[Resolved]  Alankit Assignments Ltd. — Non-receipt of PAN Card after 24.07.2009

Dear Sir

I RAMAVTAR SHARMA S/o BRIJ MOHAN SHARMA (Date of Birth - 13.09.1967) Mobile no.[protected] submitted papers for name correction in PAN Card (PAN no.-BTEPS0789N).

Till today I have not received my new PAN card after doing necessary correction as more than ONE month has already lapsed.

Kindly inform me ASAP

Yours faithfully

RamAvtar Sharma

Comments

Alankit Assignments Ltd. — Not received pan- card

Sir/Madam
I have not received my pan-card. I received acknowledgement on 17 Sep 2008 . The associative firm said that they have forwarded the information. I called the courier company and they said that they have received my pan and order to deliever it but till now I have not received it. I am facing problem in getting my salary and submitting an identity proof. Please take necessary action.
Respected Sir,
I want to apply for "Pan application centre" under your authority, can you please give me your detailed terms & conditions for it.
Thanking You,

Yours faithfully

Alankit assignments — Pan Card Not Received

Dear
Sir
I have applied for pan card on dated 30/03/2009 and the acknowledge no is [protected] kindly issue on urgent basis.

Thanks & Regards
Saif Ahmad
Mohalla Kaziana Rudauli Distt. Faizabad UP India
Dear sir
I have apply for a pan card that will be not received by me . Please resent my pan card on my office address vinod tution centre b 166 dakshin puri new delhi 110062

Alankit Assignments Ltd. — pan card not received

i have filled a form for pan card 15 days earlier but till today i have not recieved pan card my acknowledge number is ([protected])
sir i want to change sir name what i do pls call me [protected]

pLS SEND UR ANK NO SO I CAN CHECK UR STATUS IN WHICH OFFICE U SUBMIT THE APPLICATION

THANKS
DAVENER NEGI
INSURANCE ADVISOR LIC

OTHER SERVICE AT YOUR DOOR STEP
PAN CARD
INCOME TAX REFUND
LIC
I have also applied for my pan card in your estimmed organization and my acknowledgement no. [protected] dated 6th May, 2009 and I have not yet got my card.
sir, i have file my correction pan form dated 16/06/2009 having acknowledgment no [protected], but till date i have not recd my pan card, but as per our telephonic talk you have told me that my father name is not proper, so i hereby inform you that please send my pan card as per Income tax data record, i have no objection for my father name.

my mobile no [protected]
Ref.no. PAN / 222621/ 2009
ack.no. [protected]
Sub.: Issuing duplicate PAN Card.

I apply for duplicate PAN Card( NEW PAN / CHANGE REQUEST ) last month.
Our firm M/s Hotel Manli is incorporated in 1st feb.1978. Our partnership changes two to three times due to dath of partner & some other resons.
your reply asking for DATE OF INCORPORATION REQUIRED.we therefore comfused which date to give.I have submitted partneship deed dated 1 may 1978.
Pls.reply
Yours truly,
Dr. K.M.Joshi
( Partner )
How can I get my Pan statues?

Alankit Assignments Ltd. — NOT RECEIVING PAN

MY NAME IS SANJEEV KUMAR, I HAVE APPLIED A PAN VIDE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO. [protected] THROUGH TIN FC 02896 ON DATED 12TH AUGUST, 2010 BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT ALLOTED ANY PAN. I HAVE COMPLETED ALL NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS REGARDING 49A.
Meri salary December se nahi mili. Chor yahan sab ke sab. Apne Delhi ke office itne band kardiye. Sakbhi salary time pe nahi dete. Sara staff strike pe hai. Inki complaint police station karni hogi, kyunki ek number ke chor hai aur salary hold pe daali hui

Complaint categoryCategory: Tax Services