[Resolved]  205 - 206, Indraprastha Tower, 6M G Road Indore City:indore. Pincode:452001 — Exam Fees Submission Related

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am a Physically handicapped person and a student of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Polytechnic College Bhopal (Rajeev Gandhi Vishwavidyalaya Bhopal), I went to submit my Examination Fees for the exam is to be held on Dec09-Jan2010 to the Mp online portal (KIOSK) Address 205-206,INDRAPRASTHA TOWER,6M G ROAD INDORE
City:Indore. Pincode:452001
Phone:[protected],[protected]
And The fee was Rs 670/-(Exam Fees) + 20/-(Portal Fees)= 690/- (Total).
And they told me that their fees submission charges are 50/- extra.
And i decline to pay the fees with the extra amount of Rs 50/-.
Then she was angree on me and decline to take fees without extra amount and told me to visit other KIOSK.
Her Behavior was not good she was shouting on me.
Then i had to move to other KIOSK about 10Km Far at Bhavar kua chouraha.
And i Faced many problems to pay my fees Because i m physically Handicapped.
So kindly take the action on the KIOSK as soon as possible.
Thank You...

Faithfully,
Nitin Sharma S/O Mr Sukhdev Sharma
12/3, Samvid nagar, Indore, MP
Mob No-[protected]
EMail- [protected]@rediffmail.com

Comments

Good afternoon..! sir, i was a reliance employee. i have left my job on 10th december. my boss is committed to me that, we will provide your salary to 12 th of december.after that he told 20 dec then 25 dec then 05 january then 10-15 january.afterethat so much discussion he said 22nd january.sir i want salary, i am a very poor guy. i need money.please take any action. i hope positive reply come from your side.
Team leader :- Harsh kanungo
Center head :- Abhishek sir

Sheetal Dhanotiya
Mob. [protected]
sir, i have purchased one Equity steam iron616 press from More mega store through bill no.[protected] date 16feb2010 under item no 8106888.product having value Rs 400/-and is warranted for a period of one year from purchase date against defect.Now press is not working & warranty provider i.e more electronic shop floor chief is refusing to handle the situation commenting that we dont have service franchicee for sad product.it is neglegency in ofter sales service.i again visited the store on date 23july2010, but the chief rudely behaves & FINALY decline. Myself shakeel ahmed khan, 30 B.F, NGR. KHAJRANA INDORE.MO. NO. [protected] request you kindly handle the case, the press is right under warranty & will remain upto 7 month.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other