Show menu
FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  33 Assam Rifles — Non recipet of Pan Card

The Income Tax Pan Services Unit
Plot No. 3, Sector 11, Post Bag No. 20,
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614



1. I was allotted with the PAN CCAPS7583L but it have spelling mistake instead of R P Singh my father name it was written R D Singh on account of that I wrote a letter to your office and you have suggested me to send the PAN Card along with the CSF From.

2. On 16 May 2009 I have send my PAN Card along with the CSF Form. Already 3 Moths Passed But I did not get any response from you nor I have received my PAN Card.

3. Below I am quoting the detail of my CSF From.

(a) CSF Number - [protected]
(b) PAN - CCAPS7583L
(c) Processing Fee Coupon Numder - [protected]

4. Sir please do the needful action as soon as possible because being a Govt Employee PAN is must for us.

` Yours faith fully

Bimlesh Singh
33 Assam Rifles
C/O 99 APO

Non recipet of Pan Card
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020
Complaint comments  3 CommentsShareTweet


33 Assam Rifles — Printing mistake on PAN card

My pan card Account No.CCAPS7583L is issued form your authority has a printing mistake on that instead of Ram Priya Singh you have printed Ram Driya Singh. So I Kindly request you to suggest me further action to do on that as i have already sent an appication along with the Photocopy of Pan Card through Post.

33 Assam Rifles — Printing mistake on allotted PAN Card

i have already registered an complaint against it but still i didnot get any response from your auth. Sir My father name is RAMPRIYA SINGH instead of that it was written RAMDRIYA SINGH in pan card which was alloted to me having ser No. CCAPS7583L.
Sir i am sending the scan of the same for your further necessary action. so Please send me the PAN card having same no.

Sir, I was allotted a pan card bearing no. CCAPS7583L. But the Pan is having printing mistake on my fathers name instead of RAM PRIYA SINGH it was printed RAM DRIYA SINGH as a result I wrote an application to the UTITSL regarding that. On receiving my complaint they suggested me to send the pan card by applying through CSF form No.[protected] along with the photocopy of my matriculation certificate but all the efforts are seems to be in vain because already 6 months passed but still i didnot get my pan card. if it is not possible for you to issue me the another pan card having right print. i request you to return me the pan which was issued to me earlier.
2. Below I am attaching the scan copy of my pan card. for your further action please.

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Add Company Information