Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 26, 2023
Complaints 19317

File a complaint to Amazon India

Having problems with Amazon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amazon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amazon India

Amazon India Website

Amazon India Head Office Address

Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Amazon India Phone Numbers

1963

View more phone numbers

Amazon India reviews & complaints page 5

This is regarding the complaint I registered against Amazon India, 5 months back. I haven't heard anything till now. I am still waiting for the resolution.

Please check the attached complaint below with order id and I have also uploaded the cctv clips of the delivery agent.

Order ID:

I, Akansha Rawat, prime member of Amazon, would like...
I was writing this complaint on amazon.in. This is my order no[protected] product name sky shop solar external Tpms car tyre pressure monitoring system which was returned on 18th December 2023 and the product was delivered to seller on 22nd December 2023. My complaint about amazon.in I was informed about the seller who was cheated me sending wrong product without item in the box actually this was replacement first they...

I have not done any transaction. But a message has arrived displaying " Rs 100 has been debited from your debit card for Amazon VSI." Please refund my money.
Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Awb[protected] purchased through amazon they was cheating by sending duplicate jbl wire head set instead of sony wireless head set and the jbl wired head set cost less than 700 rs only and charged 1399.00 now i want refund tried to contact online shope but they are hakking my account and cheating me
    kindly do the needful at the earliest
    Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[protected]@amazon.in sent the mail to this team
      and checked with customer escalation team- no luck
      giving the blender explanations and disconnecting the calls.

It was close without and proper resolutions.
      Going forward with legal action, if this is not taken under priority to the resolution

track number[protected]

Order date: 25th Aug
        order number: #5957
        We have ordered a new phone (POCO C3) and it was received a phone on 29th Aug 2022, which was mentioned brand new with company seal. But after two month o[censored]sage, it started to have troubles. As it is under warranty period, we got the phone to the service center and saw the details, it was a day-light burglary.
        The phone was already used and activated back in 2021, which shows that the warranty period has expired.
        We dont trust Amazon anymore all we need is refund of entire amount which we spent on buying this phone.
        Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Received wrong book on 8th December. I was told to self-return the wrong book, self returned the book on 9th December.
          Refund no issued till now.
          Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They are providing online part time job on Instagram ads.
            I started to talk and then login and all.
            They started as recharge with 200rs and get 400rs.
            After 1 successful withdrawal.
            They just gain my trust.
            They again gave me tasks, Those tasks could not be completed without recharging,
            The recharge amount increased with each task, They did not bother to return the money without completing the tasks,...

Amazon India — Ref not given

I have recently order Croma 1 Ton 3 Star Smart Convertible Inverter Split AC on 18th Dec. As per confirmation from Amazon, delivery was supposed to happen on 21st Dec. Due to some technical reason, delivery was done on 21st Dec. I have contacted Amazon to confirm delivery, but they refused to confirm delivery, i have keep on chasing with them couple of days, but no agent was confirming delivery. Every time agent confirm,...
            Date incident happened - 24th and 28th Nov.
            Date 24th Nov ORDER #[protected]
            Date 28th Nov ORDER #[protected]

Description -
            Being a Amazon prime member, i have ordered (ORDER #[protected] RUIZU X02 8 GB Ultra Slim Mp3 Music Player worth of Rs 2, 990 as a gift for my father who is 70 yrs of age. Expected the delivery within 2 days but even after complaining multiple time the item...

I ordered a samsung mobile phone from Amazon India on 13th November 2022. When
            I received the package from Amazon seller on 18th November 2022 the mobile phone was missing from the box. My order# is[protected]. I called Amazon India customer care specialist team to report the issue but they refused to acknowledge my issue and refused to give me a refund as requested by me.

Please help me in getting a refund/resolution.
            Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is with respect this ORDER.

This parcel was brought to me for the delivery. At the time of the delivery, the condition of the parcel as shown in the attached photo. So I refused to accept the parcel and asked the delivery guy for the reason and also I requested him to take the photo of the parcel at the condition and asked me to send to my whatsup number. He also complied with my request. However, when I opened the my page in Amazon I am surprised to note that it was delivered which is NOT A FACT AND UNACCEPTABLE. Immediately I raised my concerns to your through various mails/forums. Since it went over futile.. Finally I opted for "complaints platform".. The act is un professional and unethical and it is a misrepresentation from Amazon. This parcel looklike delivery person intentional and this act may prone to FRAUD and hence as good customer of AMAZON I raised the alarming bell to you. Now the ball is in your court. Act immediately.
              Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order dated 24 October 2022 your ref ORDER #[protected]. I received the item by end October 2022.
                The product is Bose Portable Smart Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Alexa Voice Control Built-in, Wi-Fi Connectivity, 360° Sound, Powerful Bass (Black) costing Rs. 33065/-
                I returned this item after talking to Amazon official. I was informed that it is okay for Amazon if I return the item and your person duly picked up the item.
                I did not receive the refund nor any communication from Amazon about the refund.
                I spoke to customer support number and they informed that my refund request has been rejected. No reason was given and for this he asked me to write to ‘[protected]@amazon.in’. I wrote to this email several times and there is no response.

When I go to my order page, the status is that the material is picked and that refund will be issued within 3-5 working days. It is now pending for more than nearly 50 days.
                Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Placed an order from https://www.amazon.in/gp/your-account/order-details/ref=_or?ie=UTF8&orderID=[pro...

I spoke to the executive before placing an order and told her that the order delivery date is showing on 28th dec 22 but i want the order to be delivered on 26th dec 22 and this laptop that i am shipping is for office use

The customer care representative informed me stating that you can place...

Order ID- #[protected]-I have returned this product on NOV 27, even after 25 days since the return the refund is not yet credited to my account. Approached their customer support and they are unable to provide any support on the issue (Support team common answer Ticket is raised--Due to technical issue unable to get the refund reference number).

Order no[protected]
                    Boldfit Stainless Steel Water bottle hot & cold thermos flask - 2 nos
                    Sold by R.K Worldinfocom pvt ltd

Received boldfit water bottle for sports home gym office with sipper instead of hot & cold thermos flask

Need your intervention & refund the funds at earliest

Muraridas
                    Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have received an unordered product from Amazon to my address last night. That was something i did not order, nor any of my family or friends did. I made a payment for the product assuming some of my family member had ordered it. But later, i get to know that none has ordered it. This is 'Brushing' which i have read through Amazon's marketplace. This is a security breach and i would not expect this to happen again. Please take a quick action. I would request you to please help me with the return of the product and refund the money.
                      Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I lost 3000 Please help me out to recover.
                        Dec 21, 2022
                        website name is https://ama1122.com whatsapp number - +91 8603654510
                        Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Kashish Raj and I had ordered 2 Crompton Arno Neo 10-L 5 Star Rated Storage Water Heater with Advanced 3 Level Safety (White) of INR 9478.0 in Amazon on 23 october 2022, order id :[protected], among the two water heater i returned one of them as it was defective item on 11 Novemeber 2022 . And on 23 November 2022 Amazon initiated refund of amount INR 4739 to my card but I still didn't get the money. On enquiry i got to know RRN number is not getting generated, it 's been a over month but not getting my refund . So please kindly respond to this complaint it's very urgent.
                          Thanks you sir
                          Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I just renewed my annual Prime subscription with Amazon and I used my card for payment. However, after payment, I receive a message from my Bank that an eMandate has been activated for Amazon Prime for my next renewal. I never gave an explicit Permission for emandate, and yet Amazon has processed my eMandate for 5 years until 2027.

I called up customer care and they have no idea how it happened. I asked them to raise a complaint and they refused !

Imagine, if my Bank had failed to intimate me of the eMandate that was activated in stealth mode by Amazon, they would be silently charging me and they also don't have a refund policy