[Resolved]  Adlabs Cinemas — Action to take on Priya Adlabs Cinema's Staff

I put this mail to Adlabs people.
Tushar.[protected]@adlabsfilms.com
Muralidharan.[protected]@adlabsfilms.com

This is Srikanth Bondalapati from Tenali, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh. My Mobile No is [protected].

And i was faced a problem with Priya Adlabs Cinema's staff. When i was taking a ticket for a movie in counter, they are not given all of my change back. And they simply telling that you can get snakes in intervell to your seat.

Without my acceptance How can they do like that?

And i strongley asking to you to take an action on Priya Adlabs. If it is not happened i will put a complaint to district Collector on this issue.

Previously I had already given a complaint to Collector regarding Water bottle and i satisfied with the response from the collector.

I am expecting immediate action from you people.

I went to Cinema on 12/12/2008 for Matinee at 2.30pm
Ticket Barcode No[protected]Screen 1 - Seat No E20

Thanks & Regards,
Srikanth B.

Comments

wATS this buddy?..
For this u r giving complaints...!
These things are affordable...

I[censored] cant afford, dont go for the movie..
Go to some other Cheapest theatre, wer u dont find these kinds of problems...
dear sir,
my self rajiv..i am from sriganganagar . i have a complaint against security guard kuljeet.. today i went to theater with my girlfriend and the behavior of guard is very rubbish with me and my girlfriend.. he charges extra money (rupees 60) from me for privacy and after half an hour he came back again and demands rupees 100 to me.. i refuses his demand and he come back again and again.. next time he come with one more man. they do talk rubbish with me. i left the movie in middle and come to home. this is today's incident.. kuljeet charged lot's of rupee from another couple, they sit behind my seat. the were alone and they want to do something so that's why kuljeet said to me u give me extra money or change your seat.. i didn't give him any rupee now then he said to me you change ur seat otherwise go out.

my girlfriend and me feel so amberassed that time, please u take some action otherwise i will go to consumer court and collector office.. u have only two days to take action on kuljeet.. this is really very amberasing.. what is this??? adlabs is well known chain of theater and it happen's in adlabs. kuljeet is a security guard so how can he act like a torchman and seat shower.

my contact no. is [protected]