Afni Inc. — Fraudulent billing!

Ginger
I found this information on budhibbs.com....

AFNI, Inc.
fka/Anderson Financial Network, Inc.
404 Brock Drive

President Ronald L. Greene
Vice President Gregory J. Donovan
Secretary Gregory J. Donovan
Treasurer V. Curtis Oyer

Comments

Afni, Inc. — Supposed bills from 1996!

This is crazy I just go the letter last night and it was sent to an address I lived at 3years ago I tried to call the number and the recording said they couldn't take my call either. I never had the number they are saying I owe on. I emailed them telling them no action would be taken on this account I placed a fraud alert and plan to report to BBB and the FTC as well I am so glad I found this information before I gave them any further info.

Afni, Inc. — Fraud debt collectors!

Oh my god, I got the exact same collection notice today, except that it was for the amount of $152.09. An interesting variation on the amount owed of you. This is completely ridiculous. I am definitely filing suit against these jerks. And I hope we all get a REALLY nice settlement, considering the hoops we're going to have to jump through to get this bogus scam off of our credit history.

Here's a scanned image of the "'collection notice" I received today...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y208/lazerlove/random stuff/debtcollectionscam.jpg

Afni, Inc. — Ridiculous supposed payment!

I received a collection notice from AFNI too, back in mid January. I just tossed the letter aside knowing it was either a fake or just a desperate attempt to see if anyone is gullible enough to pay for it. This morning I found out that my employer deducted the amount ($173) that AFNI requested! How in the hell did they manage to get my payroll department to give them my money? I am furious--I tried calling the payroll dept but nobody has any answers for the time being--this is just ridiculous.

Afni, Inc. — fraudulent billing

So-called collection agency stating I owe a past due bill for Cingular. Not true. This also happened to me about 6 months ago. A so-called collection agency saying that I owed a past due Saks bill. Again not true. When you ask them for proof they are unable to produce any paperwork to back up their billing.
I recently recieved a collection letter from Afni Inc. stating that I owe them $1, 045.25 for a Verizon phone bill which I have never even had phone service with. Well I dont think so. I am not going to send them not even a penny for this bill. They better clear up this bill to a zero balance and stop sending me any more collection letters.
I have never had this phone number or this account number before. I thank someone is using my name to pay for there bill. I am not going to pay for this balance of $551.06. I would like for you to tell me what to do about this matter. This is the account number information at the bottom. Please e-mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com.

The Afni, Inc. Account#[protected]
Original Creditor # At & T (formerly Bell South)
Client Account #[protected]

Thank you!

Ms. Christina L. Travis

Afni Inc. - Fraudulent billing!

Company:Afni Inc.