Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 28, 2022
Complaints 19170

File a complaint to Amazon India

Having problems with Amazon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amazon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amazon India

Amazon India Website

Amazon India Head Office Address

Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Amazon India Phone Numbers

1958

View more phone numbers

Amazon India reviews & complaints page 2

I want to return my note 11 pro which they sent a renewed (repaired piece on complaints by some other customer) piece . But they blindly reject my request .
As per my understanding customer has full right to return the product within the specified days. This is a whole case of malpractices.
Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a product from amazon.in through Amazon app. Product name is Hyatt Leather Laptop Bag. They sent me laptop bag of same company but the product is different which I have not ordered. Then i made a complaint to return this product because I have received different product from Amazon. I made a complaint on 17th November & they said your complaint will be resolved on 21 november. When I called on 21 november after waiting whole...
    I have order a mobile phone Xiomi 11i
    As a gift to my friend and i received the wrong item and your delivery agent is not picking up the item their words is they don't collect the wrong item plzz connect to Amazon and get the solution the pickup agent never come to collect the item again and again pickup is cancelled by the agent and after the cancellation i am connected to Amazon support they said we have created the new pickup for...
    I had placed one order having order id=Order #[protected] online in Amazon India for sofa set on 13.11.2022 by paying full amount via credit card Rs. 31000. But amazon did not deliver the order and refunded only Rs.13000 and Rs.18000 is still not refunded. I have contacted amazon customer care several times but they are doing fraud with customer and not registering any complaint. Also surprisingly Amazon India turns...

[protected] this was my order I paid it for 1945 and after 1day I got my product and it was something else and I apply for return and my product was successfully pickup and after that I got msg that after few days I will get my refund but today I msg them I still don't get my refund so they replied we send you right item so we can't give you refund this is how amzone cheat there customer they take my wrong product they take my money and after that I got reply like we can't give you refund I am doing shopping from them sience many years and after this I will suggest don't shop online they don't care what you got after shipping it's customers fault if they got wrong product bcz amzone is loyal there delivery hub is loyal there delivery boys are loyal and of the day after giving money giving product customers are cheater they think like that
    Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My parcel which was pre paid which was sent through shiprocket and delivery was through amozon courriers where the status is shown as delivered but I didn't receive the parcel the parcel cost was abt 17000 its been 3 months and more plzz take measures
      Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[protected] ..He contact me today and you are selected for operations coordinator role in Amazon. Pay 2000 for 2 T shirts and Laptop arrival at tomorrow before that you have to sign the documents which was sent to you ...Image shown below and also his mobile number[protected]
        Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered my fitness peanut butter from Amazon but I received different item after that i registered a complaint through customer service but they can’t respond and rejected my request and blocked my account and I received a mail from Amazon that is i violations of such policies on my account.
          Order number[protected]
          Order name- my fitness peanut butter natural crunchy
          Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered below product from Amazon which was supposed to be delivered on 17th November 2022.

Product Details:
            Dell WM118 Wireless Mouse, 2.4 Ghz with USB Nano Receiver, Optical Tracking, 12-Months Battery Life, Ambidextrous, Pc/Mac/Laptop - Black.
            Sold by: Appario Retail Private Ltd

Order Details:
            Got below details after tracking my order.
            Shipped with Amazon
            Tracking ID:...

Camera quality not good show in picture...mobile get hanged, after restarting it's took more time to turn on...some time flash light turned on automatically, started blinking / flickering. that time flash light touch not working..
            #NOTE informed to Amazon customer care executives they fixed technical visit on 17/11/22. But there is no one else. Contact information is not working. I try to get those numbers no use.
            Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Camera quality not good show in picture..
              mobile get hanged, after restarting it's took more time to turn on..some time flash light turned on automatically, started blinking / flickering. that time flash light touch not working..#NOTE informed to Amazon customer care executive they fixed technical visit..17/11/22 but the contact number is not working.. try to reach not use.
              I send my contact information about it too.
              Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

2 Pairs Reusable Shoe Covers, Antislip Water Resistant Overshoes Silicone Rubber Shoe Cover Protectors for Kids, Men, Women - US Size 4-10 (Large, Black)
                Sold by: Vilro india
                99.00
                i order this item in october 18 2022, and when i get the item i opened it and see a pack of maggie noodles, the seller was fake and amazon was cheating do not accepting returns, i had called customer care the tell will pick up in 1 day no one came for pick up and why cheating like this

Amazon Return ID: DlGJRJpwRRMA
                  Order ID:[protected]
                  Sony Extra Bass MDR-XB450AP Headphones (Red)
                  Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The carrier for this pickup did not contact me and updated the status as as return pickup verification failed. Please arrange the rescheduling for the return pickup and replace the item.
                    Amazon Return ID: DlGJRJpwRRMA
                    Order ID:[protected]
                    Sony Extra Bass MDR-XB450AP Headphones (Red)
                    Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased, smart watch from Amazon site which was purchased on 26th October. On the same day I connected with Amazon Customer support regarding the product color is different, then they asked for replacement and I asked the if possible refund it. Then they said it was possible and it was Initated. And the picked the product from me. Now they are saying we can't issue the refund and the product which you purchased was disposed and the disconnect the call.
                      Product price is Rs.2799
                      Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Only Fraud Guys contacted me . No response from Amazon.

On October 13, 2022, I ordered a ZEBRONICS Zeb Sonic BAR 100 in a great Indian sale. 20.10.2022, was delivered as done. That day I was not at home, so my mom accepted the Purcell. When I came home at that time, I saw in the box the same brand but a different model I had received from Amazon.
                        And I'm contacting the Amazon support team, and they are transferring my call to the specialist team and telling me that we are investigating...

I have ordered a Samsung phone on 11th Nov and the delivery date was 14th Nov. Today 16th Nov and the product has not yet delivered. Even they are not updating the tracking details. It shows "Out for delivery". Delivery agent also says he is not able to find the package.

15000 recharge fooling the assigning the task
                          Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased a RAM stick which is a
                            16GB DDR4 3200MHz SODIMM PC4-25600 CL22 2Rx8 1.2V 260-Pin SO-DIMM Laptop Notebook RAM Memory Module M471A2K43DB1-CWE

It has failed and stopped working. Samsung RAM has 3 years warranty and your Product page claims LIFE TIME WARRANTY as well. I already contacted the Manufacturer Samsung and they have asked me to get back to Amazon who in turn asked me to get a Service Denial Letter . I got the SERVICE DENIAL LETTER but amazon keeps delaying the issue with reasons like your photo was not clear and so on. I have called every 2 days for the past 3 weeks to no avail.
                            Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

. I have ordered one laptop to my office address, and the delivery agent who called me was told that he won’t be delivering it to the address I ordered . He has told no service to my ordered area. Even he has told me to come and collect the parcel from an area there he is available. Then I asked him regards his misbehaviour, he told if you are not coming and taking it from here you cancel it and second option he was given to me that he will give that parcel to nearby some shop that he is knowing and am not. Later he cancelled the order by himself . So I strongly requesting you to take action against him and resend my parcel to the address where I ordered. If not I will be moving legally, as it is a fault from your side.