Amazon India Customer Care
Amazon India

Amazon India Customer Care

Amazon India

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

+91 80 4197 0000  [Bangalore]

Bangalore

2nd Floor, Safina Towers, Opposite J.P. Techno Park, No.3, Ali Asker Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560052

Tel: +91 80 4197 0000

Chennai

Address: #40,3rd Floor, SP Infocity, MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096

View More Information...

Bad

Amazon India related photos (9572)

Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Deepak Khairwar on Jul 19, 2020
Mera paisa amazon se abhi tak nhi aya hai uska refranc no. Ye hai30005401840178103467841

[Jul 19, 2020] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amazon India — regarding my product return

@Hari100 on Jul 18, 2020
    I requested to return my laptop battery for dell xps l401x... Item.
    I ordered on 10-jul-2020 order#[protected]...
    Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Angrej gill on Jul 18, 2020
    I order amazon product with online payment.in delivery date order is canceled by delivery center when i am know about this am contact to delivery boy he refuse delivery my product. And behave me rudely in their hand..

[Jul 18, 2020] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Amazon India — Delivery boy lie for delivery

SatheesPrabu on Jul 18, 2020
      My Amazon order id:[protected]. I am order above product and the product reach final delivery station. The delivery...
      Complaint category Employees

Parnavi Nahate on Jul 18, 2020
      I ordered 2 jackets from amazon.in on 6th of june 2020. Jackets were supposed to reach by 18th of june 2020, but its still stuck in customs for clearance. its been more than a month and its still not cleared. i dont have any idea when i'll receive it, if i receive it. please look into it.. my order no is[protected]

Manish_R on Jul 18, 2020
        This is regarding order #[protected]. My return was picked on 18 june 2020 and till this date i have received no refund whatsoever. Everytime i contact amazon, they just keep giving me false promises. They have scammed me.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

varma107 on Jul 18, 2020
          I have ordered acer nitro 7 9th geneartion core i7 15.6 inch gaming laptop on
          08/07/2020 with order id[protected] at amazon india website but i recieved i5 processor model laptop(which would be 15000 rs less than my invoice)
          as my order is fulfilled by 10 days replacement by amazon
          still they are not replacing or giving refund

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Sandhya Aatmapujhya on Jul 18, 2020
            Mene 4 jun ko toyfinity HX750 Drone quadcopte (Without camera)(Black) B07sh7xmt (ZL_ESEF_RBZC) Oder ki thi
            Mujhe 8 jun ko dron mila pr bo chalu nhi ho rha tha to mene 8 jun ko hi bapas kr di
            9jun ko apke yahan se Vanda aya or lekar gye
            Pr mujhe mere paise abhi tak vapas nhi mile he

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Indhu cool on Jul 18, 2020
              Hi am indhumathi I had ordered an item in Amazon and due to medical emergency am out of station.can you please cancel my order.since I wil not be available to collect the order.
              Tracking id[protected]
              Order id[protected].
              Kindly requesting you to cancel the order

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cosmetics

Amazon India — order cancelled without contacting

akomalrana on Jul 18, 2020
                I have ordered from amazon india a helmet+3 more items with order number[protected] on 11-july-2020, expected delivery...

Amazon India — Amazon money refund issue

Satyampatel on Jul 18, 2020
                Hello sir my order was canceled: i had ordered july 11 but the order was canceled and the order was to be refunded on july...

Amazon India — Product not working and software also not working

DrAshutosh Mohanty on Jul 18, 2020
                I purchge a product (Kaspersky total security 2020 latest version) from the amazon seller - zyasworld order id:[protected]...
                Complaint category Online Shopping

Amazon India — refund not credited in my bank account for amazon.in orders : 407-6672784-1410752 [Resolved]

Nabankur Talukdar on Jul 18, 2020
                I ordered jk challlanger 2 whiler tyre rs.1090 on 5th july sailor isn't fulfilled my order & therefore order is cancelled...
                Complaint category Online Shopping

Amazon India — refund of rs. 1090 for amazon.in orders : 407-6672784-1410752 [Resolved]

Nabankur Talukdar on Jul 18, 2020
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Banks

Amazon India — Refund issue with amazon

Anshika singh 2802 on Jul 18, 2020
                I have requested a return of three items and one delivery boy came and ask to return all the items that i have. I have returned...
                Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

siddhika nisha on Jul 18, 2020
                I have ordered for pack of 2 diapers for cost Rs867. But i got only one pack. I need refund or send me the other

Rohith Alladi on Jul 18, 2020
                  Ordered books but received non stick pans

Mangesh Hiwase on Jul 18, 2020
                    I have purchased v guard induction from amazon but unfortunately is order cancelled. Amazon refunded my 2049 rupees. But not reflecting to my account 2049 from indian bank

Neera Chowdhary on Jul 18, 2020
                      Hello.. I had placed order for 3 ladies t-shirts and a pair of kid clothing.. Out of this i just kept only green color t-shirt beacuse other too shirts material was pathetic and child clothing from pomy and jinny which i never received in my hands.. I have received only 1 shirt refund rest i never received.. Kindly look into the matter immediately and refund me the cash as soon as possible.. It has already been a month

Indhu cool on Jul 17, 2020
                        Hi am indhumathi. Due a medical emergency i need to cancel my ordered item. I will not be available at my hometown to receive the delivery. Kindly requesting to cancel order.
                        Tracking id:[protected]
                        Order id:[protected]
                        Phone no:[protected]

[Jul 17, 2020] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cosmetics

Razorpay
                          Fabzara
                          (3 minutes ago)
                          Flipcart
                          Not repairing ziox mobile which is under warranty
                          (4 minutes ago)
                          Flipkart
                          Flipkart Asus Rog strix i7 9th Gen is Out of stock before sale and after sale also When will I able to buy
                          (6 minutes ago)