[Resolved]  Ahmed DIALLO <ahmed7diallo4signmsn.com — Treat As Urgent And Call Me[protected]

From Ahmed DIALLO Wed Feb 18 15:45:55 2009
Return-Path: <[protected]@msn.com>
Authentication-Results: mta102.mail.in.yahoo.com from=msn.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=msn.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 65.54.246.175 (EHLO bay0-omc2-s39.bay0.hotmail.com) (65.54.246.175)
by mta102.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 18 Feb 2009 19:58:58 +0530
Received: from BAY103-W2 ([65.54.174.102]) by bay0-omc2-s39.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Wed, 18 Feb 2009 02:15:55 -0800

From: Ahmed DIALLO <[protected]@msn.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 18 February, 2009 3:45:55 PM
Subject: Treat As Urgent And Call Me[protected]

Treat As Urgent And Call Me[protected]

I MR AHMED DIALLO, the director in charge of auditing and accounting section in Bank of Africa ouagadougou-burkina faso in west Africa with due respect and regards I have decided to contact you on this business transaction that will be very beneficial to both o[censored]s at the end of the transaction.

During my investigation and auditing in the bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased customer, a foriegner who died on plain crash and, the fund has been dormant in his account with the bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before my discovery to this development.
Actually, the late customer was a big merchant who trades on Gold, Diamond, Elephant tusks and crude oil from Africa to Asia and Europe and this money he deposites in our bank to pay for his purchases.

Although personally, I kept this information secret within myself to enable the whole plans and idea be profitable and during the time of execution ( Two is secret). The amount involved is $14 Million usd (Fourteen Million united states dollars).Meanwhile all the whole arrangement and directives needed to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased, will be forward to you upon your acceptance.

Information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant, we are not allowed to operate a foriegn account and would eventually raise eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank. This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow from a foreign nation who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of Oath to the bank and also present a foriegn account where he will need the money to be retransfered into on his request as it may be, after due verification and clarification to designated bank account. I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free.

On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer such as telephone bills etc, while 60% will be for me. Please, you have been advised to keep top secret as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after I have concluded this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in the bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any other country you may advise me to invest in. All other necessary information will be sent to you when I hear from you. I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating your wish in this deal and asking any questions that are not cleared by you for a good follow-up.

Contact me through this email address for some security reasons([protected]@inMail24.com)
Best regards,
MR AHMED DIALLO
TEL[protected]

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

From azeem igwedo Sun Feb 15 05:54:30 2009
Return-Path: <[protected]@msn.com>
Authentication-Results: mta157.mail.in.yahoo.com from=msn.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=msn.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 65.55.116.30 (EHLO blu0-omc1-s19.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.116.30)
by mta157.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 15 Feb 2009 05:56:40 +0530
Received: from BLU125-W25 ([65.55.116.8]) by blu0-omc1-s19.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Sat, 14 Feb 2009 16:24:30 -0800

BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA

Dear Friend,

I am MR Azeem Igwedo, the director in charge of auditing and accounting section of Bank of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso West-Africa with due respect and regard. I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both o[censored]s at the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person Mr.Emmanuel Etukudo who died on May 2nd, 2004 in a gassy car accident with his entire family on there way back from Bobo-Dioulasso the formal capital city of Burkina-Faso, and the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development.

The said amount was U.S $9.8M (Nine million eight hundred United States dollars). As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through yahoo search on foreign business relations here in Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso. Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bona fide next of kin to the deceased, to get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place and directives, and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant (A Banker), we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank. This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by the correspondent branch of the bank where the whole money will be remitted from to your own designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On
smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification, while 60% will be for me. Please, you have been advised to keep "top secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in. All other necessary vital information will be sent to you when I hear from you.

I will be expecting to hear from you soonest.

Have a nice day

MR Azeem Igwedo,

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other