Amazon India Customer Care
Amazon India

Amazon India Customer Care

Amazon India

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

+91 80 4197 0000  [Bangalore]

Bangalore

2nd Floor, Safina Towers, Opposite J.P. Techno Park, No.3, Ali Asker Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560052

Tel: +91 80 4197 0000

Chennai

Address: #40,3rd Floor, SP Infocity, MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096

View More Information...

Bad

Amazon India related photos (9572)

Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Amazon India — harpic power plus [Resolved]

Rudradoshi on Jul 31, 2020
My name is ruda doshi i ordered harpic power plus on amazon woth 288rs. And i did partial payment to amazon at that time 135.3...

akhil.rishu007 on Jul 31, 2020
I have order an item of rs2099 of order no[protected] on 29-jun-2020 and i have return it on 04-july-2020 and amazon had initiated my refund 0n 04/07/20 refund reference number 295994. But the issue is that till date the refunded amount of rs2099 had not reflected on my bank account card no last four dfigits are 7025 (The same account is used for whole process i. E for purchasing and refunding). Kindly solve my issue as soon as possible.

[Jul 31, 2020] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Martin Rosenthal on Jul 30, 2020
    My current mc statement includes from amazon prime mj2z76092 for $129.23 transaction date july 7, posting date july 8
    I have no record of this.

Below you ask for country. Unknown is the correct answer but you forced me to choose something

[Jul 30, 2020] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Amazon India — Product was Ordered and Not delivered and not Cash Return from 5 months

Syam.tibco on Jul 30, 2020
      We orderd (Ordered on 19 March 2020 Order#[protected]
      ) a product gas hob nearly 5 months back and that is...
      Complaint category Internet Services

Er. Bala on Jul 30, 2020
      21 July I'm buy brand new tv mi buying amount 12499/- still now not received

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

Amazon India — Amount deducted but product not delivered

VASANTHAN PALANI on Jul 30, 2020
        Sir/Madam,

I ordered two smart watched in amazon and paid 3998 rupees via amazon BHIM pay on 09.07.2020
        Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Amazon — This is to confirm that refund for amount 249 has been successfully processed on 7/17/2020 and the amount should reflect in your account by now.

K. SOMASEKHAR RAJU on Jul 30, 2020

This is to confirm that refund for amount 249 has been successfully processed on 7/17/2020 and the...
        Complaint category Banks

Amazon India — Not responding [Resolved]

Gùddîê Ñürsãt on Jul 30, 2020
        This product was scheduled to arrive yesterday(29.07.2020) but was not delivered, And later the DELIVERY ATTEMPTED status...

Aakash Ratiya on Jul 30, 2020
        I haven't received my refund
        Date & time -6.06 pm on 19 july
        Bank reference id-30005402020201184428183
        Kindly refund my amount, initiated by amazon

Regards ..aakash ratiya

(Account no.[protected])

Amazon India — I'm complaining about refund of 3100 from Amazon

Vishal8989 on Jul 30, 2020
          Respected authority,
          I am a customer of your bank and my account number is [protected] and I purchased a product from...

S K Aakhash on Jul 30, 2020
          I have ordered the Bosch GCL 25 line laser, with pod option but the delivery man who came with it had refused to accept cash and gone away with that item but, the option in that pod has mentioned that, can pay with cash, this was the worst incident I have faced with amazon faculty ever.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Renu Arora 223 on Jul 30, 2020
            I bought tata sky new connection on 20 july from amazon.( East delhi)
            Order no is[protected]
            The service center install duplicate dish in my home. Please help me for this. I want original dish. Kindly replacement with original tata sky dish or refund my money. Please help me.

Contact : [protected]@gmail.com

Tata sky service center install duplicate dish
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-07-30 18:11:58
            I want original tata sky dish or refund my money.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Amazon India — Amazon charged on their products more than MRP during lockdown period

Ganesh Chinchole on Jul 29, 2020
              I purchased a laptop (model no: 20RAS0MA00) from Amazon on 12th July with amount Rs 79, 999.00/- and it was delivered on 17-July-2020....
              Complaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Brent on Jul 29, 2020
              The charge is for 14.22 and i didnt charge anything for this amount on this date. The code was mj3w168to.
              Please put back onto my visa credit card. Thanks

[Jul 29, 2020] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

NUTHAKKI RAJESH on Jul 29, 2020
                I have bought a broom in amazon as they showed mrp 350 over the display actual the mrp on broom was 280.. Please take necessary action

Amazon India — Refund not initiate in account till 9 days [Resolved]

[email protected] on Jul 29, 2020
                  I have ordered phone from amazon but after some days i ask for refund and amazone provided successful refund they said but...

Amazon India — LED returned but waiting refund since 1 month

Bhagwat Pershad and sons on Jul 29, 2020
                  1.We purchased new Sanyo LED model XT-32A170H thru Amazon Business portal vide invoice no. SDEI-159620 dt 19.03.20, it was...
                  Complaint category TVs

Amazon India — misbehave by delivery boy [Resolved]

legalabhi on Jul 29, 2020
                  Dear amazon. It has been a long time to be connected in the terms of online shopping. But this time we had a very worst experience....
                  Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Jayankrx on Jul 29, 2020
                  My order cancelled by amazon without informing me

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

harsh6398 on Jul 29, 2020
                    I have a bank account in pnb bank and dint received the refund of 3699rs intiated on 13/july/2020 with ref# [protected] my bank is saying no refund was intiated or received kindly help me to get refund of 3699.

aqfit w15 refund not received

Updated by harsh6398 Jul 29, 2020
                    neither i am able to find a charge dispute form for my bank neither online nor offline whoch amazona sked me to fill trying to find it from almost a week

Recently Discussed

(3 minutes ago)
                      DTDC Courier
                      courier not delivered and now it's invalid consignment no
                      (15 minutes ago)
                      Vm-projob
                      Fake online data entry job
                      (22 minutes ago)
                      Canara Bank
                      charge dispute amazon
                      (31 minutes ago)
                      Rummycircle.com
                      Unable to upload kyc
                      (32 minutes ago)
                      Rummycircle.com
                      please change my d. o. b