[Resolved]  AC Split — wrong billing wrong product supply

AC split LG make wrongly billed by Reliance Mart sector 29 Gurgaon Haryana was delivered and installed at my place require to be replaced either by Reliance or LG.
I purchased AC split LG make 1.5 ton on 6th Jul 09 and the same was installed on 9th Jul 2009.
Instead of 1.5 AC it was 1 ton AC due to wrong billing wrong product and on enquiry from manager it was revead that iy was mistake and now that it has already been installed nothing can be done.
Please interven and get my AC replaced.
Thanking you ang regards.
Uberoy
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

AC Split — wrong billing

On 6th Jul 2009 I bought ACsplit vide tag displayed at Reliance Hyper Mart plot 19-23, city centre sec 29 Gurgaon Haryana, the price displayed was Rs 18999 for 1.5 ton for LG make.
There were other brand products displayed like Videocan etc of similar price.Also when
I asked the sales man about the discount I was informed that rebate was there on only
on AC of 1.5 ton and above accordingly I paid for the same. Also I was told by sales man that till 4th jul
there was free installation which I missed. Any way I said that I will pay for installation.
On 8th Jul when the mechanic came for installation he also told me that it was 1.5 ton AC before he opened the packing.
On installation it was revealed that it is 1ton AC and not 1.5 ton as per the tag displayed at the above mart.
Also they gave me stablizer 5kva[protected] for Rs 1500 only
The AC split no is[protected]LG SAC LSA3CW2VF1.
I am retired army officer and I could have got 1.5 ton AC at a price of Rs 22750 had the mart people not displayed the price as per above.
To day I complained to the manger of Relaince Mart and he was helpless.
Could you please intervene and have the AC exchanged for 1.5 ton since 1ton does not cool my room..
I am ready to pay the difference .

AC Split — wron billing and wrong delivery

On 6th Jul 2009 I paid for 1.5 Ton AC split LG make as per the price tag displayed of RS 18999
at Relance Mart plot 19-23 u&i mall city centre sec 29 gourgaon haryana.
On 8th Jul 2009 it was installed at my residence and mechanic before opening the packing told that it was 1.5 ton AC on my inquiry.
After installation it was found to be 1Ton AC and not 1.5 Ton AC.
Today when I lodged the complaint with the floor manager at the Mart I was told that there was some misunderstanding and similar instances have also happened earlier. Only LG people can change this.
May I request you to please resolve this issue have this 1ton replaced by 1.5 ton AC since Ac was purchased from your mart.I will be grateful to you.
With kind regards.
On 6 jul 2009 I bought LG make ACsplit 1 .5 ton from sector 29 Reliance Mart Gurgaon Haryana.
On 8 JUl 2009 it was delivered and the ac was installed and it was revealed later that it was 1 ton AC and not 1.5 Ton AC.
When complained to manager at Reliance Mart he said nothing can be done now since it was
already installed.
As per the tag displayed at the mart it was written 1.5 ton.
When manager was told the discrepancy he said there was some mistake and similar mistake has happened earlier.
I request that this AC be replaced with 1.5 ton.
A similar complained was lodged by me on 9jul with no response.
Regards.