Vibes Healthcare Ltd. — pathetic service said hair fall will stop but zero result and now they are denying to attend us

Kalpana9 on Jul 31, 2017
Myself kalpana from new delhi, i have paid amount to stop hair fall treatment in vibes, at preet vihar branch for rs. 50, 000/- for hair fall treatment in which stem cell, prp or some other services offered to me to get it stop the hair fall, but no result found however i saw for 75 days with them. Please give refund of whole money on immediate basis. My mobile no. Is [protected].

With all false advertising, i approached by mistakenly to vibes to stop hair falling however they are offering ruthless services, then area head of preet vihar gave option to convert into weight loss packages or on any other beauty packages, or asked me to hold hair fall packages for next 3-4 months or my husband can also join with vibes but rs 50, 000 will not refund. And now when i asked for refund, the attitude of the vibes representative is outrageous and denied to do any proper compensation. This kind of false advertising and having inefficient doctors to treat patient has to be stopped and i would want to file a case against them.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Vibes Healthcare Ltd. - pathetic service said hair fall will stop but zero result and now they are denying to attend us

Company:Vibes Healthcare Ltd.