Urban Company Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 6, 2022

File a complaint to Urban Company

Having problems with Urban Company?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Urban Company customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Urban Company

Urban Company Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 500 0020

Urban Company reviews & complaints page 5

This company is faking CUSTOMERs. My ac was serviced and they made it shot circuit. In the name of insurance they are harrassing since last 15 days. Manish verma and ashok kumar are the people sent by urban company who made this blunder and taken our spare parts as well, no call back, professional not picking up calls now and my ac is kept open at home and spare parts are with them. I need a fair resolution fixed and each and everyday i am...
The company personal came and quotes a price. Weagreed and paid in advance. WHile doing the work, he asked 8000 Rs extra which we paid in cash too.
The work was done terribly wrong and he just painted the terrace floor without cleaning and painted on top of cables lying on terrace. Painting started peeling of the the third day. Submitted pics and response many times. in the first rain the water seepage reocuured.
DOllowed and waited for 3 weeks. still no correction done. then called another contrcator and got problems sorted out.
COmpany neither refunding, nor responsing
Hi Sheetal,
Regards, Team UrbanCompany
Sheetal Anant Bhalerao's [Complaint's author] reply, May 28, 2022
House name Pride orchid, ITPL main road
Contractor Venkatesh
House owner Ashish Goel
Submitted pics and wrote many times on ur app .

My Details :

Aviral Gujral

10:32 AM (5 hours ago)

to abhirajsinghbhal, abhirajbhal, help
    Hello Abhiraj

Sorry for reaching you out...
    On 18th May, me and my wife decided to get the AC cleaned since it has been 4-5 months that we last got the AC serviced.

We thought let's get it done from Urban Company since they charge less than Hitachi service.

19th May, the professional came and the story of luring and looting customer started...

My AC was working 100% fine, great cooling and everything else was also normal. But he said that...
    Im working with urban company 1 year they promised me many things but thay just promise with everyone not doing any thing my jetpump not give me still 6 month done I'm not getting my jet pump my id was also blocked I'm not getting any lead I'm paying this company and also I'm paid many amount but company has been fraud with me i want to complaint fraud case for company how i take action aur FIR for this company i have all proff
    Urban Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    We regret to hear about the experience you had with us. Please share your contact details with us at [protected]@urbancompany.com . We shall be reaching out to you over a call shortly to address your concern ..
    Regards, Team UrbanCompany

I have a membership o[censored]rban Company, which was supposed to provide me benefits. But now for last two bookings that I've made. One around 13th May and the other for 27th May, THEY KEPT ME WAITING WITHOUT EVEN INFORMING THAT PROFESSIONAL WON'T COME. THIS HAS HAPPENED TWICE, I KEPT WAITING AND PROFESSIONAL DIDN'T CAME. THEY STOP PICKING MY CALLS.
      As a customer, i prebook a service because I have availablity in that slot. Am I supposed...

Urban Company — I wanted my ac replacement now as per today approval

Please give me replacement by new as where u drop the board that person was asking for payment but your company not bother to pay his charges, he almost wanted to solve but you are not even call him to clear out as resolution.please if this type of fraud or cheat if you do how will any customer trust.
      Please I also think that you can solve but purposely you make customers to disterb . Your seryis not good so please give me resolution...
      Pls.understabd and provide permanent solution .
      As urban company should understand that after service of ac these problem at random started ..
      After new booking in urban came to know such issues started after servicing of ac .

Give my ac in same condition given to you before servicing ..
      Customer
      Manoj Sharma...

Initially i was having AC - Less Cooling.
      URBANCOMPANY Technician informed CAPACITOR issue. He replaced with the old one. When i argued, he told that it is new CAPACITOR and since he is keeping the bag, the shape of the CAPACITOR looks like that.

The newcapacitor (as per the technician) looks dent and also the name on the capacitor was faded.

A day later after he fixed that old capacitor, whenever i switch AC, the main power is tripping off and again i called up and the technician saying compressor issue..

He damaged my Compressor with the old CAPACITOR . Though my service is under warranty, no proper callup and they are giving fake commitments and cheating the peoples.
      Hi Chithralekha,
      We're sorry to hear about your less than desirable experience with us. Please elaborate on your issue and share your registered contact details via [protected]@urbancompany.com so that we can have the same resolved at the earliest.
      Team UrbanCompany

Please provide me new ac replacement as pcb out door unit you are fail to solve, so instead of offerer me refund rs 7000 u take from me to your cheated company, as I am ready to give you now.
        Please do the needful if you really think that your repo will mantain inarket
        [protected]...

Urban Company — I wanted my pcb replacement any how

Please I have not yet got any resolution by your end I told you many time that I will give you ten thousand instead of taking your money, I wanted new ac now as tired to receive your cheated company...

Urban Company — My refund .fraud in payment by professional

My refrigerator was not cooling so I booked a professional through urban company.where he fraud with me 2500 rs for improving my pcv of fridge nd said it would start cooling but it doesn't cool.so I take help of a haier professional who said pcv is not repaired nd uc professional has done fraud with me.then I complain your customers care then they said they would refund money.but there is no call from 15 day .I complain 7 time a day but there...
        Please call to resolve in this summer I suffering because of your cheated company.please solve my ac pcb replacement.[protected]...
        Please as soon as resolve or replacement I wanted as spoken many times with your concern team, they don't give a answer instead of giving me delay time.please I have all records with me like videos and call recording with me to hear how u make your services irresponsibly, so please as per today I am suffering in this summer because of your first services I booked and realises what you do with your customers once you fail from your side .br...

Urban Company — I wanted my pcb replacement any how

Please resolve as soon as possible as on super priority services as I had been 12 dys and not yet resolve.please I am tired with your customer care and asurance about my ac pcb replacement.
        I have all records with me by spoken your concern team many times and videos when your supervisor came at my place.please resolve it soon [protected]...

I had availed the chimney cleaning service today . I have used UC for the first time and experience was very disappointing. The person came late by 50 mins, further he damage the kitchen platform, the black colour of the kitchen platform is faded because of the chemicals he used to clean the chimney . He didn't use any paper or cloth to protect/cover the area. Now the kitchen platform and the area near washbasin looks very bad . I had complained via UC app and no body bothered to reach out to me . Very poor services, biggest mistake made by availing services from UC
        Hi Leena,
        We regret to hear about the experience you had with us. Please share your concern along with your registered contact details on [protected]@urbancompany.com. Our team will be in touch to understand what went wrong and help you with the same.
        Regards, Urban Company

We tried to make them understood that before service my ac is working fine. but after service compressor rebooting issue started. on revisit issue has not resolved and again same problem repeated.

rectify or repair the same.
          Urban Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I don't know how urban company is running. I have provide all details with explanations.
          provide me my AC in the condition I have handed over at the time of servicing.

Since then my Ac is out of order.
          provide me my AC in the condition I have handed over at the time of servicing.

Since then my Ac is out of order.

I am a retired army colonel and had booked house painting at janakpuri through urban company on 15 apr 2022. Post survey and estimate, advance of rs 7206 (35%) as desired was paid by me on 20 apr 2022. Site visit was done by contractor on 27 apr and work was to start from 28 apr 2022, which was assured by contractor and is also mentioned in app.
            However no one has come on 28 apr or even after that and since then for 1 month i have...
            To, dated 15/05/2022
            The urban company,

Dear team,
            I have serviced my split ac dt 10/04/2022 by an engineer Azim. Engineer has checked all parameters like pressor/Gas/coils. As per his feedback everything is fine. Cooling is perfectly okay and he shared vedios to urban company.
            But After service there is an issue in compressor off and on again and again.
            So requested urban company...
            On the 27th April 2022, I booked a service for an electrician to get installation and service of my inverter . The service professional arrived, he quoted an amount and said he had to go get materials to do the job the next day and he said the inverter battery was to be charged at their store overnight. So we agreed and gave him the battery( worth Rs 6000) and the advance of Rs 2500 for the materials, but the next day when we called the professional...