[Resolved]  [protected] — Blank anonymous call from the number [protected]

I am vidya an airtel customer from bangalore & my No is [protected].I am receiving unwanted,useless messages from the no.[protected].That person is always giving a missed call without any time sence daily.If i tried to call that no it will always being switched off.
I kindly request you to avoid incoming call & messages from that no to my no.If no action has been taken from your side i will lodge a complaint to Police.
Kindly do the needful.

Vidya.C.S

Comments

Airtel/9880775245 — Unwanted Call from 9880775245

Greetings Sir/Maam:

I would like to know who is calling from this unknown [protected] number, it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me to solve this problem.

Why always come miss call from this number [protected], I am really upset and want you people to help me to get the information on this and take proper strict action as per law on this.

Thank you & have a good day.

Imran Kallimani
Unwanted Call from [protected]
Greetings Sir/Maam:

Thank you & have a good day.
CAN I KNOW THE ADDRESS OF THIS NUMBER WHO IS DISTURBING A LOT BY GIVING MISSED CALL
The call is from Airtel Customer Care.. When you receive, there is a pre-recorded tune which plays & gives an option of setting caller-tune..!
Even I am also getting missed call from this number only, If I called back to number, the phone will be in switched off mode.