Ravi

Ravi Complaints & Reviews

Gijare Ravi
Hello Sir,
We have started our investment with HBN on 12/07/2010 and deposited almost 84 installments with 2790 RS. Per 3 Month. Our plan is plan No E 6Y-8M

Now as the last date of payments has passed on, we would like to request you to please refund my money till the expiry of term. It will be on 12/03/2017.
My registration no. Is E[protected]
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

ramuk ravi
    Respected sir,
    My self ravi kumar live in ward no. - 9 (Kanhyya madhopur, santosh vihar colony begaria, post barawan kalan dubagga, lucknow i would like to inform you that in my colony some streets have been left without laying water pipe lines due to which there is no water supply in the houses on those streets.
    I have informed the local area authorized person in this regard. But no review in this matter has been done.
    Sir, being a responsible citizen i felt it my duty to make you aware of this public issue.
    Hope you will do something in this regard.
    Thanking you,

Yours sincerely

Ravi kumar
    Resident of the locality
    Contact no: [protected]
    ravi kevat's response Oct 31, 2016
    plece my gmail account open
    my gmail account is
    [protected]@gmail.com
    is not open
    Hello sir,
    plz note that i am facing a big problem from a long time that is recharge done by my account but shopping not done.Always show that opps.try after 24 hours.Plz solve it as soon as possible.
    My name is ravi kevat
    my gmail id
    is
    [protected]@gmail.com
    canot be open
    plece open my gmail id
    my phone no [protected]
    Dear sir

Plz find [protected] mobile no unwanted disturbing me so take action or give me details of that

Ravi punde
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

ravi t2
      Post id rv[protected]in, sent from Sitarganj to Dubai on (02/11/015) still not get . when I m checking on post track its showing delivered to the customer . And I also checked in emirates post dubai, they are also saying same thing .according to them it is delivered
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

shivaram ravi
        I have taken a postpaid sim and had a very worst experience and got very worst support from customer care and even from one of the outlet in bangalore, malleshwaram sampige road branch who don't have manners how to speak with customer and when i visited to that outlet got very casual approach form that outlet, i never suggest anyone to use reliance sim and even i am using corporate sim with no [protected] where we have over 200 connections and i already informed to change even my corporate connection to some other network where we can get good support. very worst customer service from reliance

RAVI — New id&password

New user I'd &password ac/

bill

Sir I need Last year February 2013 to September 2013
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

ravibelgaum
          Hi, I am Ravikumar from Adugodi Bangalore south. My User ID:[protected] Please take this as a high priority complaint as i am suffering lot from monthly bills and frequent calls from reliance broadboand people. And let me know the status at the earliest. find below the statement which sent to reliance customer care. Please deactivate my broadband connection. Do not send me the bills for prepaid connection. Please deactivate my broadband connection. Do not send me the bills for prepaid connection. Please deactivate my broadband connection. Do not send me the bills for prepaid connection. Please deactivate my broadband connection. Do not send me the bills for prepaid connection. I have taken reliance broadband prepaid connection from March 4th 2014 and Rs 1550 has been paid in February 4th 2014. I have paid money with all required documents to vishwa (His Phone No-[protected]). After taking Money he came to installation after 2 days and installed modem but he was unable to make setting to connect to internet continuously and came after 2 days but again he had the same issue so he said he will check it in the server and left my place. I was getting max 30 min connection per day. After that I called to his number more than 100 times but he did not pick my call so I sent message to him asking for proper connection. But so far I have not got any reply from him. From 12th April 2014 I started giving complaint to customer care every time I used to get the same answer from customer care. They used to say my issue will be resolved within 24 days. I have registered more than 6 complaints but very next day my complaint was getting closed without my feedback but I had the same issue of connection. Many times I spoke to senior technical support people but did not get any proper assurance of resolving the issue. Now I have taken another broadband connection from other network. Just in 30 min that new person made all the settings with required connection. I never faced single problem in 8 days. Really i am not satisfied with your service and did not get internet more than 10 hours in 1 month. So requesting you to return my Rs 1550 as soon as possible. Now I have decided not go for any product of reliance. I have the bill for prepaid of 1550 but again since 2 months i am getting bills as post paid. Many times i called to customer care and requested them to deactivate my connection but still i am getting bills. Please close or deactivate my account. I am not responsible for any bills. I have attached prepaid bill of Rs 1550 paid at the time of connection and monthly bills received for 2 months. My Details: Ravikumar C B from Adugodi Bangalore south. My User ID:[protected] Ph Number: [protected] Thanks & Regards Ravikumar C B

Unnecessary bills for unused broadband
          Unnecessary bills for unused broadband
          Updated by ravibelgaum May 24, 2014
          I am Ravikumar from Adugodi Bangalore south.
          My User ID:[protected]

Please take this as a high priority complaint as i am suffering lot from monthly bills and frequent calls from reliance broadboand people. And let me know the status at the earliest. Please find below statement which sent to reliance customer care id.

I have taken reliance broadband prepaid connection from March 4th 2014 and Rs 1550 has been paid on March 4th 2014. I have paid money with all required documents to vishwa (His Phone No-[protected]).
          I was getting max 30 min connection per day.

From 12th March 2014 I started giving complaint to customer care every time I used to get the same answer from customer care. They used to say my issue will be resolved within 24 days. I have registered more than 6 complaints but very next day my complaint was getting closed without my feedback but I had the same issue of connection.

Really i am not satisfied with your service and did not get internet more than 10 hours in 1 month. So requesting you to return my Rs 1550 as soon as possible. And deactivate my account.
          Now I have decided not go for any product of reliance.

My Details:

Ravikumar C B from Adugodi Bangalore south.
          Ph Number: [protected]

Thanks & Regards
          Ravikumar C B
          Updated by ravibelgaum May 24, 2014
          Dear sir/Madam
          Please ignore my previous messages and consider this updated complaint.

I am Ravikumar from Adugodi Bangalore south.
          My User ID:[protected]

On 18 April 2014 I requested to refund my money paid for broadband connection to reliance ids 'Netconnect.[protected]@relianceada.com'; '[protected]@relianceada.com'. But not yet received.
          Please take this as a high priority complaint as i am suffering lot from monthly bills and frequent calls from reliance broadboand people. And please let me know the status at the earliest. Please find below statement which I sent again to reliance customer care ids 'Netconnect.[protected]@relianceada.com'; '[protected]@relianceada.com'.

I was getting max 30 min connection per day.

Now I have decided not go for any product of reliance.

My Details:

Ravikumar C B from Adugodi Bangalore south.
          Ph Number: [protected]

Thanks & Regards
          Ravikumar C B

RAVI — No power for the past 7days

No power in kakanji street, sathyagarden, saligramam for the past 7 da6s. They have restored power in next and previous road of kakanji st. No clue whom to contact and what to do.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

srgopinath
            Good Evening, This is a universal problem which i am trying to address and i hope some action to be initiated with respect to the same. The PROBLEM is illegal draining of sewage water into storm water drains. Am happy that the state govt has taken steps to curb it however it is still at the grass-root level. Stopping public establishments ONLY will not solve the problem, what about the numerous residential tenements that indulge in illegal draining? They are the problem-makers, steps need to be taken to ensure that the facility of storm water drains is used only for Rain Water Harvesting. A simple example is the problem in my street, i live at 30, aacini nagar, solambedu salai, thirumullaivoyal, chennai-600062. Have been residing here since 1997. Am very happy that the locality is growing in terms o[censored]rbanisation however what pains most is that health and hygiene is grossly compromised. There are a lot of commercial apartments coming up and they don't have a means of disposing off the sewage water in their tenement and thus let it into the storm water drains. End result is that the water table is spoilt and water in a few wells in our street have become in-consumable leading us to dig bore-wells. My question is how long before the bore-wells become in-consumable if this practise still exists? This storm water drain empties into the Araabath Lake located on the Chennai-Tiruttani Hwy near GK Shetty Vivekananda Vidyalaya, once a clear source of water to the needy is now a dump-yard for excreta, urine and sewage. I still remember the good old days when there were birds of different kinds who used to flock there but now the smell of drainage drives them away i guess. No more fish culturing is carried out too. This has been a very bad year in terms of rainfall and the need for conserving a drinkable source of water is the need of the hour! Cant a residential or commercial tenement invest on building a drainage sump? This can serve as an additional means of revenue to the state govt, they can build drainage sumps and emptying the drainage sump can be also carried out by the govt at a cost. Hope this common man's post is taken seriously and steps taken to curb this practise on a whole. Good Day and God Bless.
            Yes, what you said is correct, there is illeagal sewage draining by the sewage carriers at night time.

Even this lake's color is different compared to the ambattur lake (you can also check across wikimapia or google map) that represents how much this small lake is polluted by mis-use.

Lakes are supposed to be compounded and secured., Just like Law & Order, Traffic dept., we have, there should be an "Environmental Police" who should patrol, charge & arrest people polluting, burning wastes, dump waste etc.,

Adding a point, People here have more than 1 two-wheeler at their home, and not carrying the trash bags to drop into municipal trash bins on the main roads, instead they are burning it right before their houses, and neighbors are not questioning it..
            More over, ground water is not only salty here but is acidic, if you just hold a gulp of water in your mouth it feels like soda, And metal taps have rusted & broken down, Even the toilet basins have beared marks that dont go on harpic etc., The RO guy who came to check water feasibility, said the ground & well water is out of limit, factories should have contributed for the same.

I moved here from Coimbatore and found made a mistake buying a house here.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Municipal Corporation

ravi.a2zsolutions
              My Number is +91-[protected]. Since 16-Dec-2013 onwards amount getting charged for VAS TECHNOZONE SMS, which i never activated. 16 Dec they deducted Rs 10/, 17 Dec they deducted Rs 10/, 21 Dec they deducted Rs 5/ and finally 22 Dec they deducted Rs 49/, As of now TOTAL AMOUNT INR 74/ from my balance. I want this to be refunded and also need some action to be taken on the service provider as they are cheating public. With out user's permission, How they are deducting amount on routine basis? Reliance Communications should help users by providing quick solution to stop this happen and to reduce further damage to the customer. Kindly help in escalating this. Thank you.
              Dear Customer,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,
              Reliance Communications
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

ravi sudershan
                Hi, I am a resident of SUDERSHAN PARK( MOTI NAGAR )HOUSE NO.F336/F340/F346/F345/F339/F348. Our STREET receives impure & dirty water, which is unfit for drinking, even after repeated filterations. The water we get through our taps, completely defeats the inherent properties of water. It is usually brown, contains visible impurities & tastes horrible. At times it smells so badly, as if it's coming directly from some drains. We don't even feel like washing our clothes from that water, let alone drinking. I want to bring to everyone's attention that, if DJB cannot provide safe water for drinking, what can a common man expect for other purposes. Please help us, Thanks & Best Regards
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Municipal Corporation

Raviji
                  I got a mail from Godrej Electronics India Limited, H.O 140,antriksh bhawan, k.g. road, new delhi-91, that your Resume has been selected for our new plant. The person is also picking the calls and saying it's genuine. They also demand some security deposite amt 9000/- in the favour of Mr. Jasbinder Singh A/c [protected] . Please tell me if it's fake or what?
                  Pls confirm me on my email id : [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Regarding Appointment letter received from your company

Don't show my sharksheet in net

Dear sir, Please cheak my marksheet. My Rol No 0044043 Pass in 2007 My Email ID ravi.[protected]@rediffmail.com Please help me sir. Regards Ravi
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Ravi
                    I would like to inform you that I am having problem with below listed mobile no., last 2 days they sending me an abuse text message. if it is possible please send me their name and location on my given email id.

Here is the no. [protected]

Waiting for your prompt response on the matter, your response will be highly appreciated
                    Please call [protected] & speak to Sanjana

RAVI — BEHAVIOUR of EMPLOY and NO DETAIL OF SYLLABUS and SUBJECT

BEHAVIOUR o[censored]niversity Employer is VERY DISGAUSTING and RUDLESS.
                    They don't have manner how to talk with LADIES, if anybody REPRESENT it's PROBLEM, They get SIDE and SAID"I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS".
                    The UNIVERSITY will NOT GAVE INFORMATION on it's SITE.
                    THERE is NO DETAIL of SYLLABUS.
                    NO DETAIL of MODEL PAPER.

RAVI — abt .5pic

i am weiting for plan .5pice forsecand since lost10days but all the castamarcare parsons telling only one ansar`weait 24 hours`i dono its passibl?me b iam not a vodaphone castamar next week.
                    s ur carrct di it

RAVI — Urgent rectification

At 101, a-block, 3rd cross st, 4th main road, thanikachalam nagar, thiru-vi-ka nagar ch-110. Without stay pole slanting and over line wire got low span. This may cause fatal accident in this rainy seasons. Hence requested for urgent rectification. With advance thanks ravindran cont.No.[protected]
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment