[Resolved]  AG/I-NOVAC-S — NOT ATTENDING COMPLAINT BY CHINMAYA INDUSTRIES, SILCHAR

I have purchased a Aquaguard on 18/06/2007 from M/s Allied Agencies, Ullaskar Dutta Sarani, P.O. Silchar 788004 District- Cachar Assam under Order No.PB/07-08/06-09 dated 18/06/2007 (Invoice No-2008 and same is under AMC validity of which is upto 20/08/2009. A complaint was registered on 13/06/2008 (Complaint booking No 41 dated 13/06/2009) to replace the cabinet. They have assured to replace the cabinet within 7 days. Since it was not done with in the above period I have reminded several times over phone as well as personal contract. But M/s Chimaya Industries, Panpatty, Silchar-788001 through whom AMC was done not attended the complaint. This is the violation of Annual Maintenance Contract. M/s Chimaya Industries, told me that cabinet will be replaced on chargable basis and I agreed. But, 2 month have completed today, neither they replaced the cabinet nor they informed anything resulting taking drinking water directly without purification.
If the complaint is not attended with in 3 days, I have no other alternative but to file a case through Consumer Forum against M/s Eureka Forbes Limited and M/s Chimaya Industries with compensation.
Please inform me whether replacement of cabinet is chargable and if so what is the price of cabinet.
Problem of Cabinet is :The support to which the screw of the drill hole is connected has broken.
Please acknowledge receipt