Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 17, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Amazon India

Having problems with Amazon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amazon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amazon India

Amazon India Website

Amazon India Head Office Address

Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Amazon India Phone Numbers

1900

View more phone numbers

Amazon India reviews & complaints page 2

I have purchased a voltage stabilizer from Amazon on 27-July-2021 for my new Hitachi 1.5 tone ac.
When AC got installed with the stabilizer it stopped working within 2 days.
I thought the Problem is with AC but when technician checked there was no Problem with AC
Problem was with the stabilizer because the display is showing the incorrect voltage so stabilizer damaged the PCB of the ac by providing the bad electricity.br...

I have placed return request for order Id[protected] but the return pickup is rescheduled and cancelled again and again. So I am not getting my refund.
May 15, 2022
Picked up and refund given
Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered 4 products with different patterns from the same seller. But received only 1 product and when I checked my amazon account it says that all the four products are delivered.

I have called the customer service as soon as I realized it(within 5 to 10 min after I received the package)

Customer service calls:

Call 1: Contacted and raised issue, the support opened an investigation and...
    I have ordered two digital watches of two different colours. But unfortunately I have received only one watch though the packaging was not done properly.
    And the other box was empty....
    Sir/Madam,
    Sub: Refund for Order Id:[protected]
    I placed an order for two pairs o[censored]rjo sandals, size 10, costing Rs. 709/- each, with Amazon India on 07th april22, POD( pay on delivery).
    When I received the order one of the item was size 9, so l immediately asked for a return of the undersized item. But the delivery guy failed to pick up the item on the given date, so I called up customer service demanding...

Amazon India — Return or refund not provide by Amazon

I requested for return of my order last two times but pick up not done always show message pickup refused by customer. Two times pick up failed. Customer care always create new pick up. But nobody come. So i want to money back. Refund my money. This type bad service with prime customer.
    Order id[protected]...
    I am received vare bad quality Women A-LINE Striped Dress from Amazon seller, I have received without price tag from Amazon, I have raised complant against this proudct & as for return shipment, Amazon delivery peron asking for price tag, that was I also ne received from Amazon, I see many orders in Amazon is not good & seller cheating to end customer, Amazon is not healping to customer, no benifited for Amazon Prime membership,...
    @amazonIN @AmazonHelp @JeffBezos HELLO IAM RAKESH

I have order a
    AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.2 GHz 35MB Cache AM4 Socket[protected] but i have received a { Wrong Product } i have raised MY ORDER #[protected]
    a complaint after deliver...

I received empty box.
    Ordered id[protected]
    They dont even talk properly.
    Can u help me out for the same.
    Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a mobile from Amazon on 5th May 2022 which suppose to be delivered on next day that's 6th May.

I was eagerly been waiting on 6th May because I have ordered this for special occasions that is for mother's day.

But instead what I have recieved a notification on my Amazon app saying the delivery guy couldn't able to reach out to me. Which is totally not the case at all. After receiving...
      The Seller has not only sent me the incomplete order but charged me the full price for an item in the wrong size, only 1 instead of 2 in quantity and cheap polyester material instead of a cottom blend . which is completely false advertisement, bad business practice, fraud with item price tags and cheating customers openly without amazon reprimanding them to stop . Because I am not even allowed to post reviews about the seller knowing all...
      This arrogant company sent me an used item thrice, twice from their own subsidiary company 'cloudtail' and once again from a different seller. This is the fourth used item i received in just a months time, along with a pair of shoes which are heavily used. Total waste of time.
      order id's:[protected]

Hello, i am here about the ORDER #[protected]Procus Iris Car Dash Camera, FHD 1080P, 2" LCD Screen Video Recorder, 120° Wide Angle Lens, G-Sensor, Motion Detector, Loop Recorder, Expandable Upto 32GB)

Purchased on 23rd April, and the dash cam stopped working within 12 days, and exactly 5 days after the return window was closed.

I repeatedly contacted them through their website through the contact...
        Order id[protected]
        Himanshu Pilania

I ordered oneplus earphone which was delivered with some problems so that i decided to return. 25 of april My order successfully pick up by wishmaster. Amazon Received the product and My refund (1999) was canceled by amazon and saying that the product which received was copy. This is not fare. I return original oneplus bullet earphone to amazon in its package. In this situation...

I made a subscribtion of an item to get delivery every month. Order was placed on 16 April 2022 and they get the payment but order still not dispatched which supposed to be delivered before 1 May.
        Order ID [[protected]]
        Wasting my time and my money got stuck
        Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Me dijeron que era seleccionada para un trabajo en casa me hicieron recargar dinero y recargar y ahora no dejan que lo retire. Tengo congelado mas de 4.500.000 peaoa colombianos. Estoy desesperada porque debo pagar ese dinero que me prestaron.
          Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a product at 26 April. Estimated delivery time was 5 mMay. Product was not delivered to me and online status in my Amazon id is showing that product was delivered at 5 may.It was prepaid and yet not received....

My order of inr 434, balance returnable after rs 500 cash ie rs 66 to be cash loaded has not been effected by your delivery agent
            Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My amazon account registered with email id [protected]@gmail.com is on hold and my amazon pay balance which has a huge amount of 8800 is also a waste as i am not able to use that . It has been around 15 days kindly help
              Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchases a item from amazon fresh in amazon fresh the item prices was 657 rupees for 3 items which means one item price is 219 rupees each items, when i got the items i say the MRP price it was only 210 rupees each, what is the amazon giving me a fake MRP price and take my money from me