[Resolved]  Adroit financial services — Fraud since my trading account opening

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Nishant Dixit From indore, i have applied for opening a share trading account at adroit financial services pvt. ltd. at indore office in dec'08-jan'09. the owner and broker of indore branch of adroit is Mr. Ikram Sheikh to which I applied. he told me to deposit some money for doing transactions so i gave him a cheque of Rs. 30000/-. Then after some days I told Mr. ikram that i haven't got any document related to my account. Mr. ikram said that due to our new office we have to be set up so it will take some time. Then continuously he gives me some reasons and not given me any details about my account. Then after 2 months I contacted head office of adroit and asked for my problem, they replied ok will contact Mr. Ikram and solve ur problem. But then they have not given me any response. This process goes on and then after 7 months from adroit's head office I came to know that my account is opened since jan'09 and trading is going on since then in my account, So i told that how is it possible without letting me know about it. Then they told me that some Mr. jain(employee of Mr. Ikram) did this from Mr. Ikram's office, then I contacted Mr. Ikram and asked about what is this happening? then Mr. Ikram told that I will pay ur loss. But still now I haven't got a single rupee back and when I contacted Mr. Ikram and Head office then they both are not responding me and arguing me and not talking to me in a respectful way. so i request you to help me in this matter.
Nishant Dixit
75, Marathi Mohalla(near sadar bazar)
Indore-452006
Mob.:[protected]
Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

adroit services — document not delivered

my document no.[protected]
golmuri, jamshedpur
this document was sent on 6/9 2008
and not delivered yet

very very worst

sever is down... worst service in chennai branch ...
this company is fraud company. especially for their partners