[Resolved]  Acme Gas Agency - Sona Park, Makarpura — non- attendance of telephone for LPG cylinder refill -Booking

Every time I am facing problem with Acme gas Agency, (Address Sonapark, Makarpura, Baroda, Gujarat-India ) for booking the LPG cylinder -refilling . Though they have 2-3 Telephone connection Whenever we call them, it is engaged or they are not picking up the phone . I am a working woman and not possible to go their office for booking so I used to book over telephone.I am facing very much problem and to-day ( 03.7.09) also from 10.00am to 4.oopm I experienced engagaing tune and after 4.00pm ringing but not picking up the telephone. Pl. do the needful with these agency to give proper service to their consumer instead of harassment.
The concerned authoriteis should check the same & do the needful.
my consumer no. is 14360
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

LPG Cylinder — non attendance of complaint

I have to extremely sorry to convey that We have recieved a faulty Gas Cylender registered with Vandana Gas Agency o Indane Rajouri Garden New Delhi with customer no. 15368 in the name of Mrs Chand Rani. during usage on Ist day on 4.9.08 we heard some voice of boiling water inside the Cylinder and immediately tried to free toll custome care Number of[protected] but not responded at all.

While complaining to Vandana Gas Agency, the attendent came to house misbehaved and used unparliamentary language and forcely changed the Nipple but compalint were not resolved.

On recomplaining there is no proper response from any official or attendent.

Now this mail may wake up the authority, Any mishappening or any damage due that faulty Cylinder will be exclusive responsibility of the Gas Agency and IOC.

love azad
S/o Chand Rani

LPG Gas — non- attendance of telephone by Acme Agency,Sona park,Makarpura,Baroda

every time I am facing problem with Acme Agency, Sona park, Makarpura, Baroda-Gujarat for booking of LPG Cylinder refilling. Though they have 2-3 telephone connections they are not willing to pick up the ringing phone or it is engaged. As I am working house wife it is not possible every now and then go to their office personally for booking. So I am using to book over telephone but no result is getting. Td-day(03.7.09) also I have been trying from 10 am to 1PM and telephone getting engaged. I.00pm. to 2p.m ringing but not attended. 2.00pm to 4.00p.m getting engaged after 4.pm ringing not picked up. what is the use of these telephones. I have booked my last cylinder in April 09 and then after I am getting this problem for booking and took others help for cooking gas.

It is a great harassment to their consumers. So the concerned authorities should take necessary action with this agency for giving proper service/ telephone booking to help their consumers.
my consumer No. is 14360
Acme gas Agency-Sona park, Makarpura

Non- attendance of telephone for LPG cylinder refill -Booking
Every time I am facing problem with Acme gas Agency, (Address Sonapark, Makarpura, Baroda, Gujarat-India ) for booking the LPG cylinder -refilling . Though they have 2-3 Telephone connection Whenever we call them, it is engaged or they are not picking up the phone . I am a working man and not possible to go their office for booking so I used to book over telephone.I am facing very much problem tyesterday and today also from 10.00am to 5 pm I experienced engagaing tune and while ringing not picking up the telephone. Pl. do the needful with this agency to give proper service to their consumer instead of harassment.
The concerned authoriteis should check the same & do the needful.
my consumer no. is 13860

This is the problem with me too. I am a working woman and am not able to go personnaly and book the gas. The telephone is either engaged all the time or not responding. Request you to please do the needful and some solutions to this. Thanks a lot in advance.
yes dear friend Im agree with u Iam also costomer of Acmc gas agency, this agency is not provided good services.
I AM ALSO AGREE WITH YOU POOR DELIVERY NOT PROVIDED FOR TIME DELIVERY INSPITE GOING TO BOOK THE CYLINDER BUT NOT RESPONSE BY THEM AFTER 31.3.20011 OF YOUR BOOKING DATE HOW WE ARE BOOKING FOR CYLINDER AFTER BOOKING THEY ARE DELIVARY AFTER 10 DAYS. CONSUMER NO 6080 A R SHETTY .

Complaint categoryCategory: Other