[Resolved]  2 bhk flat in m tech developer fraud project — not returning the amount

i had booked a 2 bhk flat in mtech developers camellia garden in may 2006 and till now they havent constructed 10% while the project should be completed by now and when i ask to cancel the booking they are not ready to refund me my money. what to do.

Comments

Hi Amit !

I'm also an investor in M Tech Developers and had booked one plot each at Camellia Phase II, Bhiwadi and M Tech Lucknow respectively in Nov2006. I agree with you all & have the same pain ... but it seems there is light at the end of the tunnel.
I have been in touch with their CEO Mr. Amit Jha([protected]) & Chairman Mr. Mahendra. In our recent discussion around early Oct09, they have confirmed to me that finally they have got the license for M Tech Lucknow project and the work is going to start very soon.
They have also promised to send out a formal project status update to all investors by Oct end with a copy of the license received from LDA, start alloting plots within a months time and finish the plot registration process in the next 4-6 months.
Their representative Mr. Tarun([protected]) has confirmed the same to me again as recent as 20th Oct and i look forward to getting the formal project status update with some firm timelines from them.
U can also enquire from them independently and ask for getting a firm commitment.
Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best ... else we can unite and think of taking some legal action jointly.

Look forward to hearing from you.

rgds.

sanjeev vadera ([protected])
sanjeev.[protected]@vodafone.com
Dear Sanjeev,

Thx. for posting this update .If it is true, it wud really be a sigh of relief after a long pain for investors in M-Tech city Lucknow.
Pl. do post i[censored] get any further latest news.

AMIT K
Hello Mr Sanjeev

Thanks for your update, have they shown you any documents proving their committment to township development?
have booked 4 plots in camelia garden II bhiwadi. I heard M Tech is not refunding money also and they have taken too long.
I am thinking of moving to consumer court.
Please update me on developments.

Till date there is no news of any development on this project.Any body any news pls update.

Dear All

Appeal to all M-Tech Victims who are part of groups or individuals who have not yet got there money back please join our group

We have formed a group of 200 victms against M-Tech Developers and we are perusing M-Tech Developers for complaints

Actions to be taken

Ashram,
Mathura Road, New Delhi – 110 014

Subject: Meeting with M-Tech Management for Refund of money

Respected Sir,

We are customers who have booked Flat's, Plot's & Villas at your various projects,
Booking started in 2006 and today we are almost at end of year 2010, its almost 4 years and you have not even starte projects

We are about 200 customers

We all want to meet you at your office together, want to discuss matter together, and want our money back immediately

So please suggest sutable Date and Time when can we meet you as group.

If you think you are genuin, there is no hidden agenda behind booking, you have proper project plan for all the projects, please share same with us during our meeting

Request you to make provision to accomodate 200 customers together along with water & tea

Please do not take us lightly, sometimes some very simple citizen’s turn’s things around just like Gandhi JI, “He was just thrown out of Train and you know what he did”

Vande Mataram

Pankaj Gupta, ARVIND GOSWAMI, Chandresh Sethi, Vikas, Naresh Shivnani, And Many others
Dear Pankaj & Group,

I am also a sufferer & have the same plight. I invested Rs. 3, 49, 000 in M-Tech Heights Project.

I request a feedback from you. Have you received your refund back from the Company yet.

Vijeta
dear pankaj and group ...

its so nice to see this group functioning as i thought that i was alone in this battle . just like vijeta i have also invested in m tech heights, bhiwadi and have paid 3.49 lakhs .

i was recently told by my dealer that cancellation of the registeration can take place and there will be a refund of this amount on installment basis, but i believe that is also not sure .

i would also like to know that weather someone has got some amount back or not

regards

tanmeet.s.arora

Hello Investors of Mtech,

I am pleased to inform you that i have got my full refund of Rs. 225000/- from mtech.

I have filled a police complaints at economic offence wing & it seems to have worked.

All those who have not yet filled their complaints in EOW, pl do it urgently.

Its very easy to file complaint with EOW, its a 5 mts job.

Good Luck to all of you.

Shahzad

Kindly contact me in case of fighting legal battle against M/s M-Tech Developers

Harsh Parekh