[Resolved]  ajanta/mobile/A -1800 — IMEI

my Ajanta Mobile A1800 has getting an invalid IMEI number ([protected]) and getting message from Smart (RIM) that from 30th Nov service will be stopped. So please see it.

Comments

i hve a ajanta A1800 model moble but it has tublicate imei no :[protected] . how can i get the same
i have a ajanta A1800 model, but it has duplicate imei no:[protected]
how can i get the same imei no
I have a Ajanta A1800 model but it has problem with sim card that means when i am insert a sim the msg will desplayed LIMITED SERVICE so plz check My IMEI no. [protected]

imei problum a1800
i have a ajanta A1800 model, but it has duplicate imei no:[protected]
how can i get the same imei no
I have also the same problem. When i insert the sim card it is showing the message LIMITED SERVICE.
Please help me my IMEI no is [protected]
I have also the same problem is my two hand set. When i insert the sim card it is showing the message LIMITED SERVICE.
Please help me my IMEI no is [protected] & [protected]
Please help me my IMEI no is [protected]
very bad servic company chor hai so dont sail and purches imei inviled
my mobile Ajanta model A1800 gsm 900/1800
imei : [protected] is wrong

my original imei number plese send my e mail id
pleace ragestion my cell model no. A 1800 ajanta imei no. [protected] mob no.[protected]
i have a ajanta A2100 model but it has problem with sim card that means when i am insert a sim the msg will displayed LIMITED SERVICEso plz check my imei no.[protected]

thanks