[Resolved]  42 Purana Quila Lucknow 226 001 — NON DELIVERY OF MAIL

House No 42, Purana Quila,
Lucknow 226 001
email address [protected]@rediffmail.com
mob no [protected],[protected]

1. It is submitted that I am a permanent resident of house No 2828, Sector 47-C, Chandigarh 1600 47 but presently posted at Lucknow. I am living at House No 42, Purana Quila, Lucknow 226 001.

2. I had written to Head Post Master, Sector 47-C, Chandigarh (UT) for redirection of all mail to the above address. Accordingly, they have started redirecting all my mail to the above address.

3. Sir, I would like to inform you that barring registered letter no other letter has been delivered to me since Jan 2009. I have confirmed from my department as well as from Post office Chandigarh they told me that they have redirected a number of letter which I have not received. Consequently, many important letters have been misplaced and the desired action has been unduly delayed. I even have not seen postman delivering non registered letters in the street.

3. In view of the above it is requested that postman deployed for delivering mail at Purana Quila may please be directed to deliver all non register mail :-

MAHESH BALI