamy.com, so that we can reach out to you over a call to address the issue and help resolve the same.
                Regards, Urban Company

I had booked a deep cleaning service for my AC on 18th May, 2022. After the service the cooling of my AC started to deteriorate day by day. I asked for a revisit from the same professional on 2nd June, 2022 but he said that he couldn't resolve the problem of gas leakage. I took my problem to the customer care, asking for a senior technician to come visit my place and get the AC fixed free of cost which comes under the insurance provided by...