Common Folks- Online Book Store — money goes from my account but i do not get confirmation of order

I ordered books worth of rs 630 from this site and made payment through net banking on[protected]. The moment money went out of my bank, i got a phone message from my bank that money has been debited, i expected confirmation of my order from their site; instead i got a white screen with the message 'bad request', your browser sent a request this server could not understand. Additionally, a 400 bad request error was encountered while trying to use an error document to handle the request'. When i tried to go back with arrow key i got another white screen with 'confirm submission'.
I logged into their site again, i found my cart still intact with the four items in it, and at the bottom 'proceed to pay' and no sign of my order being confirmed. So i proceed to pay a second time and again after paying the money there is no confirmation of my order, but money has gone from my bank. When i called the contact number, a person was very rude and said it is not the website is not at fault, it is the problem of my network! I said i have ordered online from amazon and flipcart etc. But this has never happened! He rudely told me to go to those sites and will initiate a refund process. But i said i want the books. But he said he is not going to send the books.
I tried to order from the same site and the same thing happened. I have video recording of the same. What do you call this? This site takes the money but does not confirm the order!
Updated by Thulasi30 Jan 31, 2019 no updates