[Resolved]  A.C Compressor oil is leak from the back plate of the A.C. in new maruti alto car — A.C Compressor oil is leak from the back plate of the A.C.

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Ramnik Singh Kang from Pehowa Haryana. Sir/ Madam I purchase my new MARUTI ALTO car from your authorised dealer in kaithal in Haryana. This car is on my Brother-in-law’s name Kawaljeet Singh, My car Reg. No. is – HR 99 AW TP –7875. My purchasing Date is 18 Feb 2008. Sir, now I have Job in punjab in Nawanshehr .
Some days ago my car’s A.C cut off the cooling system, I check my car from the dealer at Nawanshehr, he dignosed the problem. The service manager is very nice man; he told me ur A.C Compressor oil is leak from the back plate of the A.C.
My cars A.C Compressor is manufactured by the SANDOM Company.
When he make the contact with the company nobody give us satisfaction . I personaly called to..
Mr. Yadav D.G.M his Mob No. is[protected]
Mr. Sanjeev Kumar his Mob. No. is[protected]
Mr. Som Nath Lamba his Mob. No. is[protected]

Esteemed, please Help me I feel very helpless because no body give me proper response. Dear, I purchase new car I have warranty as well as extended warranty also.
Thankyou
Yurs Truly,

Ramnik Singh Kang
Ward No. 10 Guru Nank Nagar,
Garhshankar.
M. No.[protected] /[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Respected Sir/Madam,

My cars A.C Compressor is manufactured by the SANDOM Company.
Mr. Yadav D.G.M his Mob No. is[protected]