[Resolved]  against Brazilian — HELP

I went in police station one year ago. I want to do a new report against MARCELO ALVES DARSKI. But, nothing happened. He did not pay my money back. I am still without job and money, and I need to do my life.

My civil union is still valid. And the same time he got married anoother woman and applyed for her visa.

Really, I do not Know what I can to do, for take my money back...I need help, please...

My name is Larissa Cristiane Ferraz. I am the common law (civil union) wife of Marcelo Alves Darski, a pilot of RyanAir. I would like to share with you some information of concernMarcelo and I were married when I followed him to London from Brazil in December 2006 to live in Europe. Prior to moving to Europe I was a member of the Brazillian Army and worked as a pharmacist for seven years, completing my service in April, 2006. By that time I had received savings of approximately $8, 700 British pounds. I also sold my car for an additional $6, 250 pounds.

In December 2006 we left England to return to Brazil on a holiday. After several weeks he left me in Brazil and returned to England. All of my funds, documents, books and clothes were in England. I returned in June 2008 to England against his wishes to get my things.While in Brazil, Marcelo made a bank loan in the amount of $4, 500 pounds on a 36 month payment plan. At the same time Marcelo left his job with Varig to take a position with Ryanair in July 2006. To assist Marcelo with his courses I lent him all my remaining funds, approximately $20, 000 pounds.

When I had returned to England I discovered that Marcelo had been promoted to Captain. I had arrived in England on May 18, 2008. We had a fight and Marcelo physically beat me. He called my father who is a Judge in Brazil and let him listen on speakerphone while he beat me.

He was afraid that I would go to the Police so he lent me his car and funds to make my move back to Brazil, but I was very hurt so I went to the Police. I was very well attended by the Police at Bishop/Stortford, Urn #[protected]. The attending Officer’s contact number is[protected]. I returned to Brazil on May 23, 2008.

When I returned I was unable to work. The loan that Marcelo obtained was unpaid and as a result I was not able to obtain work in Brazil. I am now without a job and have no savings.

Afterwards, I also learned that Marcelo falsified his flight log book and declared to Ryanair that he had significantly more flight experience than he had in reality. This point can be confirmed with Varig.

Now, I have no work, no money and am humiliated. I was hospitalized due to injuries from my beating and am fighting depression. I need your help and any advice that you can have for me.
Marcelo’s contact information is below:
m.[protected]@hotmail.com
m.[protected]@hotmail.co.uk
employee of Ryanair
mobile: 44 [protected]
home:[protected]

Marcelo`s Address: 12 South Mill, Ct Southmill Rd, Bishops Stortford Hertfordshire, CM23 3DA
Nov 25, 2016

Comments

Hi larrissa.

Please could I have your email address? Thanks
I'm not impressed. He has 2 kids in Brazil and doesn't pay child support. He has no values
Zacj123's reply, Sep 8, 2016
Do u know this man?
We really need to talk please send me email
SBoven77's reply, Nov 25, 2016
R u his lover?
I tried to talk his second wife
I know him. If u want to talk let me know
Zacj123's reply, Nov 26, 2016
Who are you and why are you so upset with him
SBoven77's reply, Nov 26, 2016
he left my daughter with a child. we can talk privately. r u
mom of his child?
Zacj123's reply, Nov 26, 2016
How old is this child?
I'm not impressed also. Marcel has 3 children by 3 different mothers. Coward! Good luck gals
Zacj123's reply, Nov 25, 2016
R u one of his many loves ...I know he has one called Jessie
Hello, I would really appreciate being contacted about this person, having just discovered this information. How do we do that on here? Thank you.
Marcelo A Darski is a coward. He is such a waste of time. You can contact me caw247
Mr Darski doesn't have a great personality. I feel so sorry for Angela.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other