[Resolved]  Aegis Bpo Services A - 5 Sector 3 Noida — Complaint against Interviewer

Hi Sir,

Subject-Complain against Mr. Naveen Chauhan(Aegis BPO Services A 5, Sector 3, Noida – 201301)

Myself Atul Kumar srivastava.In your organization has some openings for Microsoft technologies.I have submitted my resume to Mr. Naveen chauhan at 15 Jan 2009.After that Mr chauan has called me for the Interview.My interview has done sucessfully and Mr chauhan told me for come next day to finalization.I went to next day then Mr. Chauhan has disscussed about salary after that everything is done and told me to come for offer letter on next day.But there was a problem that my marriage was settled on 17 Feb 2009, when I told it to Mr.Chauhan then Mr.chauhan was not agree to approve leave so rejected me for that post.I agreeed this and I leave that post.

When I come back after marriage then Mr. Chauhan has called(3/3/2009 Tuesday) me to join that post and meet him today(3/3/2009).Again I went to meet Mr.Chauhan and again disscussed salary everything has done and Mr.Chauhan told me to come next day with all documents at 1 O'Clock.I agreed it and come back.

Next day(4/3/2009) Mr.Chauhan has called me and told that my V.C or V.P is not coming to day so you come next day.I agreed it.Again next day(5/3/2009) Mr. Chauhan has told same thing.Again next day(6/3/2009) Mr.Chauhan told me that you will join my organization after Holi festival.I agreed it..So after holi I called to Mr.Chauhan(15/3/2009) for come or not for joining then Mr.Chauhan told me to come with all documents .I agreed it then I went 16/3/2009 to company with all documents then Mr.Chauhan again take my Interview(Machine Test) I agreed it and give the Machine test till 6:30 PM after that Mr.Chauhan told me that Today all HR employee has gone so come next day at 12 AM with all document and given a Interview selection form to fill my skill details and told me to join as soon as possible .I agreed it .

After that What you think Sir/Mam??What will you do Sir/Mam??

I think after that every person first inform to his family member like father, mother, wife and other best friends.I want to also inform to present company to leave but one friend has suggest me to inform after offer letter.

Next day I arrived at 12 AM then Mr.Chauhan has come and told me someone has busy so please wait in reception.I waited till 6 PM after that Mr. chauhan has come and meet to Mr.Vikas and told me that this person will take your interview.Mr.Vikas is the friend of Mr.Naveen Chauhan and that person walking with Mr. Chauhan since morning..I thought if that person was take Interview then Why Mr. Chauhan wait me too much time?.I agreed it and attend the interview.After finish Interview Mr.Vikas told me I will give feedback to Mr.Naveen.

After 10 minute Mr. Naveen has called me that Mr. Vikas has given negative feedback so rejected.

Note-Some candidates were also come for the Inteview then one candidate told me Mr.Naveen is discussing to other candidate to join his company with my salary package .Then all confusions of my mind will faraway.

I want to ask Aegis Organization.

Is that better way to hire a candidate.?
If you want to do then Why you called me to join.?
Did Mr Vikas authorised person to take my Interview.?
why had Mr Naveen waste my time?

If I would inform to my company then What happend with me?I think I loss the job surely in that difficult days

I will take action against Mr Naveen Chauhan to playing with my carrier, job and waste time.I will complain to senior employee for that on saturday and FIR in the police station.I have all proofs.

Atul Kumar Srivastava

Comments

Aegis BPO services — Complaint against Interviwer

Hi Sir,

After that What you think Sir/Mam??What will you do Sir/Mam??

I want to ask Aegis Organization.
Is that better way to hire a candidate.?
If you want to do then Why you called me to join.?
Did Mr Vikas authorised person to take my Interview.?
why had Mr Naveen waste my time?
Atul Kumar Srivastava
i want to join Aegis BPO so could u let me know about the opening, for ur referance i have worked with Mphasis. Noida at sector -64
Rajan
I also went to interview in Ageis BPO. They called me for interview. I reached 2.30 PM and waited till 6.30 Pm. But they di'nt respose to me. After that i went to home
Hi Aegis
I was working in Yahoo India in the parol of Aegis Ltd. i have got 9th month for left this job but still i don't get the PF amount from Aegis ltd (pune). I am getting very tired to about that i daily called to sonali but don't get positive response at her end. pls revert me.

Yogesh Kokane
Hi Aegis
I was working in Yahoo India in the parole of Aegis Ltd. i have got 10th month for left this job but still i don't get the PF amount from Aegis ltd (pune). I am getting very tired to about that i daily called to Sonali Talegaonkar but i don't get positive response from her end. pls revert me.

Yogesh Kokane
i want to join aegis BPO so could u let me know the opening, for ur referance
To
HR Department
A-5, sec5, noida

Subject: Complain against trainer Pinki Aanand.
Dear Madum
With due respect I would like to say that I sandeep nayak is a student of pinki aanand batch, she is'nt coperate with me, when I asked many confusion query while training.she did'nt answer to me, she always avoid to me and shows that a like a angry lady.
So I request to u please transfer to me in another batch.I will very gratefull to you If consider my request.
Tem id=4109(upw)
Timing (8am to 4pm)
no comments for this site
Hi Yogesh,

As per law any kind of transactions related to PF are entirely an employee's responsibility, so will strong suggest to get in touch with the PF wing of the government of Hydrabad,

Have a great future,

Sonali Talegaonkar
Hi everyone
well my complain is strictly restricted to the recruitment and the complain is against Mr.Naveen.T, who is the HR of AegisBPO in bangalore.There was an opening for a particular position..& for 3 months i kept on giving the interviews round after rounds..and with positive feedback given to me after the interviews were over.Finally i was called for the final round which was scheduled with the VP and since he had a tight schedule i was asked to wait for some weeks, after which i was asked to meet the VP for finalizing the process & discuss the salary details.I was exited, kept my fingers crossed and went for the final round and was waiting for hours together just to know that the VP is busy and wont be able to take the interview, it was so kind of the VP Mr.Joe who came out and apologized for the same and assured a telephonic interview in the evening same day, but that also did'nt happen and i receive a sms in the evening that Mr.Joe is still busy and the interview can be scheduled nest week and they made me wait for another month..only to say that the recruitment has been put on hold.i rejected several offers from other companies just because i wanted to get associated with a brand and ended up landing nowhere!!!
What the hell, are you people taking us for granted? but still i decided to move on and was very disappointed by the way whole thing went.Later on i got to know this has been happening with several other people as well. Do you do recruitment for mere entertainment and to play with peoples emotions ??
i want to join Aegis BPO so could u let me know about the opening backhand process. jishan[protected] [protected]
Hello Sir,
I want to join Aegis BPO. And please let me know about the opening backend process at sec - 64 in Noida.
chanchal
Hello Sir/Mam,

This is rekha. I want to join Aegis bpo in backend process. I[censored] have and job in backend process so please inform me as soon as possible.

Rekha
Hello Sir/Mam,

This is pawan.I was an employ of ths bpo.But due to some personal problems, i give my resigning letter.
But Now i Want to join again tihs BPO.If there is any vacancy.please contact me on

pawan kumar
this is really bad, chuhan is not a right person, very shamfull .and atul u have done a good job for sharing your post, its reall beneficial for others, thanks for sharing

Complaint categoryCategory: Other