Reliance Data Card Broadband Connection — Poor service. No internet connection

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
I am using Reliance datacard broad band connection for the past two years. Plan-upto 5GB 3.1 mbbs speed and after that 144 mbbs speed. I have never used after 5 GB because the speed becomes very low and it took hours to load a single page. So I have reduced my usage to below 5GB every month and paid the full bill. And now for the past two months broad band service has become very worst even in 3.1 mbbs speed. There is no signal at all and it is dead always. I had complained about this several times to the reliance customer care but they did not resolve my complaints rather they have closed all complaints with out resolving it. I requested them to give me the email/contact number to escalate this problem to higher authorities. They refused to give that too.

Please help me in resolving this issue.

Datacard Number: [protected]
Place : Chennai, Ayyappanthangal,
Name: Aravindh
Email: aravindh.[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

Reliance — Very poor speed of Data card and No service

I took reliance deta card on 18/12/2007 from Amravati(MS). At the time of purchase they assure a speed of 144kbps but up till now i did not get speed more than 5kbps which is almost zero. I have made so many complaint at the web word regarding this but there is no responce. I am now is serious mood to take some action for this poor service.Aslo at the time of connection i did not get any service,i will have to install deta card from some other shop because reliance web word is unable to solve my software problem. I have suffered from mental stess and mony loss also in this process.

With regards
Prasad Vaidya

Reliance Data Card — not giving any information

hi,

this is purushotham. i am using data card since 31st Jan 2008 without any offer. i am unable to browse the net because this service is poor. when i made a call to customer care they will intimate we resolve this problem within 1 hour. after that it will work fine. after 1 hour also the same problem will retain. and also when we asked any information about how many hours i used like this. they are saying this information is not available with us. after getting bill u can, t immagine that bill. like this they r providing the information. so, please think before taking anything.

Reliance Internet Connection — Poor Service

Respected Mr.Anil Ambani Sir,

I am Vinod Makhecha from Vapi. I have purchase Reliance Internet Connection on the trust that I will enjoy the internet connection.On 13.10.2008, I had purchase Reliance Internet from One Auth. Reliance Shop near Gunjan Area in Vapi which is next to Agnee Bakery.The Instrument is CDMA Data Modem MG880 (CDMA 1X - Black Colour).

From the date of installation itself the speed is very very poor & several times in past two month, I had complained about the same in your customer care by dialling *333 but till date the problem is continued & no one is seriously taking this complant & so i had to write this one. Pls. see that the problem is solved immediately or else kindly close the connection immediately & arrange for refund of my money for purchase of Data Modem.

Vinod Makhecha, Vapi, Gujarat.
[protected].
It is really very bad experience with RELIANCE DATA CARD. they provide a free data card but charge advance rent for 12 months but the reality is customer did not get proper service n speed for 12 hrs.
i want a data card for my lg laptop what is the price of datacard and what is the scheme of data card
please send me details on my e mail adress [protected]@yahoo.com

Reliance Data Card — Regarding poor internet speed

I purchased a reliance service datacard from Solan of ZTE Company. Reliance was advertising that it is providing highest speed internet datacard with the highest speed of 114 kbps. Since then i am getting a speed of only upto 20 kbps mostly it is between 0 to 5-7 kbps. despite repeated complaints to the company at there custmour care i m directed to get my modem checked at Shimla where the autherised service center says the modem is ok. When again contected the company representative again asks to get modem checked at autherised service center which is waisting my time and money with no results i would like to sue reliance for making false claims of providing highest speed on datacard modem. dUE TO THIS POOR SPEED I HAVE TO PAY BILLS ABOVE ONE THOUSAND PER MONTH TO THE COMPANY.

Reliance Broadband Data Card — poor service

I'd purchased a Reliance datacard Broadband Black Version connection on 3rd july .
There is some installation problem in Notebook and netbook as the icon for user name and password does not appear . These guys knew this problem but nobody told me before making the purchase .
Now the situation is Ive put my complain on saturday 4th july but till date no engineers have visited my house to clear the issue. Contrary i've received 4 welcome calls for joining reliance network but no heed to my complains. Anybody having Netbook or notepad computer please don't buy thisw product or you waste your precious time on followup and requests.
I'd purchased a Reliance datacard Broadband Black Version connection on 30th july .First day it works well from second day onwords data carrd is not working . i enqured about problem the responded with Address verification is negative .I have given zerox copy of driving licence and given clear land marks of my house.Nobody responding properly .already 2 weeks are over.they simply said we will again make enquiry. Some of the employees in the reliance communiction spoiling company image by without properly doing there jobs and workinr against the dreams of Deerubhai Ambani.I request and appeal the well wishers of rliance group please take action against these type of employs and raise the fame of reliance.

Reliance Data Card - Broadband+ — Poor Service from Reliance

I bought a Reliance Data card on 20th August 2009. I was told by the online sales agent that the service will be activated in one day. 5 days have passed and no service has been activated. Any number of calls to the sales agent, reliance customer service, online complaints via portal has not helped..The local agent who came to collect the money has left a cell number that is not reachable...Now i am wondering if i did the right thing by getting a reliance data card and if at all i will be able to get it activated...

Reliance Internet Broadband connection — Non province of Broadband service

Several times I've brought to your notice that I'm no more interested of your broadband service for reluctance of giving me the service in time. I waited for long two months time and you have not cared to pay attention to the said worksorder. My order no is [protected]. Already a cheque of Rs 500 has been encashed. Henceforth please arrange to refund me my cheque amount(chq. no. 189303/Axis Bank/kolkata dated 09.08.09) immediately.My complain no is[protected].In the mean time I met Mr. Mantu Khan in your office of reliance situated at Chowringee Road and explained to him the detailed information.

So poor and cheap service I've never seen in my lifetime and that too of a company like RELIANCE
I have regarding phone facility in broadband connection but still not replied.

datacard — Service Poor

I had purchase relaince data card, and the guy promissed me that they would activate the connection in just 12 hours and its been 48 hours now and no response yet. When I try to call up these guys they just cut the call after attending..

Reliance Data Card — poor customer services

i have taken a reliance data card.bt now this has become a pain for me.
i used to pay all my bills regularly on time.but the web world from where i took this datacard always add a late payment fine in the bill.and last month,the company had disconnected my net due to non payment although i had paid bill on time for more than 10 days.
due to this my work had suffered a lot.and when i complained to the customercare centre via an email.they did not give me any satisfactory reply till now.
i am realy fed up of this reliance and want to get rid of it.and i suggest other people to never take reliance netconnect otherwise they had to suffer,
the customer services are so poor.

Reliance Broadband Data Card — Please help me

I SANGHA CHOWDHURY, I buy a reliance broadband data card from Kolkata (RS 3500).they give me in home delivery.I used it 5 days than the Data Card Servise Close(eror 678) . I call head office no one attend the ph.( [protected] / [protected]. I call the Reliance Care they told contact Reliance Web World. I not understand what i do ,my Data Card No-[protected] (My [protected]).My address & all are ok(Verification Complet).
Respected sir,
from last 6 months i was being as u r customer, I have cable net connection yesterday due to some unavoidable causes i format my system after that not able to connect net connection again I complained Twice yesterday and twice today, i got response only in the form of Request id. so please solve my problem as soon as possibly other wise please disconnect it.( Request d:[protected] My net id:[protected]

Yours faithfully
Mr.Raja
( mobile: [protected])

Reliance Broadband Data Card — very poor speed of broadband connection

promised speed is 256kbps-3.1mbps but delivery at max speed of 10kbps. No one attended the compliant, just advised to download some software. Experiencing as reliance has no value for money and service.

Reliance Broadband+ — VEry Poor Connectivity and Poor customer service

I bought REliance Broadband + one month ago , very next day got it activated , since then I have been facing a probelm that :

1) high fluctuation in network , as sometimes show broadband sometime 1x and sometime no network .
2) with broadband even it gives 10kps speed.

Its impossible to work with this card. Very next day i filed complaint, two times customer care guy has visited my house but nothing is happened so far .

I am left with no other option but to sue them in court.

Rgds
Anshu

reliance data card broadband + — not getting connected

I have bought reliance broadband + last month. it was working fine for a while. but all of sudden it stopped working. it not getting connected. and displaying the message network disconnected. no one from reliance, customer care, the data card hardware supplier is able to rectify it. i am facing lots of problem because of this.

SPEED — Service not Providing

I am a member of Speed Break Down Service and my membership Id is NS-68549. My Wagon R got break down on 08/02/11 at 6.15 pm. Then I contact to Speed Service to get my car repair. That time executive told me that mechanic will reach by half an hour. After waiting 2 hour and whenever I am contacting them, staffs were so rude and every time they were saying mechanic is not picking his call and they have to contact Control Room. As I was travelling with my wife and 2 year old son and I tried to convince the executive about my difficult situation and they made me wait till 10.00. Then I took a Taxi to go home.
I have spent 500 Rs for availing this service and there was no use for spending that money.

Reliance — Very Bad Customer Service / Internet Speed

I am using reliance broadband+ datacard from last six months, my no. is [protected], I made so many complains in reliance customer care regarding the problem of very poor speed. But no action has been taken by them. I am using the data card in center of city and thier service area only. Earlier the problem occurs daily in night hours. But now the problem is coming in full day.

I am facing this problem from last two months regularly.

Reliance Data Card Broadband Connection - Poor service. No internet connection