[Resolved]  Airtel & His Recovery Agent — Harrasment/Verbal Abuse by AIRTEL Collection Agent for Collection of Dues for my old Airtel No. [protected]

This is to inform, that one of the RECOVERY AGENT ( APARENTLY A GOON ) Called me three times yesterday ( 14.10.2009 ) at around 17.19 hrs from a mobile No. ( [protected] ) using abusing Language and threatened me of DIRE CONSEQUENCES, if i do not pay the dues of My old Airtel No. ( [protected] ), which i have requested to disconnect in the month of Nov' 2008 after i cleared my dues at that time and also informed them in AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE ( 121 ).

Please take appropriate steps against this incidence.

Prakash Jain

Comments

dear sir AIRTEL & HIS RECOVERY AGENT Complaints - Harrasment/Verbal Abuse by AIRTEL Collection Agent for Collection of Dues for my old Airtel No. [protected]

Harrasment/Verbal Abuse by AIRTEL Collection Agent for Collection of Dues for my old Airtel No. [protected], [protected]
This is to inform, that one of the RECOVERY AGENT ( APARENTLY A GOON, caalling names to my relatives, clients and calling them names since 27th evening to 28th night ) Called me and them 20 times times from a mobile No. ( [protected] and [protected]) using abusive Language and threatened me of LIFE, if i do not pay the dues of My old Airtel No. ( [protected] ), which i have DISCONTINUED DUE TO LARGE BILLING AND REVISING UNILATERALLY MY CREDIT LIMIT NOT ACCEPTABLE TO ME TO COME TO A COMPROMISE AN FIR REGARDING THE MATTER HAS BEEN LODGED WITH THE POLICE STATION REAGARDING THE MATTER KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND TAKE STRINGENT ACTION POSSIBLE AGAIBNST THE COMPANY AS WELL AS THE RECOVERY AGENT AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE ( 121 ).

Please take appropriate steps against this incidence.

Prakash Jain
Read comments
Hi, I m Nitin Thakur n my broadband no on [protected]...A recovery agent named Mr AJAY SHARMA mobile no.[protected] and landline no[protected] called me asked for my o/s bill of my landline...The total amount was near abt 6000 including dis mnth charges bt mr ajay asked me for Rs 3500 n rest amount will b waived...and also said dat he will provide a written statement that we dnt have to pay the rest of my amount.now i paid rs 3500/- on 18 arpil at vaishali sec 4 airtel outlet...since dan mr ajay is picking up my phone and even nt sending anything in written..I requested u to pls help me in dis matter...n provide me a proper statement of my statement as soon as possible
NITIN THAKUR