[Resolved]  akash gas service(a-11,main road,johripur,delhi-94) — late delivery of gas cylinder & rude behaviour of the serviceman + black marketing

sir
Through this mail i want to tell you that the mentioned gas agency'serviceman is not doing their work properly. They sell the filled gas cylinder to the blackmarcketers & some unlawful elements for their profit without thinking about the regular customer of indian gas .For this sake they tell the wrong booking no. to consumers & sell their no."cylinder to the above mentioned .This does not come to an end at this also .
Their behaviour is very bad also.They talk to the customers in a very rude way. It seems that the phone of this agency is only for formality as they do not recieve it for more than 10 min.in a hour .
therefore sir plz look into the matter as soon as possible & make us feel that govt. sector is also worth of beliving .
looking forward from your side.
rajesh rani
consumer no.-370740
add. -b-115/15, ph. 10, shiv vihar, delhi-94
phone[protected]

Comments

Employer of Akash Gas Agency's behaviour is very bed. They give the late delievery & black marketing. I booked the gas sylinder 12 days ago, but the sylinder is not delievered to my home. I went the Akash Gas Agency to take the cylinder after 5 days of booking date but they not give me sylinder. I have only one sylinder. What am I do, tell me.

Name Sangeeta
Booking No. 621

My Name is Kunwar Singh brother of Sangeeta
My A/G nO. 14747
Add. d-47 Gali No. 4 Aman Mohalla Ambedkar Vihar Delhi - 110094
Countact No. [protected]

Pls booked My gas and delivered 2 days My home

My booking no. was 1873 dated 20.10.10. your supply was reached us on 22.10.10 but this syl;inder iis leakage so that please change it early & possible.

contact no. [protected]
dear,

i want to know that how can we book my gas from home whats your contact no. my consumer no. is 5931.

thanking you

contact no. [protected]

akash gas service — very late supply of cylinder

Dear sir
i have submitted my bokking on 25/2/2011 through ivr. but from the agency side it says that booking date is 2/3/2011 , and they are not responding well about my querries qnd misbehaved and dissconected my call whehever i call them. kindly help us in this matter, till now iam unable to gft my supply.
with regards
kusma devi.
2446.
Dear sir plz booked my gas and delivered my home urgent. my gas A/G address-A-11 main road johripur delhi-110094 my gas no. 2377 wali mohamad address-C-1/213 main gali nehru vihar delhi -110094 countact no. [protected] E-mail address-saifi.[protected]@yahoo.in thanking you my name is hanif saifi
sir
Through this mail i want to tell you that the mentioned gas agency servicemen is not doing their work properly.There is gas leakage problem and cylinder create some problem.
Their behaviour is very bad also.They talk to the customers in a very rude way. It seems that the phone of this agency is only for formality as they do not receive it for more than 10 min.in a hour .
therefore sir plz look into the matter as soon as possible.
looking forward from your side.
lakshman prasad