a p money leaders marketing pvt. ltd. — principal amount yet not refunded

I have invested Rs.1lakh but after clearance of 1 profit cheque of Rs.6000/- the comany shuts down it's door and it's owner Mr.Atul Adalkha in the company's website website www.72percentprofit.com has written that your principal amount is safe and will be returned to you within 6 months. But till date they have not refunded the principal amount.If any one have any information pls. post the same.
Complaint comments

Comments

I have also invested rs 1 lakh but my first cheque was bounce i[censored] have any information please guide me call me [protected]
pls help me
mr atul adlakha had done fraud with me
pls help me
I invested Rs. 25, 000/- each in 2 schemes but received NO returns as promised.All o[censored]s should unite & file a case with the EOW without further delay. Pl.contact # [protected].
I invested Rs 25, 000 in it. First monthly cheque of 1, 500 got cleared. Rest cheques including capital cheque of 25, 000 bounced as they issued stop payment order.

Most of the phone numbers are switched off. Two phones are working. When I called, Jasmine picked it. She is the same lady who did counseling before investing. Very roughly she told she was an employee of that company and she have resigned now. But, the mobile numbers of the company, displayed in the website, are with her. It gives conclusion the she is a hardcore partner of the fraud.

I posted online complain in Gurgaon police website, but no response came. Police is corrupt. Adlakha might have taken anticipatory bail and having no fear of arrest.
Every one is advised to file a complaint with the EOW at the earliest as we have done. If we delay then chances of recovery are bleak. [protected]

a p money leaders marketing pvt. ltd.
    File a Complaint