Bank of Baroda Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 4, 2022

File a complaint to Bank of Baroda

Having problems with Bank of Baroda?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bank of Baroda customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bank of Baroda

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Bank of Baroda reviews & complaints page 224

this is to bring to your kind notice that i tried to withdraw 15000/- from my saving account from bank of baraoda dindhosi agar ATM goregaon east, on 31/08/10 but didnot recieved the money however the the above said amount was debited from my account ,immediately i reported to BOB mindspace branch where my account is one of the officer asked me to fill up the form for remmitance of said amount ,i did the same ,he said your amount will be credited to your account in 10 working days,till date i have not recieved my money.
kindly do the needful.
my account and transaction details are as
Account no- [protected](savings)
ATM ID = 1FDMUM46
SEQ.NO= 6697
DATE = 31/08/10
TIME = 12:11 PM
rajshekhar kapoor
Aug 13, 2020

savings account — money debit without notice

Customer ID[protected]
ACCOUNT no[protected]
My balance is Rs 870.84

Consolidated charge for a/c I cant pay

Refund my money and closed my AXIS BANK account
And this is not a salary account just closed this nonsense and refund my money

My Name Is Bharat Bhushan I Have bank Of Baroda A/c no.- [protected].Branch - Lambhua, Distt-Sultanpur State -U.P.My Bob Atm Card Had Lost In Ing Vysya Bank Atm machine In Lucknow.And I was Given FIR copy of Lost Atm card And New Atm Issue Letter To Lambhua Branch Now. Till Date I Have Not Recd Atm Card So I Request u That Please My New Atm Card Send Immediately. I Will Oblised To U Very Much
    Aug 13, 2020

I am an Ex serviceman, I am having account in Bank of Baroda, St John’s Medical College Campus branch, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560034, through which I am drawing my Defence service pension since February 2008. The pension amount whatever worked out initially was being paid to me, the enhanced rate of DA was not calculated and paid to me as and when announced by Government. After revision of Pension in VIth Pay Commission, notification was sent to all the Pension disbursing authorities to effect the enhanced amount. In my case the bank is not taking appropriate action to credit the due amount, and also the Bank authorities are not paying any attention to my repeated requests, through various mediums like personally meeting Asst Manager, sending e-mail to Customer Care, Head Office. Their attitude is very casual. I do not know what is the next course action. Can any one guide me. CR Jayakumar

PENSION — Non Credit of pension

I did not get my pensionfor the last Nine months credited my uco bank a/c since Nov 2008, held at main branch Parliament street. Dealing clerk mr. Krishan Kumar has been contacted many times but always he used to tell remind me after a week or after two to three days
      My A/c No : [protected], ppo no:[protected], uco bank
      I am a ex. railway service man widow. I drawn my pension from bank of baroda Sultanpur (U.P.) Branch. My 6th pay commision revised pension arrear not sumbmitted in my account. Please revised my pension and pay arrear as soon as poassible. I complient about arrear and reviswed pension in my branch. My A/c No. [protected] and My PPO No. is [protected]. I am graceful to you.
      I have a pension account no. [protected] at branch suchitaganj faizabad & my pension should be paid vide northern railway's PPO no.[protected] dtd june 2012.My pension is not disburting by your local branch.Bank is saying that your PPO have been sent to my Pension branch Baroda for processing.It was sent in July 2012, but nothing had done by asked branch.
      I am 86 yrs old widow lady . I thiks your lengthy process may takes my life.I will die without pension due to your banks. Please do hurry.

Smt. Ran Dai w/o late Fateh Bahadur
      Village: Kot deeh Saraiya
      Post Tandawa ( Deorhi)
      Distt. Faizabad (UP)
      mob. no. [protected]

MANY SERVICES ARE NOT AVAILABLE

LAST 3-4 DAYS I GO TO BANK OF BARODA FOR PRINTING PASSBOOK BUT NOT PRINT MY PASSBOOK HE TELL ME TO PRINTER IS NOT WORKINK. BACK TO BACK I GO THE BANK BUT HIS ANSWER IS PRINTER IS NOT WORKING SO I REQUEST YOU TO SOLL MY PROBLEM

Bank Of Baroda — Bearer cheque

ON 27TH AUG 2010 I WENT TO BANK OF BARODA FOR ENCASHMENT OF BEARER CHEQUE OF Rs.1000/. THE CASHIER SAID THAT WE ARE NOT ABLE TO GIVE MONEY AGAINST BEARER CHEQUE BECAUSE YOU ARE A THIRD PARTY & THIS IS OUT OF OUR RULES. (MY WIFE IS AN ACCOUNT HOLDER IN BOB & I HAVE A CHEQUE WITH HER SIGN). THE IN CHARGE ALSO TOLD ME THAT IT IS BOB RULE....

Respected sir,
        I m ateet agrawal m leave in firozabad i m has been cmpleted b.B.A.With rajasthan university in jaipur and i want to m.B.A bt my family is not able for bearer my fees i wanna educational loan from bob firozabad branch its my nearest bank to residence bt branch manager not help me and not undrstand my problems n missbehave with me and not passing the my loan pls help me sir

I shall be highly greatful 2 u

My email id s [protected]@yahoo.In

Bank of Baroda — Education loan Delay

I applied for Education Loan from near about 1 year. Till manager of bob igonres me for loan. They announced on their web site that there is no security till bob manager ask for security about my loan though it is less than their amount

This for your kind attention that we, M/s Pranababanda Pharma had opened current A/C [protected] on July'09.
        Still I haven't got the full facility for the above mentioned A/c though I am repeatedly complaining for the same.
        Hope you will do the needful as soon as possible so that I can avail the full facility like cash credit etc.

Within that period your manager had been transferred and everything had been fruitless by your newly joined manager as per his argument that our property isn't in the range(24km) covered by the branch though your previous manager had allowed me to apply for the same with the same property.
        Hence our request is to guide us properly either we can avail the same or not as we have to continue our business without any interruption.
        If you cant than please clarify us, so that we can do the business with others.

Shilpi Debnath
        PRANABANANDA PHARMA
        A.D.P.ROAD
        NAGAON 782001
        ASSAM
        Caontact No. [protected] Email [protected]@rediffmail.com

COMPLAIN ABOUT EDUCATONAL LOAN AGAINST BRANCH MANAGER

i am a student of engineering and i applied for education loan at khandar branch of bank of baroa in sawai madhopur. but the manager refused me to provide education loan. he said to me that your loan can pass only one condition when you provide me 5000/- only.
        please feel my emotions and do the needful as soon as possible.

regards,
        budhi ram jat
        vpo- akshaygarh, teh- khandar.
        district- sawai madhopur, 322025
        contact no.- [protected] email- [protected]@gmail.com
        i am a student of engineering and i applied for education loan at kalol ind Gujarat branch of bank of baroa last 6 August 2015 on line Application No EL-0012692 BUT TILL TODAY NOREPLY MY LOAN Till manager of bob igonres me for loan. They announced on their web site that there is no security till bob manager ask for security about my loan though it is less than their amount .PLE KINDLY REQUST MY LOAN PASSD.

ROSHANI BRN SABURBHAI DAMOR
        3, AMBICA SOCEITY KALOL DISTT- PANCHMHALS
        GUJARAT 389330
        CONTACT NO [protected] EMAIL S.[protected]@MGVCL.COM

I Forgot My ATM PIN

dear sir/madam I forgot my ATM PIN Kindly Reset my PIN and Send it to my Mobile no. or mail Bank A/c no. : [protected] ATM Card No. : [protected]

I have an account in Bank of baroda in Kareli branch. My accnt. No. is[protected]. I have given the form for updation of mobile no for net banking. They are saying that it will going to take one month for updation. what shall I do now because this is not possible to wait for one month to transfer the money through net.Please help me out.
          Aug 13, 2020
          As i am account holder o[censored]r bank my account no is [protected] i submited my mobile no through written application for three time in the bank but still i am getting the correct track why it is not getting updated pl guide me fpr proper updation. Urgently.

Last year BOB came up with a scheme in which they promised to process home loans in 6 days and also that if we maintain 1Lac rupees in savings account with their branch for one year we will get 0.25% discount on the interest rate of home loan. I asked the employees and manager that "is this discount applicable on complete amount through out the tenure?" manager said yes.

Though we had some time before we take the loan, as scheme was for people who open account before 15th Aug 2009, we decided to open the account and maintain the amount in the account.

On the pamphlet (of scheme) it was not written that whether the discount was for complete tenure or for the year we maintain 1Lac in the account. Because the manager himself said its for whole tenure we found this quite lucrative and our biggest mistake was that we did not take anything in writing, we trusted word of mouth (well we were buying house for the first time).

Also when we went to open the account one of the employees (who knew we were opening the account to avail the home loan scheme) said that we can open SSB account instead of SB account (I don't deny he had best interest for us but, this clearly shows he was not informed that the scheme is available for SB account only and that SSB account is not considered a savings account for this purpose) I asked him "is that okay?" he said yes.

Fine we were more then happy and applied for loan, due to some problems in the documents given by builder things got delayed but as we had opened the account and were maintaining the amount much more than 1 Lac (as the average should be one lac for a quarter), they said we are valid for the scheme.

Finally we got the loan and everything was fine, when we asked that when do we get the 0.25% discount they said we get it at the end of the quarter and "only for 1 year" I was shocked and I said that manager had said that we will get it for whole tenure. We went to manager and he said "No madam it might be a miss communication as it is only for 1 year". We protested and asked them to give us the benefit they said they will, they assured us that they will try and by the time any thing happens, the manager got promotion and was transferred to new location.

New manager said we will try and they kept trying for quite some time( few months )and finally they said that now as you have the SSB account you wont get the benefit for even 1 year, you are not eligible for it any more.

Here I felt cheated and I also realized that we left all other banks for BOB for the lucrative scheme and this is what happens.

Changing the loan from BOB to other bank is a big expense all over again (processing fees and mortgage deed for which we paid huge amount) and hence we decided not to change the bank as of now, but here I am lodging this complaint.

From whole incidence its clear that the previous manager just wanted to lure customers so he gets promotion and the other employee who suggested we open an SSB account instead of SB account, was not completely aware of the rules of the scheme.

Means in good old banks like BOB also, all employees are not aware of the rules and they misguide the customers and here we are stuck with more rate of interest where we could have got better deal from other banks had they not tricked us into this scheme.

So all I would say is don't trust the schemes given out by government banks also.

We definitely want justice and we want the discount for which we did all this.

Avani Jokhla

Bank Of Baroda — Net Banking

Hi All,

I am a Bank of baroda's SB A/C holder. While logging-in for netbanking, they ask to install JAVA on your machine with COMPLETE ACCESS TO ALL YOUR FILES & NETSURFING SITES. I mailed them (IT Dept, GM-Ops) to clarify "Why one should allow access to them to all his files & netsurfing sites, which is breach of ones privacy and even may result in frauds"; none of them replies. All o[censored]s know that none...

i am having a bank acount in the state bank of benaras which has been merged in bank of baroda,bank of baroda farrukhabad has deducted 15% in my FD money and paid me rest amount and told me that deducted 15% will be given shortly but almost 08 year has gone but i could not get that 15% deducted amount, sir after so many mails ,registerd letter and phone calls i could not get any response ,kindly you do something i will highly thank full
              subodh kumar singh
              account bank-bank of baroda
              seth gali farrukhabad
              my phone no.[protected]/[protected]

Bank of Baroda + NEFT — NEFT AMOUNT NOT CREDITED IN BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT

I have remitted Rs. 10000/- through NEFT from Bank of Baroda, P.R. Marg, Ajmer Account No. [protected] on 26/07/2010 to Axis Bank Ltd. India Motor Circle, Ajmer IFSC UTIB0000356 to the credit of account no. [protected] of Sanjay Tater vide UTR No. BARBH[protected] but amount have not yet been credited in Beneficiary (Sanjay Tater) account. Both Bank of giving satisfactory reply.

Sanjay Taterbr...

Bank Of Baroda — Home Loan

Never ever try to get a loan from Bank of Baroda, T.Nagar Pondy Bazaar Branch (Retail Loan Factory). I have a bitter experience with them. They are advertising that the home loan will be sanctioned in 6 days. For me actually it took 4 months to sanction the loan and the executives in the branch are not customer friendly. When i apply for the loan, they told me that there will be no processing fees for the loan. We have to pay the processing...

Bank Of Baroda — UserID and Password Does not work

Dear SIr/ Madam,

I tried to log in to the internet banking portal, first time there was a message - Invalid User ID/ password, hence I re-applied for the password.
                Second time also, there is same error evenif I am entereing right Username and pw.
                Please suggest.
                P.S- I have checked Internet browser & Java settings
                THis is really annoying to see so many comlaints on this portal and still I have...

Money, more than Rs. 2 Lacs from the account of the deceased was withdrawn via fraud signature after two-three days of her death with the help of an employee of that bank and duplicate pass book was also issued by the same means..

the relevant details are:-
                account holder : late smt. vimla devi khandelwal
                date of death : 13th october 2009
                bank branch address : sarafa bzr
                city : gwalior
                state : madhya pradesh
                folio no/dp id/ci id : [protected]

i know that nothing will be done in this regard..
                this is India..

Everything is possible here!
                Aug 13, 2020
                Yes, I understand your grievance and pain.
                Bank officers today are nothing but fraudsters except a few good people. Please refer my complaints for Forgery by Canara Bank Officers so that you can understand how and what extend they can stoop down to save their errant Fraudster Colleagues and to victimize the poor Indian Citizens.

last 15 june 2010 i give the request for cheque book i give the slip on 15th june till today 28th june 2010 i cant get cheque book.
                  i ask the question for issuing cheque book the one of the staff member was told me why u use saving account u can open current account they do not co-operate n give free advise.
                  in every time i feel bank of baroda do not give the service they give the lazyness n give the free advise
                  they do not belive in service.
                  see the another bank like state bank of india , icici , hdfc they understand the people listen the problem and solved the problems.
                  why they do the account in bank of baroda they belive only advertisement do not belive in service.

bank of baroda vastrapur branch
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  please issued my check book...
                  mohd zuhaib
                  khatri fakir mahmmed g
                  A/C NO. [protected]

mobile no:[protected]

CURRENT A/C NO21180200000528

REASON BEST KNOWN TO THEM.PL LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS WE ARE DEALING WITH YOUR BANK FOR LAST FOUR YAERS.

This is Miss Sandhya Priyadarshini(working as lecturer) in Jaipur,RAJATHAN.
                    BASICALLY FROM BHUBANESWAR,ORISSA.

I am really sorry to say that..the service provided by the Bank of Baroda(BOB),
                    SANGANER branch is very bad simply Good for nothing..
                    First of all let me tell you one thing it has the worst ATM counter i have ever seen just
                    placed next to its office..Whenever You go to ATM for withdrawl of money almost 80% time it will
                    SHOW
                    case 1:"TEMPORARILY OUT OF SERVICE"
                    case 2:"YOUR ATM CARD IS TEMPORARILY OUT OF SERVICE"
                    case 3:"TIMED OUT, TRANSACTION HAS BEEN CANCELLED"
                    Unfortunatley THE INCIDENT HAPPENED WITH ME is the case 3.That happend On 24th june 2010
                    (i.e yesterday)in between time 6:50pm to 7:10pm i went to the ATM counter to withdrawl some
                    amount from my Account..when i inserted my ATM card..it READ..then asked for my ATM code..
                    I gave..then I opted for withdrawl of money..then it asked the amount I typed the amount Rs1100..
                    then it showed transaction is being processed..so i waited..then after few seconds..I got the
                    message like
                    "TIMED OUT, TRANSACTION HAS BEEN CANCELLED"
                    and i didnot get my amount of withdrawl...so i went to the next ATM counter(NEWLY BUILT) of BOB
                    only which is just infront of bank (roadside opposite)..next to VODAFONE Customer service provider
                    ...As i needed money that time once again i opted withdrawl option of the Rs1100 only..This time i
                    Got my AMOUNT..BUT SHOCKED after seeing my ATM RECIEPT..Its showed RS1100 less amount..which i had
                    opted before in the previus ATM counter..I realised the amount has been DEDUCTED even if i had not
                    got the amount of the cancelled one TRANSACTION...Then i went to the bank,and met with one of the
                    Officer...and i said the problem to him that i faced..He said I have to Give an application on my
                    ACCOUNT BANK branch regarding this case and i will get my Amount after 7 to 10 days...I said Gently
                    to him that i should complaint here in your branch as the problem i faced is for fault of your ATM
                    Counter, if the transaction was cancelled then how come my amount reduced then..he said it happens
                    in case of system and server error problem...fortunately this Account is of Jaipur only..so i will
                    give appilcation..But its really SAD to say the officer's behaviour was so worst..simply i can say
                    he dont know the courtesy how to behave..I said i will take help of CONSUMER FORUM against it..HE
                    raised his voice and talked roughly you can do whatever you want..I replied him politely yes I will..
                    This was the worst experience I had ever faced while resolving my query...

Many things came in my mind while writing the application
                    like: -
                    1)Suppose the customer is not present in the location of the ACCOUNT BRANCH OFFICE..then what will
                    he/ she do.
                    2)If Transaction was cancelled then why the Amount DEDUCTED.
                    3)If appication is given and the amount came to account after 7 to 10 days..then what will be the
                    value of the amount which the customer couldn't use on time just because of the System & Server
                    problem ..it doesn't matter the amount is of Rs 100 or Rs 1 lakh..but a customer is going to ATM
                    Counter to withdrawl means he/she seriusly need it..(Like i went to BANK OF BARODA ATM Counter
                    even if I was having PUNJAB AND SINDH bank Atm card as it was urjent)

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY ONETHING,as oxygen is not provided to the patient on time then he dies..like that
                    if Money is not there on time then WHOLE work is interrupted ..OVER AND OUT(like cancellation of
                    important business deal,cancellation any function party etc..).If such type Transaction problems occur
                    it should be resovled by its own just after the system is autocorrected..so that customer will be happy
                    with the service..and take the advatanges of the facility provided to them...

For any kind of help or suggestion regarding this please do contact me on
                    email-id:- sandhya.[protected]@gmail.com
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    The harrasment said by Sandhya is 100% correct.
                    It is happening not only in Rajasthan but all over India even in my personal I have faced such kind of problem. Where the bank employees are behaved like an animal with their customer and even the bank manager is also refusing to accept the complaint against that employee. According to the consumer law there must be a complaint register available at the bank branch and the complaint will lodge in the register higher authorities would have to re-act on the same.

Dear higher officials ...please do not forget that we are supplying the bread and butter to you and your family and you are there because we are ready to make transactions with your branches. So please try to rectify your errors and behavior towards your customer any please don't try to take a test of customers tolerence.

Sampad Chakraborty
                    An account holder of Bank of Baroda (Kolkata)

While Nifty 4980 (BOB - 750) Most of Securities and Financial Advisers told...
                      Buy this script... it will touch 850 soon like this.

I taken this stupid share 8400 at 750. From that day Nifty every day was up and it touch 5350. Almost Nifty 350 points recover. But still this stupid stock didnt up from that rate. It is down Rs.65

I lost so much of amout. I sold everything today.

Who gave authority as bank nifty to this stupid stock. While nifty up its going down. While Bank nifty up its down. Then what basis its trading. They why every bank of baroda officers begging buy our shares, buy our shares....

For make lossers ah????

Better to give Z category to this SLOW POISON SCRIPT.

Bank Of Baroda — fraud at Bank of baroda, Chowk Branch, Lucknow

Lucknow

16 June 2010

SUB: Non –credit of proceeds of cheque for Rs 27286.93 to S/B account number [protected] with Bank of Baroda, Chowk Branch Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)

I had sent the following three cheques along with one pay in slip on 5th April 2010 though my younger brother Shri Pradeep...

I am Sukhwindersing S. Saral awailing an account with Bank of Baroda since last Six month and my savings account number is([protected]). I had applied for ATM card when i had open account. i have recieved a ATM card which contain number with ([protected]) but i have not recieved Pin number yet. i had also given a written aplocation to the bank at Naranpura Branch for new PIN number of ATM card on 11th May 2010. after that i had visited branch 5 times but i have not get my PIN number yet. because of that i am not able to use ATM service in emergancy need of money. i am having a bad experience with branch manager also he is not responding me properly on this isse. after that when i call in customer they are saying that i have to Visit my branch only. now i am helpless, i am not able to understand where i have to communicate my this issue. because branch persons are not giving me proper resolution and customer care is diverting me to branch. so kindly look into this matter and do the needful.

Sukhwinder Saral
                        +91 [protected]
                        DEAR SIRS
                        I SHRI DEBU CHAKRABORTY, ACCOUNT HOLDER OF BOB BANK, NOW SIR LAST 20 DAYS I APPLY NETBANKING APPLICATION AT VAPI 3RD PHASE (GUJARAT) BRANCH. BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PASSWARD AT RESI. ADDRESS AND MY ID ALREADY REACH AT BOB VAPI 3RD PHASE. SO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER.

THANKS
                        DEBU CHAKRABORTY
                        1833XXXXXX6114

Bank Of Baroda — ATM NOT ISSUE

TO WHOM EVER IS CONCERN
                          RESPECTED SIR /MADAM
                          MY S.B. A/C NO [protected] CHANCHALGUDA HYDERABAD A.P INDIA I HAD APPLIED FOR A ATM CARD IN FEB 2010 WITH ALL CORRECT AND CLEAR DEATILS BUT STILL I HAS NOT RECIVED MY ATM CARD
                          .I HAD VISTED MANY TIMES BOB CHANCHALGUDA BRANCH .BUT VAIN . I HAD COMPLAINT TO THE BANK MANAGER .HE SAID THE ATM DEPT MEN MR QURASHI HAD...
                          A matured TERM DEPOSIT certificate was submitted to the bank for renewal for a further one year on 10.05.2010 by my father who is also a senior citizen. The concerned officer gave a printed slip mentioning the amount concerned,name of account holder & signed by officer of bank (Mr. Pilani) and ask him to come later to take the renewed certificate.
                          On approaching the bank later my father was informed that he has not submitted any...