VLCC

+91 11 4163 1975  [Regd. Office]

Fax:
Fax:

Registered Office

M-14, Commercial Complex, M Block Market, Greater Kailash Part-II, New Delhi, Delhi 110048

+91 11 4163 1975

+91 11 4163 1976

Corporate Office

64, HSIDC Sector 18, Maruti Industrial Area, Gurgaon – 122015, Haryana

View More Information...

Good

VLCC related photos (139)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

VLCC Complaints & Reviews

anamika.2002
One employee in VLCC has stolen my Purse which contains three debit cards and cash of Rs.2000. but no one was bothering there about my purse. they didn't even suggested me for any remedy.
Greetings from VLCC!
It is our endeavor to offer the best experience to our customers. Your feedback is highly valuable to us and we would like to initiate the necessary corrective action for your concern. We request you to kindly share your details here http://bit.ly/VLCCfeedback and we will contact you immediately. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Madhu Mittal
    I hav got my hair straightend from vlcc. due to their wrong process of ironing.
    Due to that my hair fall and breakage started and I visited to many doctors for the trartment and they told that it is due to hot ironing that they hav done. I wanted to bring this to the notice of the owner of the particular branch{bilaspur branch} but she is also not ready to listen to my problem
    so now I hab decided to take legal actions on her

abch
      I have deposited Rs 40000 to VLCC for some services out of total amount of 70000 but because of some reasons I could not avail those services and next day I have called them for the same. At the time of depositing money nobody told me deposited money will not be refunded at all. Now they are telling it has been written on bill so we will not refund money but in spite of that you can user our services for the 40000 at any time in next 6 month or year. We can give you a note for the same. Now I want to know can I get money back or not.
      Kindly Help

t.pc
        Iam waiting since more than 15days to get the vlcc service, but iam failing to get an appointment inspite of full advance payment of the same.

The reason they ar egiving is the product not available

VLCC — Cheated [Resolved]

gauravnidhi
          I took facial hair reduction package from VLCC last October. They promised guranteed hair reduction in 6 sittings. I paid...

gayathriarun
          Last time i submitted a complaint here about VLCC and the failure in their Laser treatment. After that they called me just to supress me, saying our head office is working on your issue. After that there has been no calls from VLCC> They are very sad. I will bring it to the newspaper very soon with evidence. Even on this website i will post some pics for evidence.

Gayathri

gayathriarun
            My name is Gayathri from Bangalore. I went to VLCC cunningham road and got myself registered for full face laser treatment(hair removal) . I got in touch with the branch manager Jyothi and she put me to this Dermatologist Dr.Arun Kumar. They said within 7 sessions you will have no hair, no matter however sensitive your skin is and blah.. blah... I agreed and got enrolled for it and weight reduction.

Forget 7 sessions even after 10-11 sessions my hair on the face didnt decrease instead started increasing. I used to complain it to Dr.Arun right from the 3rd session. He said it will reduce gradually and asked me to razor my hair and not thread or wax it. I did the same until 10th session and still doing it, unfortunately. When complained Dr.Arun named a biiiiig medical term to it and asked me to get my haromonal tests done. I got all those tests done spending Rs. 5,000/-. The tests were normal. Then Dr.Arun put me to Vibhuti Sharma, who was the head that time. She met me and advised me to go for some more sessions and i agreed. But even that went vain, because there was no results at all. I agree results might vary from person to person, but there cant be no results at all.

Then when asked for re-imbursement Dr.Arun cleverly escaped saying, i cant do anything, but you can avail other services. I said no at that time. Then i got in touch with Mr.Sabu Paul, who was the head of South India at VLCC. He then passed the buck to Dr.Gitanjali, from corporate, who considers herself very smart and spoke to me for half an hour on the phone saying your hair growth is reduced. I dont know why you are saying like this, we cant reimburse your money as that is not VLCC's policy. Instead of consoling me she was so rude.

Then i again called Sabu paul so many times and said if not my money give me some services. He sends me an RUDE SMS saying : " We cant give you any services, as you have availed all the services" There was not even one apology note in his SMS. How sad of people representing VLCC at this level, talking like this? Cant even imagine.

Hence planning to file a law suit against VLCC for the insult, cheating and Embarassement they put me on. I feel so embarassed to walk with so much of hair on my face now. I am not going to spare them. I am putting this on all leading newspapers.

VLCC BEAUTY — Regarding my face treatment

Hi i am natasha my problem is that i m having some problem in my face like acne, scars, dark circles n 2 n a half months ago i joined VLCC the center manager said that you will see the results after one month n this is what i was promised but now after two and a half months i am not seeing any results so please help me out i have given them 22000 in advance but now they are saying they cant help it and said that they didn't promised anything n also said that we didn't told you that we will be providing 100% guarantee but they told me this thing that they will be giving 100% guarantee so am not understanding what to do please help me out
            VLCC is becoming a con king in services...
            I have faced so many problems - messed up appointments ...cancellation without informing
            then they transfer sessions to other branches...its one of the worst centers in bangalore - specifically Indira nagar branch...and yes most of the senior staff is highly incompetent...
            VLCC at one time was one of the best place for weight reduction and beauty treatment. It is now the worst place I will ever visit. I am talking about GK -2, New Delhi office. Staff is rude especially their owner Jayashree Chopra and Sunita. Jayashree is a cheater and do not know how to handle customer. Vandana Luthra should sack her asap.
            Dear Gayathri,

Customer Care Team
            Poor service and Dr. Arun is simply pathetic. He just make things worse.People go to seek doctors with a lot of trust but he just plays around . Please dont visit him ever ever again.

VLCC — false commitments [Resolved]

sharen
              This complain is regarding the false commitments made by VLCC,pitampura branch New delhi.Their tag line"Shaping your...

jayaramans
              they cheated us by saying that they'll reduce my weight. vlcc is just cheating us

VLCC — Not satisfied with Rebonding

upasana1811
                I am Riya Sharma. I am taking services of VLCC from last 3 years. I had done rebonding of my hair on 16th May 2010 spending...

VLCC — worst service of Bridal makeup on marriage day. [Resolved]

Chhavi Kejriwal
                Attention : Complaint of worst service of Bridal makeup on marriage day.

Sir/Madam

...

VLCC — pf not RECEIVED FROM LAST THREE YEARS. [Resolved]

prerana gujjar

We have subbmitted the pf application twice but every time we visit VLCC WEST OF CHORD ROAD BRANCH...

VLCC — service and false promise. [Resolved]

nadeem5
                Very poor, Actually ridiculous. On 30/07/2007 i came to vlcc for eyebrow hair reduction and consulted Dr Smitha and she assured...

Priyanka
                I submitted about 9000/- Rs. to VLCC, Koramangla, Bangalore. I asked them about my timing and kid issues, they assured we'll take care. But on next day when I went to their centre, they wasted my time. I am not happy with their services. After discussing them to refund my money. They replied - they do not have any REFUND Policy. This case reached to VIBHUTI SHARMA (South Zone Head). She also replied not to refund money.
                So please be careful with VLCC. Because CONSTITUTION can be amend but VLCC policy can't.
                I'm agree with your situation. VLCC centre is cheater.

VLCC Health Care Ltd — Refund of money [Resolved]

Kavita Chauhan
                  I had taken package for tummy tucks , arms tucks & weight loss from VLCC Noida Branch. At the time of taking the pacage...

saurabh_juneja2007
                  Respected Sir,
                  This is to inform you that i took one package from vlcc for face treatment which costed me 19000rs for 20 sittings.10 sittings for gylocilic peel and 10 sittings for face firming.I took 19 sittings and my one sitting was left.I didnt get any results which were being promised to me at the time of taking the package and i was not in delhi so i was not able to take the last sitting when i came back to delhi and went there they refused to give me the sitting and they told me that now its expired at the time of taking the package i was never being informed that those sittings comes with the expiry date.I felt as if i am being cheated.at Vlcc they make false promises because they want to take money out from customers pocket once they get the package cost they ignore the customer and concentrate on bringing new customers.The treatment that i got from them was gud for nothing.I was being charged so much and what i recieved????Nothing
                  VLCC has now literally gone to dogs. Most of its employees have become like government employees who are not ready to help the customers in any way. Even the services offered at VLCC are really pathetic and of very low quality.

I suggest that VLCC has grown old and so its better that this company is shut down and the earlier the better so that many more clients are saved from their clutches as they are just trying to mint money and providing substandard services.

There must be thousands like me who literally got robbed at VLCC and when i threatened them by going to the police they said that they will fix me up by lodging a counter complaint.. I ask everyone to beware of VLCC else they will fleece you like anything and threaten u as well.

VLCC Healthcare Ltd — pf issue. [Resolved]

mophy john

My self mophy john.i was work in vlcchealth care ltd.i resign from there in the year ofbr...

VLCC — FRAUD AND MISLEADING PROMISE [Resolved]

Pooja Khanna
                    I am Pooja Khanna. I Joined VLCC SLIMMING CENTRE Ranjit avenue amritsar. They promise me to give a permanent...

VLCC — customer was overcharged [Resolved]

Akanksha Agrawal

I am Akanksha Agrawal and I joined VLCC Patiala in second week of May, 2009. I am highly dissatisfied...

Niki
                    VLCC, one of India's Health & Beauty Center.

They sold coupons worth Rs500/- in July, 2009. In total they gave 18coupons valid for 12months in which you get various items like Hair Cut, Facial & freebies.

But whenever I am going to VLCC siutated at ANSAL Plaza, Ludhiana; they are saying "Come with Appointment'; when you call them to take appointment they say 'they have no appointment available as they are full', come other day.

They donot want to honour coupons they sold to public.

This particular scheme is at VLCC, third floor, Ansal Plaza, Ludhiana.

But they are always free if you have to get paid service.

The company is pathetic, bad, poor service. Even when asked for refunding Rs500/- they say talk to person who sold coupons.

This company is making fool of people. Even their customer care is not listening.