Urban Company Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Sep 29, 2022

File a complaint to Urban Company

Having problems with Urban Company?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Urban Company customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Urban Company

Urban Company Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 500 0020

Urban Company reviews & complaints page 6

On25th June, two employees o[censored]rban company came to my house for revisiting because my AC cooling was low. At the time of welding they burnt my outer unit, PCBs and all the wiring of inner n outer unit.
We have complaint about it but no action is taken yet
Hi Vijeta,
We're sorry to hear about your less than desirable experience with us. Please elaborate on your issue and share your registered contact details via [protected]@urbancompany.com so that we can have the same resolved at the earliest.
Team UrbanCompany

I got the heating coil, thermostats, the LEDs etc. got replaced on 23.apr.2021, by paying around Rs.2800/- and the technician claimed it will work for 3 to 4 years, but it failed in just 14 moths it self. Now I have get it replaced again spending the money
    Urban Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

For 21st May, i booked service from urban company for exhaust cleaning and chimney cleaning. While cleaning the exhaust the professional damaged and item and it stopped working. It was committed to me by urban company team that I can buy a new exhaust and share the invoice and they will refund me for the cost incurred.

Now, when i am trying to raise a complaint, no one is responding to the complaint and tmi am not sure what to do now. It's not a huge cost item but companies can't keep on taking advantage of consumers like that.
      Hi Sommay,
      We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please DM us your registered contact details so that we can reach out to you over a call to address the issue and help resolve the same.
      Regards, Urban Company

I have booked the dining table cleaning from the UC and ended up spoiling up the entire table. It was an Italian marble table that they had used some harmful chemicals to clean, and the whole marble got spoiled because of that.
        Now neither they are not responding nor are they interested in resolving the issue.
        Hi Amit,
        We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your registered contact details on [protected]@urbancompany.com, so that we can reach out to you over a call to address the issue and help resolve the same.

Urban Company — Refrigerator damaged by the technician

My refrigerator was damaged by the technician to such extent that now fridge company is denying warranty because of the repair done by the urban company's professional. I've raised this issue multiple times with the customer support but they're ignoring it. There's no help from Urban Company. The fridge had cost me almost ₹ 1 lakh which is now sitting idle in this extreme heat....

Hello Sir/Madam,

We booked urban company for plumber service. The person came and broke our tap. He is telling that he broke the inner pipe so now welding is required which will result into breaking of tiles. We said it was just a vicer change work and he created lot bigger problem. he has switched off his phone after he said he will come back after getting some instruments.

Urban company associate are not replying. They are not even calling back. The nodal officer number is just ringing. There is no email for griviences. Our whole kitchen is in water as water is still running due to broken pipe.

PLEASE HELP in to see
          Hi Sagar,

Urban Company — Repair of AC under warranty not being done

I had paid for a deep AC service via Urban clap with Service professional " Mr. Dhilip" had come and attended the service. After he had done the service, within a week time the AC had started malfunctioning.

As the AC is under warranty provided by Urban clap I had applied for the service warranty to rectify the issue. The same professional had come last saturday 18th june and observed that there is a gas leak which was causing...

Hello ALL, URBAN COMPANY AMC scheme is worst than ponzy scheme. They cheat in broad day light and no one comes are support in case there is an issue with appliance URBAN CHEATERS FRAUD
            Urban Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret to hear about the experience you had with us. This is certainly not the kind of service we intend to deliver. Please share your registered contact details with us on [protected]@urbancompany.com so that we can get in touch with you and resolve the issue.

THEY ARE cheaters

I have an AC which was working very fine and did cooling perfectly fine. But there was some water leakage from the AC. And unfortunately i booked a water leakage service from the urban clap and your very unprofessional prasant tyagi got this job assigned. After the visit he was very keen to refill the gas and said ac required service and gas filling which i had denied that i dont need this service just stop the water leakage and then also...

Urban Company — Cheating by Urban Company

This is regarding my upcoming Shop painting works which I chose to do with urban company thinking they will send highly professional team but to my shock this was the worst ever team one can imagine. Urban company will take full money in advance then send a waste team to the site and after wasting my 10 days also half work is also not done .. I have to open my shop this coming Sunday i.e. 19th June but as their painter wasted...

Urban Company — Technician has taken item

Technician has taken my geyser on 31st May 2022.

Now nor the technician is picking the call nor Urban Clap is providing any support.

Technician has taken Geyser as well as 3000 rs as advance for repairing the geyser....

Urban Company — Regarding repair of ac under 2 months guarantee period

The ac mechanic shahnawaz akhter is not coming for ac services despite frequent call to him. Please ask him to come to our home immediately...
              I had booked a service for my washing machine so the technician came and said that the board has gone bad this happened on the 4rth of June the tech sd have to replace the part and will cost you 4800 and took 2000 advance n left however din respond till the 11th the tech purposely kept his phone switched off. Saying that coz it used ring n then switched off. He used to only respond on wats app after saying a lot of things to him he somehow returned 2000 through gpay but has the board with him which said through watsapp will return on Monday that is the 13th but again he switched off the phone . I am so frustrated with urban company and I am tired of complaining on urban company app but no response. They are least bothered
              Hi Yosika,

yosika's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 17, 2022
              Sorry to reopen this case but the tech who returned the board which he had taken has returned a faulty board as i checked it with some other private technician and he said the entire board has been changed now becoz of the this i cant get the board repaired by any one else also this kind of service is ridiculous as my mom who is now washing all the clothes by hand even at the age of 60. Now its a health issue as she is physically not fit now i need a compensation from urban company all i need is to get a a new board which is workin or a machine which works because of this we are facing a lot of issues
              Hi Yosika,

yosika's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 12, 2022
              what have I said wrong about this company this company is filled with third grade criminals and i was rite they promised me to return Rs.6500 and said will reflect in your account within 2 days took my ifsc code a/c no and cheaters the entire company is filled with frauds am at loss because of this and they dont care the only reason is i waited is i thought it mite take some time but i got a call on the 1st of July 2022 and today is the 12thof July 2022 and no bank would take so many days to refund plus they wouldn even return my mails if they actually refunded they would have atleast replied to my mail.

Pradeep Ramanujam(SAM)
              7208303271

Beware of cheating and fraudulent service by Urban Company.
                I ordered for a "bed installation service" ( as mentioned in their website) from their website and also paid the required amount.
                The technician (Sunil) was appointed arrived and after looking at the bed said the charges would be more as it was a new bed. He was charging a Bomb. Then he made me cancel the order at urban company after I agreed to pay him extra as I didn't want to loose more time for this . Urban company deducted Rs 50 from the amount I had paid.
                This is sheer cheating please be aware.

Regards, Team UrbanCompany

UC professional overcharged me for 2500 for gas refill. No leakage was repaired and he had not shown me current pressure also.
                  He was also asking for directly payment to him and he was charging me less for the same if I do the direct deal with him.
                  Hi Harish,

Urban Company — Refunds - Improper & Non Justified Invoices for service opted

New business model adopted by Urban Company as refunds are manipulated as labour charges and rate cards are not followed. Even if technician is genuine, the UC team making invoices are cheats...Attaching few screenshots....
                    I got my house painting from your team in March 2022 but paint has started peeling/pitting from few sections of different walls.
                    Since you committed 1 year warranty on painting services, pls have it attended on priority.

Deepak Bali...

Urban Company — Painting job

I got painting of my house in March 2022 but painting has started peeling /pitting from few sections of the wall.
                    Painting service promised 1 year warranty so pls have the rectification done as soon as possible.
                    Surprisingly I tried to lodge complaint with UC on their site but could not find appropriate section on their website.

Deepak Bali
                    B 14 Greater Kailash Enclave 2
                    New Delhi-110048...
                    I had installed ac with uc for which I paid 7200 but only 1548 was listed in the app as it was offline payment but when I asked for the receipt I never got a call back and after a week my ac started having problems so I complaint and the agent revisits and told me that I need to install stabilizer but since I was leaving town that evening I told him I’ll install next time and I came back after a week and my ac still had problems he came...
                    Now pay for damage of coil so that all gas released from ac..

So required compensation for it..
                    Charges of repair and gas.
                    Hi Manoj,