Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 28, 2022
Complaints 19170

File a complaint to Amazon India

Having problems with Amazon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amazon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amazon India

Amazon India Website

Amazon India Head Office Address

Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Amazon India Phone Numbers

1958

View more phone numbers

Amazon India reviews & complaints page 4

On 31st October The money of amount 3613 got deducted but the order went to cancelled state. and there is no refund till now.
Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Return Pickup was scheduled for 3rd Nov 2022, But the carrier for this pick-up did not contact me & updated the status as return pick-up verification failed

so Please arrange it reschedule for a return pickup & refund my money.
    Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

These website is comes to Whatsup number is[protected].one product give then the product is purchase.They giving five tasks I will complete the four tasks only last very high money task given. So please freeze the account
      Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

One saree has been return on 20th oct 22. refund not received yet.
        Refund Reference # 75503722294019283135075
        Refund Reference # 75503722275018859747266
        Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amazon is not return back the product and refunding my money for more than 15 days.

Order #:[protected]

OtoRoys 24LED Fog Light/Work Light Bar...
          Size: 24 Led Fog Light
          Sold by: ICONIC CONCEPT
          Quantity: 1
          Item price: ₹664.00

Ordered on 17 October 2022 Order#[protected]
          Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have order phone on 22/OC/2022 Order id.[protected] this order was showing deliver 23 Oct but that day i was not received order and i have was complaint since 23 Oct i have not received phone and i was receiving orders 30 Oct and there is showing order delivered and i got email that my order have delivered while i did not get order that time i compliant on customer support i have not received order and he register my complaint and today i called customer support they told me you shere the OTP then order deliver while i did not share otp and that day delivery boy not call me so how can i share otp i have all call history nobody call me that day i have proof please do action against it and give me my refund please kindly request your
            Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have returned the watch on 29 September'22 to the delivery partner and he is saying he has submitted in the warehouse but in their tracker it's not showing submitted. I call on customer care and register the compain regarding the same on 30 September '22 but it's 1 month my reissue is not resolved yet.. I have call multiple times in the customer care for the issue but they always say that on backend it not showing give us 7 days time but...

Bosch front load washing machine 7 Kg model number WAJ2419SIN was delivered to me on 2 November 22 at my residence 196, AK Gopalan Nagar Khatipura Jaipur pin 302012 by amazon delivery boy, he did not allow me to inspect it properly, he took OTP from me and went away, as he left I inspected the machine thoroughly I found that one corner of machine was damaged badly with inner rubber ring. Now the Amazon has also denied to replace and return the machine.
              Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Product name- H&H dongle with all sim support
                order ID-(ORDER #[protected]
                price at the time i bought is 999
                I bought H&H dongle(999rupee) in offer period in 21 October then i called at amazon helpline for rescheduling this product and rescheduled to 2nd November but i didn't get this product but i found a message (your product couldn't be delivered, and it is returning to the seller) from amazon.
                i didn't do anything except the process of rescheduling.
                now the offer period is end so i couldn't buy it again. and i want this product anyhow, I don't want refund. If no any option available, then i want this product at the same price as it as when i bought

Hi Sir,
                  on 13th oct-2022, I plcaed ordered amway ASPA -80 Liters order Id :[protected]. But i receved 1Ltr. Through the bludart corrier services on 17th Oct. I contact Amazon custmer care nearly 6 times. Amazon is alwaying order status retuning to the sellar. So we con't refund or replace the item. I have to wait more time. Every time they are promising it will resolve in two days. On 17th on words tamazone saying some story. Can please help me refoun my amount. Actually i bought this product for agriculture pupose.
                  If they are not able to replace or refound the amount. it will create financial problem from me. If they send after 10 days i con't utilize the prodcut.
                  Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a mobile phone One Plus Nord CE2 5G on Amazon India on 19th Oct 2022 and added my old phone for exchange. However, the exchanger refused to take the old phone and cancelled the entire order on 22nd October. As a follow up, Amazon initiated a refund on the same day. As per the guidelines, I should have received the refund in 3-5 business days in my original bank account, which ends on 29th October. On 1st October, Amazon updates the status as "return received", while the Branch Manager of SBI (my home branch) declares that they have not received any such amount.
                    Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a zebronic smart watch my order no.is[protected] and order date is 27 sep 22 and getting it 9 oct 22. I return to Amazon 14 oct and till now I am not getting my refund.
                      And item is already reached the Amazon store. And again they initiate for pickup up. I try many time to customer cares but they can't help me out. till now I am not getting my refund.
                      Nov 1, 2022
                      Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      did your complaint resolved sir. I also complaint but still not resolved.

This order was cancelled as the package was damaged, mentioned by the Carrier.
                        Additional issues are there too. Please note that the delivery address was in Pune. But on tracking the order, I found that the order has been taken from Maharashtra to Hyderabad, which means to a different location of mine. Then mentioned that package was damaged.
                        Moreover, the delivery date was 23rd Oct, but the refund has been initiated today only after I contacted the Customer Service and asked about the delivery? Quite a few mistakes... what's going on?
                        Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered PlayShifu Educational Globe for kids on 12th September, 2022 vide order #[protected] with promised delivery on the same day. Later they changed it to 23-Sep-22 but I cancelled the product over phone by talking to customer care executives and refund was promised in 3 days. I spoke to at least 5 customer care executives till date but each of them gives the same false promise of refund without acting on this. This kind...
                          My parcel has been dispatched from New Delhi RS TMO on 20oct. 2022 and it should reach me by now but the tracking has been not updated since 12 day...
                          Hi, Actually I have ordered some product worth morth 60000 Rs from amazon in recent great indian sale and there is pop up written that if we purchase from amazon they will provide a cashback of 5% for prime and 3% for non-prime I have ordered and my billing cycle has been came I received just cashback of 266 which is for the products bought by one-payment and things which I bought from EMI are not applicable for cashback .

I...
                          My auto pay is not cancelling...
                          Ordered a lappy on amazon in offer but they do not deliver the lappy and they do not compensate and refund the amount ot the bank account . they want to refund the money in amazon pay balance which is not helpful for me....
                          I want to file a complaint against Amazon india ecommerce part time jobs. I had lost 40000 rs. please help me to get back my money. someone from Amazon store manager contact me and told to pay money for part time jobs. please help take immediate action on this....
                          *I have ordered one hard drive from Amazon,
                          But it's not in working condition,
                          And I approached the Amazon team, they denied for replacement as return back period completed, and suggested me to go for service with company as warranty will be there.

*I approached Service centre, and they stated that it is a Tampered device, we can't service for those devices, and sent it back to me. br...