[Resolved]  Abture Technologies Pvt. ltd. — money not refunded

I have placed order for 2 no. of Nokia 2280 replacement panel, on 30.01.2009; to the seller "Abture Technologies Pvt. ltd.".The payment was successfully transmitted to the seller through 'CC.avenue', which is online debit/credit agency. 'CC.avenue' has sent me the order/payment receipt to my mail id mentioning my order no (CART 20449140 dt 30 jan 2009), and the seller address as ' abture technologies pvt ltd.( abture.com) '
I waited for the product for one month, after that i contacted 'Abture' and 'cc.avenue'. CC.avenues has intimated that they are only online credit/debit agency, so they can't interfere in delivery/cancel of the order.
After that i tried to contact 'Abture', but they are not responding my mails, not taking even phone calls.
After six weeks of order placment, I instructed 'abture' to cancel my order and refund the amount, since they were unable to deliver the item.
Since then, i have not received my amount back. And 'CC.avenue' has intimated me that they have no role in cancellation/refund of the amount. It has to be initiated from the seller, ie 'Abture'. I am in a fix, and unable to resolve the issue.

Kindly help me to get the refund
AK Agarwal

Comments

Abture — Order cancelled, money not refunded

I have placed order for Nokia 616 car kit on the website http://www.indmall.com on[protected] using my credit card while processing for payment I got message that transaction is failed, I tried again but same problem accured. Finally I borrowed card from my colegue and processed again same problem. after one week I checked my credit card statement I was shocked two payments of Rs. 25505-00 has been debited to my credit card and one payment of Rs. 25505-00 was debited to my colegue's card. I called Abture office and complained this issue, they promised me the money will be refunded within 2 - 3, they credited Rs. 25505-00 each to my credit card and my colegue's card. Also, they informed one order will be processed, but after repeated calls & mails, Abture sent me mail stating that they can't supply the goods and they will arrange to refund the money within 72 hours (dt. 17/12/08), till today I have not received any refund, nor any mails, even they are not answering phone calls[protected].

Kindly help me to get my money back

Kind regards
Ramesh

PS. Please send me alternative (working) phone number of Abture Technologies

Abture — non receival of ordered item,fraud indmall and abture

I had ordered a massager 5 days back from indmall.com through abture...the payment transaction was successful but i havent got any confirmation mail from them regarding order process...i gave a complaint but their was no response from them..moreover they are also not picking my call...please help me get back my money or the item for which i have paid...order id 967278, transaction id[protected]
Complaint resolved...the item is shipped...
This is not truly a complaint. But I want to know how much time it took for the order to be shipped .
I have also placed an order and have the same problem.

please spend your significant time in helping me out.

Thanking you,
unknown friend,
U.D gupta
I have one problem. i am a itz dealer, one itz card misused for payment in Abture technologies. I had so many times send a mail to [protected]@abture.com. but no reply had come.
Details below:
Order Date & time: 28/06/2009 17:07:04
Order ID :[protected]
Transaction ID : PMGW[protected]

I want the detail what order have been placed & Name, address of Odered person.

Abture.com — Product Not Delivered

I have Ordered Magic Cloth in the Website indmall.com on 29.07.09 and My Order ID is : 968684 and the Transaction ID is :[protected] for Rs.357.00. Till now I have not received the Product and also I have send Reminders on 14.08.09 and 17.08.09 but there is no Reply from the Vendor. I think this is a Forgery Website and Abture is a Forgery Company. Kindly look into the matter and get my product delivered or refund my money back.

V.Venkatesh
sir
My Name is:durgaprasad, iam purchaging on itzshop.com.nokia n78 model mobile purchaging.date of booking 11/07/2009.sir my booking item not riseeving on mobile, please chek the my order status my order id:968574, my transaction id:[protected], inffermation cheyyanndi my mail id :[protected]@yahoo.com, my mobile no:[protected].my address:pasupureddy durgaprasad, s/o ramarao, jagnnadhapuram(street), narasannapeta, srikakulam(dist), 532421, andhrapradesh, india
thanking you sir
durgaprasad
Please Please don't buy anything from Abture Powered websites like IndMall etc. They will never deliver nor refund. They don't even reply Emails. You will be helpless.
I also lost my money. If you people like ...lets file a case against them.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other